State v. Bradley Cooper - 3-15-2011 (after Lunch) - 3.?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that in an affy -- which?? -- one (or part of one) of the sticks -- or something verrrrry similar -- was in BC's hair, or hand or something at the dump site.... :waitasec:

BC's hair please note, s/b NC's hair

Other than trying to keep the family finances under control, and trying to prevent his children from being permanently removed from the country, what did he control?

Just what I thought. One wouldn't recognize the other.

Oh, plenty of Nancy's friends knew each other. I saw that in many photos of gatherings through the years, mostly the years after she had Bella and Katie. They gathered for showers, birthdays, cook outs, play dates. They had different groups, but some of them overlapped.

It would be wrong to assume that most of Nancy's friends didn't know each other until her death. Too many photos and gatherings to prove otherwise. Of course, not everyone knew everyone else.

Perhaps you are correct but the witnesses so far, DD, JA, CC implied that they did not hang out together and also mentioned that HP (another name brought up often) met (or got to know each other better) when trying to find Nancy. That is what I am seeing so far in the testimony.

SG,

Oh, but then we have a REAL conundrum.

Have you forgotten the TARP that BC picked up for NC to use while painting? Why on earth would he pick up a tarp for NC to use while painting, if he thought she was already finished painting? Yes, this is circular logic. Interesting and an excellent point about not calling JA when she was "missing". But, her car was also there, and she did not run to JA's house.

Now, we don't know for sure, but as I mentioned previously, I make repeated calls to my wife's cell if I don't know where she is, and she is supposed to be somewhere. We have not heard that this is the case, yet. BC also picks up a tarp for painting that he does not even know is happening? At the same time, he does not call JA, nor any of her friends as far as we know.

He didn't call her cell because he knew that it was in the house. That was established with the last witness, the first officer to respond to the well check. Brad went to the drawer and handed her phone to the officer. There was a reference to him calling her friends but I haven't heard yet who he called.

I thought JA said she saw NC cell phone in the front seat of her car when she peeked in while waiting for the police to arrive, yet the police officer says that BC took it out of the credenza drawer. Is this a conflict or do I remember wrong about what JA said?

I thought JA said she saw NC cell phone in the front seat of her car when she peeked in while waiting for the police to arrive, yet the police officer says that BC took it out of the credenza drawer. Is this a conflict or do I remember wrong about what JA said?

I'm an unreliable reporter. I was playing with kids during much of Jessica's testimony. I did hear the officer testify about the phone being in the drawer.

As to tit for tat on the running up of charge cards, how much did Brad use the charge cards? Did he use them to pay for school? The trip to France (where he and Miss Fun Bags had lots of together time? Did he use the cards for clothing, wining and dining certain ladies? Ironman requirements?

And it would be fine if he did, since he earned the money, and even better if he did like we do and pay the things off each month. But just to wonder about the other side of the financials in the family dynamic of spending...

I know Nancy was reported to be the queen of spending. I'm sure there is proof one way or the other out there. Remember when she wanted the diamond necklace and she told Brad: "I EARNED it", ? She kind of felt entitled to the jewels as she felt she had "earned" them, even if she and Brad did not have a good relationship.

I don't think I could do that, but apparently she did.

Everyone has their values and their meaningful parts of life. My husband gave me a $3000 diamond ring for Christmas. I am not into diamonds, and I also told him, why give a dying woman (I have end stage cancer) a diamond ring? What I really want is a fence for the yard to protect what I've worked on all these years."

He took the ring back. I'm working on getting the land surveyed for the fence!

Okay, so now I went and dug around in the affidavits.

I am starting to see some interesting stuff. I am trying to find the reference to the piece of wood. (Somebody jogged my memory on that earlier) I dug through most of the old affidavits in the process from December 2008.

Has anyone else noticed how specific the email references get as to time and date. Specifically at 1013 pm the day before she disappeared, he was reading forwarded emails from her account. She could not have seen that email if he was looking at it just then. (Unless via mobile device)

Can't wait to see what that read. He was basically stalking her email that day. There are four referenced attempts/readings of forwarded emails on that day (Jul. 11, 2008) and several other references in SW aff. for memory devices. There has to be someone up soon who sent those emails.

I wonder if the state is laying so low right now as to pop the bubble on the "other man" theory by putting a few of them on the stand.

That would do it for me. A 1013 email from a guy confirming a rendevous the next day? Early the next day. He wasn't sleeping with the girls. He would have been pacing the halls the next two hours waiting for her.

Maybe this is the "last straw" thing the state needs.

Carry on with the infighting.

Just what I thought. One wouldn't recognize the other.

It appears that the only one incapable recognizing anything is those who are biased and not interested in evidence.

She ran 3 of 4 mornings a week with Carrey, per Carrey's testimony.
She ran in an event with Carrey and went for dinner and drinks afterwards and called Brad to pick them up...why call an to pick you up at that late hour with two young kids in tow with all of those loving friends at your disposal.
She spent 3 days a week for 2-3 months 1-2 hours a day in a boot camp program per Carrey Clark.
She went on vacation with the neighbors.
She stayed at parties until late night frequently.
She went on vacation with her parents.
Control...the only thing he was trying to control was financial ruin.

$15,600 a year was above poverty level in 2008 and that is what she was getting...as an allowance.

Control pfft.

Such hatred...curious. Geez jenn.

Ok here's the thing. You believe he is innocent (until proven guilty, at least). Bit you can't just defend him with reasons? You have to tear down others to do it? Nancy? Her friends? Her parents?

I recall JA indicating both purse and cell phone were in the front seat.

As to tit for tat on the running up of charge cards, how much did Brad use the charge cards? Did he use them to pay for school? The trip to France (where he and Miss Fun Bags had lots of together time? Did he use the cards for clothing, wining and dining certain ladies? Ironman requirements?

And it would be fine if he did, since he earned the money, and even better if he did like we do and pay the things off each month. But just to wonder about the other side of the financials in the family dynamic of spending...

I know Nancy was reported to be the queen of spending. I'm sure there is proof one way or the other out there. Remember when she wanted the diamond necklace and she told Brad: "I EARNED it", ? She kind of felt entitled to the jewels as she felt she had "earned" them, even if she and Brad did not have a good relationship.

I don't think I could do that, but apparently she did.

Everyone has their values and their meaningful parts of life. My husband gave me a $3000 diamond ring for Christmas. I am not into diamonds, and I also told him, why give a dying woman (I have end stage cancer) a diamond ring? What I really want is a fence for the yard to protect what I've worked on all these years."

He took the ring back. I'm working on getting the land surveyed for the fence!

I said pretty much the same thing. We average $2000-$3000 a month on our (one) credit card but I pay the full sum every month. I HATE to pay interest. She has been raked over the coals for being a "gold digger wife" but she was in no position to get a job and he seemed fine with that. The situation at the time of her death may have been necessary to "control" the finances but it wasn't functional. I would really like to know at what date she was taken off the bank and credit card accounts.

RWESAFE, yes, Nancy went on vacation with her neighbor friends. AND, Brad was supposed to come down and stay part of that vacation. He would say he was coming, then never showed up.

It's in the legal docs. You don't seem to have read all of them. I have. You seem a tad...snitty, to tell you the truth.

I'll let it ride. Maybe you had a bad day or whatever. But you need to back up your statements that seem accusatory, with facts like are in the legal docs.

Would that be people that are waiting to hear the evidence before forming an opinion?

I hope so. I hope that the good guys are those who are willing to be objective. So far the evidence has not favored Brad. Actually, the defense may have scored more points for the prosecution than the prosecution has. We have a long way to go. Maybe there is something that will tip the scales but right now it's weighted down on the side of the prosecution.

Johnfear, you are right about Brad stalking her email. He was doing this the night of the party. It can be shown. See, people have forgotten the really "good stuff" in the case, the stuff that's in the depos/affis/police records, etc. (Sorry, I don't pretend to be all-kowing in legal speak, like a few of our WS people).

But that "real" stuff is coming out. It's what counts.

Brad was boiling while ruminating on these tekkie findings that he got for himself. He was trying to stay one step ahead of Nancy by his tekkie snooping. I'm sure he was seething about the divorce settlement, the lawyer, just everything. Yeah, if walls could talk.

As the trial gets more toward the really good stuff, it will be interesting. So much we don't know yet!

And, lots of readers here haven't had the time or taken the time to read all the docs like some of us have. So assumptions and nit picking come into play among posters here. It will all come out in the wash, if you will pardon my boring little phrase.

Johnfear, you are right about Brad stalking her email. He was doing this the night of the party. It can be shown. See, people have forgotten the really "good stuff" in the case, the stuff that's in the depos/affis/police records, etc. (Sorry, I don't pretend to be all-kowing in legal speak, like a few of our WS people).

But that "real" stuff is coming out. It's what counts.

Brad was boiling while ruminating on these tekkie findings that he got for himself. He was trying to stay one step ahead of Nancy by his tekkie snooping. I'm sure he was seething about the divorce settlement, the lawyer, just everything. Yeah, if walls could talk.

As the trial gets more toward the really good stuff, it will be interesting. So much we don't know yet!

And, lots of readers here haven't had the time or taken the time to read all the docs like some of us have. So assumptions and nit picking come into play among posters here. It will all come out in the wash, if you will pardon my boring little phrase.

It's not really funny but I'm the techie in our family. I set up my husband's email account in Outlook. I actually set up the email account including the password. I just added another (this is for junk mail) account on his Outlook program. I could EASILY go in there and forward all of his emails to my account. (I wouldn't but I know how it's done.) I have to say that no matter what the dynamics were in their relationship, it makes me sick that he would stoop to that type of snooping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08