Found Deceased State v Bradley Cooper - 3/23/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but you can also see my previous post about how this "ordinary" phone becomes a VOIP phone when plugged into the TWC system.

Can someone post the pic with the manual and/or a link. I would usually dig myself, but this dang connection is so slow the pages are timing out when I am looking for stuff.

TIA

Will look to see if I can find it.

IF and WHEN are hypotheticals. Kurtz is fond of asking hypothetical questions. That does not mean any of those things did, in fact, occur. He's floating conspiracy theories out to the jury by asking witnesses "do you know ...what would happen....IF....."

The burden of proof is on the prosecution. The role of defense it to show reasonable doubt ie. there are other things that may have happened. They are supposed to show the "what ifs"

Ok to sum up my thoughts on the cross of the computer witness:

Kurtz may be a slimeball dirtbag representing the scum of the earth and Brad may be guilty as sin.

IMHO, Kurtz showed up in the courtroom for his client today and he brought his A game.

Even if the jury didn't understand one word that came out of Kurtz' mouth, they were able to physically see and hear the change in the demeanor of the witness as he lost confidence in his own testimony and began answering questions erroneously. To me that has to make somebody question his credibility and effectiveness.

Now as you can probably tell, I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the deeper computer forensic testimony!

I missed some of the earlier questions about the actual technology being discussed and in question overall in this trial. I am happy to answer what I can. I will try to be a bit more accurate than today's witness, if not I am not above saying "sorry I don't know, not in my scope of knowledge or experience" ;-)

Yes, Brad showed how much of a smiling, socializing dude he could be around others. Take the photos of him on his trip to France with his classmates from NCSU. Remember Miss Fun Bags, the French schoolmate he chummed up with to climb mountains, cook meals, etc.! He could get all sociable around young women who didn't really know him, and even prolong his stays for more socializing. This is the young lady Brad was seen by his NCSU classmates, taking off his wedding band for.

Lord, I hope she is called to the stand, just to hear what she has to say.

First let me say that I am very glad that you had a good outcome to your medical situation.

I can't deny that it disappoints me as a human being, an American, so on and so forth to see people so snarky about evidence of murder not pointing to this man. It does not speak well of the human condition to believe that we live in a society that will digress to witch hunting and burning at the stake because someone did not have a personality that was reportedly conducive to what the majority consider "normal" as if normal has ever been defined to a degree that a standard can be used. What a world...I think you did it and so do the neighbors, you look funny and you don't act like I think you should...to the stake with you...someone light the fire. Geez...scarey stuff.

I understand that you hope he rots in the firey pits of satan's bowel based on your "feeling" that he did this. But to regard her behavior of having relations with another man while she and BC were trying to conceive a child does not make her a candidate for Wife of the Year either. Some may even consider that just as socially unacceptable behavior as what BC demonstrated.

The fact that it was reported by a forensic DNA expert that there were additional DNA or peaks identified on the bra analysis, is, IMO, significant and worth consideration. These additional peaks that did not match the excluded DNA (NC's) or the included DNA profile or standard as they called it during testimony of BC, indicates that someone else very well could have committed this crime. I hope they expand upon that further so that people get what that means because you will not be able to say...oh well, the rain and environmental conditions were on BC's side so they just left DNA from her kids or some other murderer who we don't want to consider cuz our guts have already told us who did it, on there and ate his up.

I'm disgusted, at this point, that an indictment was handed down from the Grand Jury based on the nothing that has been presented.

I hope John Pearson is called to the stand, just to hear what he has to say.

First let me say that I am very glad that you had a good outcome to your medical situation.

I can't deny that it disappoints me as a human being, an American, so on and so forth to see people so snarky about evidence of murder not pointing to this man. It does not speak well of the human condition to believe that we live in a society that will digress to witch hunting and burning at the stake because someone did not have a personality that was reportedly conducive to what the majority consider "normal" as if normal has ever been defined to a degree that a standard can be used. What a world...I think you did it and so do the neighbors, you look funny and you don't act like I think you should...to the stake with you...someone light the fire. Geez...scarey stuff.

I understand that you hope he rots in the firey pits of satan's bowel based on your "feeling" that he did this. But to regard her behavior of having relations with another man while she and BC were trying to conceive a child does not make her a candidate for Wife of the Year either. Some may even consider that just as socially unacceptable behavior as what BC demonstrated.

The fact that it was reported by a forensic DNA expert that there were additional DNA or peaks identified on the bra analysis, is, IMO, significant and worth consideration. These additional peaks that did not match the excluded DNA (NC's) or the included DNA profile or standard as they called it during testimony of BC, indicates that someone else very well could have committed this crime. I hope they expand upon that further so that people get what that means because you will not be able to say...oh well, the rain and environmental conditions were on BC's side so they just left DNA from her kids or some other murderer who we don't want to consider cuz our guts have already told us who did it, on there and ate his up.

I'm disgusted, at this point, that an indictment was handed down from the Grand Jury based on the nothing that has been presented.

I hope John Pearson is called to the stand, just to hear what he has to say.

I think you work for the defense team or are close to someone at that office!
You have every right to your opinions but this is not a witch hunt. Everyone on here has been respectful and open minded from just about every post, I just don't see how you can go off like that. Again, your own opinions, as we all have ours as well. Good luck with your firm winning the case.

Me too. During opening statements I was not at my computer when he was speaking and I thought for about an hour, listening from a distance, that he was a female.

Just have to put my two cents worth in! I was in the kitchen putting a roast in the oven and heard the commotion. It sounded like a female child with a shrill voice. I had to stop and get to my desk so I could see what the heck was going on! It was Kurtz, LOL!

He is so prone to DRAMA!

MOO

I think you work for the defense team or are close to someone at that office!
You have every right to your opinions but this is not a witch hunt. Everyone on here has been respectful and open minded from just about every post, I just don't see how you can go off like that. Again, your own opinions, as we all have ours as well. Good luck with your firm winning the case.

I agree with you, Crime Addict. At least RWESAFE has been consistent in his/her attitude and posts all along! So you may be right. It's obvious that RWESAFE may be on a witch hunt.

This doesn't make any sense. Isn't it the 9th day of testimony in a murder trial that is suppose to be 6-8 weeks? There is so much more to come. I know we are all a little frustrated, but like others said, they are building this case and we just have to be patient (and hope the jury doesn't fall asleep!)

This doesn't make any sense. Isn't it the 9th day of testimony in a murder trial that is suppose to be 6-8 weeks? There is so much more to come. I know we are all a little frustrated, but like others said, they are building this case and we just have to be patient (and hope the jury doesn't fall asleep!)

I think some of us may be getting antsy because it has been 9 days, we have heard from the friends/relatives of the deceased, Cary PD investigators for both the missing persons case and homicide case, ME, Other CCBI/SBI experts and now the first computer forensics witness and there still really hasn't been any compelling testimony pointing at guilt. In fact much of the testimony and evidence has pointed towards doubt if anything.

I agree with you, Crime Addict. At least RWESAFE has been consistent in his/her attitude and posts all along! So you may be right. It's obvious that RWESAFE may be on a with hunt.

Witch hunting because I believe that evidence is more important that "what you feel" or "what you think"? Witch hunting who? I don't know if BC did it or not. No evidence has tied him to it yet.

I read it was expected to be 4 weeks? That would mean the prosecution should wrap up, maybe at the end of this week. I can't imagine what more they could possibly bring forward aside from the computer/phone stuff. They interviewed all the neighbors, moved on to the crime scene, the house and the cars. I think the defense will make their case soon, maybe early next week.

While it is my opinion that is far more likely that Brad murdered his wife than someone else doing the deed, at this point the prosecution has not convinced me that :

a. Nancy was murdered shortly after returning home
b. That she was murdered in the foyer as Dismukes has indicated.

I do hope there is more forensic testimony to be presented. As of now we have an immaculately clean car, clean seat covers, a clean dress, some blood under Nancy's nails, and one horrendously sloppy house which is in total opposition to the condition of the car. None of which tells me Nancy was either murdered shortly after returning home or in the foyer. I do believe the condition of the car is evidence in itself, or should I say the total lack of anything in that car.

I think some of us may be getting antsy because it has been 9 days, we have heard from the friends/relatives of the deceased, Cary PD investigators for both the missing persons case and homicide case, ME, Other CCBI/SBI experts and now the first computer forensics witness and there still really hasn't been any compelling testimony pointing at guilt. In fact much of the testimony and evidence has pointed towards doubt if anything.

I think you are right. That doubt kind of strikes fear though. Scarey to think that any one of us could spend 3 years in jail with nothing but what amounts to gossip at this point. Scarey to think that there may be a murderer still out there preying upon us or our children. I don't personally want to be afraid to say the wrong thing to my neighbors about my ex, something awful occur and have him, potentially, ripped from my childs life and robbed of his own because my mouth overloaded my butt when I wanted some sympathy or attention. But, this case is almost proving that can happen, easily. I just think that it is cause for great concern when we openly disregard the harsh reality of what is before us at this very moment. I guess we just will not know until everything is presented.

The absolute biggest blunder was when Cummings handled the ME.
Insane to commit to a tight TOD when the evidence does not support it.
Trying to say she may have vomited her stomach contents to make the evidence fit his theory was not smart.

4AM TOD makes perfect sense. Goes along well with Brad's excuse for the lights being on at that hour.

It seems pretty evident that there is something incriminating on the computer(s). Through everything when asked if they had an objection, the defense answered, "No objection" and allowed the questioning to continue so we could hear, "Nothing was found." Now suddenly they are climbing out of their skin! I have to believe they are trying their darndest to negate the computer evidence.

Wow. I have (past tense) enjoyed popping in on this board to catch up w/ the day's events, back when the crime happened, and now, during the trial. Now it's gone to snarling back and forth, and its not worth ready page after page of fighting amonst camps to get to some real actual reporting or thought provoking sleuthing.

ALL of you wear your biases well out in the open, and it shows in your posts. Some names, I know just to skip over now, cause it will be more of the same rubbish.

Here's my plea to quit your bickering - actually accept that others view the same thing differently, and for very logical reasons - both ways!! Every snide post does not deserve a retort. Yall are playing one up manship, and for us on the sideline - it makes us wanna shoot ourselves for wasting time over your insecurities!!

BACK TO THE CASE< PPLLEEAASSEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member