State v Bradley Cooper - 3/28/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO BC put NC's body at site after midnight and before 4AM.

Maybe but that would be mighty risky. There would be a slim chance that someone could have found a body early. I'm not sure he could have taken that chance before 5:30. There has been testimony that she went to work out as early as 5:30 (not running but going to LTF).

ETA: or someone could have called early for some reason, like CC to go run.

True, I am in a happy marriage... which is why it is more likely for my husband to do something nice like that. My point was...they hated each other....I don't for a minute believe Brad was being the nice husband cleaning and taking care of the kids. He was taking care of the kids because Nancy was truly gone and he was cleaning up his evidence from the previous night. Just not a normal Sat. routine...

I think the media brainwashed people into thinking they hated each other. They did not. She threw a party for him for his MBA in 12/07, they attended a party together in May, had plans to get together with other friends on 7/12, he bought her paint. I do not believe they hated each other. I know the "hate mode" talk but it is known that she exaggerated greatly. She called him several times on the 11th, right? I just don't buy it and most of that came from two people JA (don't trust her) and DD (she seems very credible to me) so one person. But even they only described the tight budget as the biggest issue. She missed spending so much cash and she complained about it. That doesn't convince me they hated each other.

Nope, not buying it. He did some major cleaning.......not just "make-up" get me in your good graces type cleaning. Nope...he was getting rid of evidence. JMO

Maybe I am missing what this "major cleaning" is. Picking up the playroom and mopping the floors? Laundry? What else?

Nope, not buying it. He did some major cleaning.......not just "make-up" get me in your good graces type cleaning. Nope...he was getting rid of evidence. JMO

So he has a secret stash of getting rid of the evidence cleaning supplies just lying around waiting for that spur of the moment murder?? And seems pretty obvious that neither of them cleaned much, or well. The house probably needed a thorough cleaning. I know when I clean, which isn't often, I can't find a place to stop. I scrub the spots hard. It makes perfect sense to me.

That is certainly not the *normal* behavior of an innocent man. He's out looking for his missing wife who went jogging at 7 a.m. and gets a call with a voice mail from a police officer and he doesn't call back? Couldn't she have been hit by a car and been in the hospital? A guilty man might be shocked that the police were calling him because the police should not have been called in so quickly or maybe she had already been found.

Can you direct me to the testimony/documents on this? Thanks. I would like to take a look.

I think the media brainwashed people into thinking they hated each other. They did not. She threw a party for him for his MBA in 12/07, they attended a party together in May, had plans to get together with other friends on 7/12, he bought her paint. I do not believe they hated each other. I know the "hate mode" talk but it is known that she exaggerated greatly. She called him several times on the 11th, right? I just don't buy it and most of that came from two people JA (don't trust her) and DD (she seems very credible to me) so one person. But even they only described the tight budget as the biggest issue. She missed spending so much cash and she complained about it. That doesn't convince me they hated each other.

She did call several times on the 11th but he did not answer her calls. Most of them went unanswered according to testimony today.

Can you direct me to the testimony/documents on this? Thanks. I would like to take a look.

I'm pretty sure it was in today's testimony. It was in the phone records for his cell phone. I can't tell you where it was today. Can anyone else help me out?

Maybe but that would be mighty risky. There would be a slim chance that someone could have found a body early. I'm not sure he could have taken that chance before 5:30. There has been testimony that she went to work out as early as 5:30 (not running but going to LTF).

ETA: or someone could have called early for some reason, like CC to go run.

The risks began when the anger broke loose IMO.

Is LTF a 24 hour operation?

Girls sleeping, get body out. Get back to house, clean, think, clean, think, clean, plan, clean, do plan.

Sunrise 7/12/2008 - 6:08 AM http://www.sunrisesunset.com/calendar.asp

So he has a secret stash of getting rid of the evidence cleaning supplies just lying around waiting for that spur of the moment murder?? And seems pretty obvious that neither of them cleaned much, or well. The house probably needed a thorough cleaning. I know when I clean, which isn't often, I can't find a place to stop. I scrub the spots hard. It makes perfect sense to me.

I did notice in his depositon that the first thing that he indicated that she washed on that day was towels.

It was in today's testimony from Det. Young. I just made notes while he was going over the phone records, so I'm not sure exactly when it came in.

But I will not bring her the money, so she's still going to be pissed.

It definitely was a new beginning for them.

He could of had rules for the money. They could have talked about it. The painting payment, with BC buying some of the supplies, could have been their compromise. Or....maybe he didn't have his 'can't stand loosing the kids' until after NC left for the party, and he had to get the girls ready by himself to go over there. Still makes perfect sense this way. I'm speculating just as the CPD has been, but I feel I'm doing it with a much more open mind.

For me, when I look at the pics of the house on the day Nancy went missing.....the house is very cluttered, messy and unorganized with boxes everywhere both open and closed. This was due to her planning her move back to Canada, then Brad taking her passports and stopping that plan. There is a difference in clutter and dirty. All he did was cleaning...mopping, laundry, bathrooms etc.

Hypothetical: 5 minutes home. 15 Mins of doing all the stuff he said he did. 5 mins back. Would this be unreasonable?

Yes. Because it was exactly 17 minutes between the time he paid at the checkout on the first visit to HT and the time he paid at the checkout on the 2nd visit to HT.

He could of had rules for the money. They could have talked about it. The painting payment, with BC buying some of the supplies, could have been their compromise. Or....maybe he didn't have his 'can't stand loosing the kids' until after NC left for the party, and he had to get the girls ready by himself to go over there. Still makes perfect sense this way. I'm speculating just as the CPD has been, but I feel I'm doing it with a much more open mind.

Nancy took the girls to the party. Brad arrived later and took over the care of the girls. He was there for about an hour before he took them home.

You know who said Brad was cleaning for 5 to 6 hrs on Sat 7/12/08?

Brad.

He told the police that's what he was doing.

He also said this in his deposition.

Yes. Because it was exactly 17 minutes between the time he paid at the checkout on the first visit to HT and the time he paid at the checkout on the 2nd visit to HT.

Paid or arrived? He left HT at 6:25 and returned at 6:41 or there abouts. Right?

True, I am in a happy marriage... which is why it is more likely for my husband to do something nice like that. My point was...they hated each other....I don't for a minute believe Brad was being the nice husband cleaning and taking care of the kids. He was taking care of the kids because Nancy was truly gone and he was cleaning up his evidence from the previous night. Just not a normal Sat. routine...

Listening to Brad on the deposition videos over the week-end, I tend to agree with Lori. Hearing Brad's grudging, sniping tone, the deroggatory descriptions he used about Nancy, I just don't buy him 'doing something nice for her.' I mean, she's dead what, not yet three months when he did those depositions. I didn't *hear* any pain, loss, loneliness, only a guy who cared about Brad, no one else. JMO

I would like to add the 6:05 call to his phone from the home phone. The other early morning phone activity isn't evidence (yet) but suspicious. The call to his office system at 6:37 is VERY suspicious to me. By all the evidence he had to be back on the road to HT by then. I don't know anyone that calls their work voice mail without being in a position to write down information for call backs. None of that activity prior to 7 a.m. on a Saturday morning makes sense to me.

Well you know one now. I rarely write anything down.

She did call several times on the 11th but he did not answer her calls. Most of them went unanswered according to testimony today.

He was probably working. But just the fact that she was calling him indicates they were at least still on speaking terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14