State v. Bradley Cooper 3-29-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh, thanks MountE, so if the floor was wet and they were quite muddy, that would have left a footprint, which I couldn't see, even though there is indeed a glare...

Because they bottom was bright white and they don't appear to be muddy. That is why.

I wouldnt say just because bottoms were clear of mud..Dont think we actually saw the bottoms..only that he didnt track mud into the store..Hummmm we all know how that works..cleaning off bottom of shoes and nothing about the edges...LOL

I agree totally with what ncsu and mlc just said. Wow.

He's coming across as extremely biased. We know he is because he investigated the case, and I don't blame him for that. But he should be impartial on the stand. And don't offer an opinion on a video for the prosecution if you aren't willing to do that for the defense. The video quality didn't change.

I can understand not reacting until you know what's happened. I personally can't understand the lack of care or emotion or empathy in the deposition *after* Nancy's death. Throughout that question/answer session I saw no pain, no loss, no grief, regardless of how he felt about nancy, she was the mother of his children. They'd been together for 10 years. He didn't always hate her.

I do, I have been accused at funerals at not caring, I just go into do what needs to get done mode. I might cry, but it will be at home in the bathroom or something. Very reserved. And my father and brother are too. When my younger brother died, my father cried briefly at the funeral home (which was shocking!) and that was it, after that it was dealing with what needed to be done.

I wouldnt say just because bottoms were clear of mud..Dont think we actually saw the bottoms..only that he didnt track mud into the store..Hummmm we all know how that works..cleaning off bottom of shoes and not thing about the edges...LOL

No. Young just testified on the freeze frame that the white border on the front of the right foot was bright white. No signs of mud. That's not the bottom of the shoe. That's the portion that would get muddy if you stepped into mud. That wouldn't be cleaned by wiping your feet on a mat.

Det. Young documents statement concerning 3rd pair of running shoes she would have been wearing not being found.

He's coming across as extremely biased. We know he is because he investigated the case, and I don't blame him for that. But he should be impartial on the stand. And don't offer an opinion on a video for the prosecution if you aren't willing to do that for the defense. The video quality didn't change.

Exactly. That would not look good to me as a juror, I don't think.

So he's comfortable enough to make an opinion that BC was wiping sweat from his brow, and that the bottom part of his shoe was bright white...but not confident enough to say he doesn't see muddy feetprint or mud on his shoes? Just answer the question. We all see the video.

That is just a silly question (by Kurtz) ... the shoes would need to be analyzed to determine whether mud was present on the shoes or not.

Ahhh, thanks MountE, so if the floor was wet and they were quite muddy, that would have left a footprint, which I couldn't see, even though there is indeed a glare...

Im sorry..but signage such as that could have been there for a while..and IF the floor had of been wet as Defense had of suggested..tacking would have occured no matter if there was mud or not!..I know this from experience of watching freshly washed floor and people warned about wet floors ( slipping warnings) but prints are still very apparant..even minus mud..Really dont think this is a ahahahah moment for defense....

That is just a silly question (by Kurtz) ... the shoes would need to be analyzed to determine whether mud was present on the shoes or not.

I disagree. If we would need to analyze the shoes for mud, should we analyze the hat and the pants for traces of sweat? He had an opinion about wiping sweat, so why not just say whether he saw mud on the floor or not?

I could go through my house right now and count probably 4 shoes without mates. Bad, I know, but it happens here. Things get tossed, relatives bring dogs by and there goes a shoe!! My dog takes shoes out the dog door!! I've even found a cell phone in the yard, medicine bottle, sons hat, our dogs are thieves, and even caught one taking a rug through the dog door one day!!! But, as I said, relatives dogs too, especially if we leave the door open during a visit. They love the shoes! And, I've tossed worn ones before not finding the mate, only to find it later and forget if I tossed the first one. So many things they find just sound like what they would find here is why I get so frustrated and keep writing:-/ and I'm really not a slob:)

Plus, I don't know a man that goes in a store and doesn't check his back pocket for his wallet real quick. It's like a reflex, and the checking of the hat, tipping it up sometimes if it was down a bit to block the sun before coming in. Oh well, I thought the detective acted kind of like he didn't know what the defense was talking about...... P

Plus, I don't know a man that goes in a store and doesn't check his back pocket for his wallet real quick. It's like a reflex, and the checking of the hat, tipping it up sometimes if it was down a bit to block the sun before coming in. Oh well, I thought the detective acted kind of like he didn't know what the defense was talking about...... P

Great point about men checking their pockets for wallets. Seeing that video and concluding he was wiping sweat from his brow is ridiculous, imo.

No. Young just testified on the freeze frame that the white border on the front of the right foot was bright white. No signs of mud. That's not the bottom of the shoe. That's the portion that would get muddy if you stepped into mud. That wouldn't be cleaned by wiping your feet on a mat.

It was posted yesterday..that close up of his shoes..and you even commented on it that showed the smudging on his right front outer portion of white close to the toe area...I recall you even mentioning..You see what I was talking about...??..It was at 1021 in that video..the camera did a zoom maneouver to catch it..

I really don't think wiping sweat or adjusting his hat is going to make or break this case. I think that Det. Young provided a lot of information that presented a picture of the early days of the investigation when it was a missing person case and when it became a homicide. We still have the lead detective that has not testified and we still have the FBI. If we get past those folks and we still haven't heard anything more significant than we've heard to this point, he will likely be acquitted or it will be a hung jury. MOO

Somewhere in the depostions that question is broached, and Brad names the INS, is that it?, Cisco attorney who is supposed to be working on it.

Yes, and IIRC, they had applied two years prior, and nothing had happened on it yet. (followup by Brad??? Dunno -- me says, "more entrapment" by the Good Husband, JMO.)

Does anybody remember where in the videos we saw the previous testimony regarding the HT videos?

I could go through my house right now and count probably 4 shoes without mates. Bad, I know, but it happens here. Things get tossed, relatives bring dogs by and there goes a shoe!! My dog takes shoes out the dog door!! I've even found a cell phone in the yard, medicine bottle, sons hat, our dogs are thieves, and even caught one taking a rug through the dog door one day!!! But, as I said, relatives dogs too, especially if we leave the door open during a visit. They love the shoes! And, I've tossed worn ones before not finding the mate, only to find it later and forget if I tossed the first one. So many things they find just sound like what they would find here is why I get so frustrated and keep writing:-/ and I'm really not a slob:)

Especially since BC told the detectives she had 3 pair of running shoes. They showed 5 different sets (or partial sets) of shoes in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62