State v. Bradley Cooper 4-12-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Brad said he was sleeping not working on EXCEL or whatever spreadsheet!

It doesn't say he was working on a spreadsheet. Is says one with all assets was found on his laptop.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Judge Paul Gessner sustains the defense's objection and suppresses the document. #coopertrial

FYI, it was a site that also dealt with other forms of asphyxiation, etc. Might have also been a sex thing. (Auto erotic something or other and how not to kill yourself)

I think that was their smoking gun, FYI

I'm so confused by all of this. If the call wasn't answered, but had a duration of 23 seconds, does that mean it rang for 23 seconds?

The call was answered by voice mail and the duration is 23 seconds.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
FBI agent: Brad looked @ Wachovia account, which hadn't been accessed online since 2006. Brad's acct: $300+. Nancy's: 90 cents.

Does this mean that Nancy actually had a bank account?

I'm so confused by all of this. If the call wasn't answered, but had a duration of 23 seconds, does that mean it rang for 23 seconds?

It went to voice mail...was seized after 1 second then went to VM.

Just goes to show the best part of the trial in 4 weeks is being blacked out.

FYI, it was a site that also dealt with other forms of asphyxiation, etc. Might have also been a sex thing. (Auto erotic something or other and how not to kill yourself)

It should have been allowed. Goes to state of mind and it could have been the trigger that gave him the idea of the asphyxiation of Nancy.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Judge: "We need to bring the jury back in and keep things moving." He does not rule on defense's motion to suppress emails. #coopertrial
27 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Defense attorney Kurtz: Many e-mails on Brad's computer have no relevance & need "individual scrutiny" before shown to jury. #coopertrial
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I'm on the fence as much as anyone, and even I think that was pretty damaging for the defense.

I still can't believe he sustained it.

The emails on one of the computers have not been brought to defense, FYI. I think they are going to kick a few of them re: that long crazy motion to compell/stay, etc.

The emails on one of the computers have not been brought to defense, FYI. I think they are going to kick a few of them re: that long crazy motion to compell/stay, etc.

The other person blacked out is a Feeb as well.

They are all up here hanging out looking all FX actorish.

I think it'd be highly irresponsible of the defence to at least not try and get her to testify.

Hi RobT and welcome. In your opinion, and with court/jury experience, is Brad is guilty or innocent? (edited to add - rather which way are you leaning? Not critical to reply outright - but on what your "bones" are telling you ... ) Just curious. TIA.

Annie :)

My first thought was how do you kill yourself by asphyxiation? Hanging?

Yes. And it happens accidentally too. A family in my neighborhood here in Holly Springs lost their teenage daughter 2 years ago. She was playing "the choking game" where they tie something around their neck and literally hang themself until they pass out. Whatever she did got caught and didn't release and she died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelicbexy