State v. Bradley Cooper 4-12-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to know if BC has followed WS for other trials etc? Oh gee wonder if he is a poster?

I thought about his being on here too. To get a 'feel' of what the community, or nation, was thinking.

if he checked out this site...he would have found out most believe he did it!!!!

Do any of you know or remember whether or not any of NC friends were on WB during the early months after her disappearance and discovery?

I have typed WB instead of WS twice today? Web Sleuths.

Yes, definitely.

We probably gave him good ideas how to cover his hiney.

»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell examined a Mac laptop belonging to the Coopers. Found on desk near kitchen. Brad & Nancy each had accounts. #coopertrial
21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Detective Chris Chappell is the 63rd witness to take the stand for the prosecution. #coopertrial
37 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Durham police detective Chris Chappell (who was also assigned to FBI cyber taskforce) is now on stand. Again, no livestream. #coopertrial

True - I had a long list, but deleted... maybe I'll go ahead and say:
Mine would have called hospitals, emergicares, morgues if I didn't come home after a few hours. Mine would have answered any and all calls to his cell phone in case I was in dire need of his help. Mine would have called back police officers' calls. Mine would be camped out at the police department every minute. Mine would have taken a lie detector test. Mine would not have lied during a critical investigation about being asleep when he was on the computer. Mine would not have the means, knowledge, equipment to spoof an alibi call. Mine would know what running shoes I had on when I go jogging. Mine would have gone to the laundry basket and got the pair of dirty underwear I took off the night before for a scent dog. Mine would never have an affair with my best friend. Mine would never be hitting up a french woman he met on a trip - email or calling. Mine would never cut me off from all funds with two small children and make me beg for cash for gas and groceries. Mine would CRY - and he's a biker dude. There were more, but that's the gist.

I wonder if he would do all of those things if ya'll were going through a bitter divorce and custody battle. Doubtful.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Brad's friend, supposed to play tennis together that morning, July 12. RT @ModineCGunch: @wral - who is Mike Hiller? #coopertrial
16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: July 13, Brad looked at jobs in Edmonton, NC Wanted, ABC11, Webkinz, Dragon Tales & Googled "Nancy Cooper NC." #coopertrial
18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: On July 12, Brad used Nancy's login & searched whitepages.com for Mike Hiller's phone number and weather.com. #coopertrial

Det. Chappell: On July 15, Brad looked at blogs relating to Nancy and looked up Triangle preschool. #coopertrial
14 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: July 14, Brad looked at Websleuths page about Nancy, N&O, ABC11. Continues to look at news websites & a blog. #coopertrial

I wonder if he would do all of those things if ya'll were going through a bitter divorce and custody battle. Doubtful.

She was still the mother of his children - if he were innocent, sure, he'd do most of those things. Just because you're going through divorce, you wouldn't call a hospital to check on her, you wouldn't call an officer back when he left you a message, you wouldn't even try to clear yourself by doing something to appear to be helpful. Really? No, I know my hubby well enough to say that even if we were divorcing, I am the mother of his children - he loves his children and if he didn't kill me, he'd be busting hell wide open to find out who did for his children - and he'd be busting his heiny to make sure he wasn't the suspect.

BC said to police "they were working things out" while NC was a missing person and even after that for quite a while IIRC.

Cooper doesn't bother to go talk to the police who are on site and around about their investigation into his wife missing, but he instead looks online for reports about it? He calls and asks HP what the latest news is in the police investigation but he doesn't bother to ask the police who are...literally at the end of his driveway? :confused:

I think if my loved one was missing I would be checking all over the web for clues. WS would be prime place check for information from people that might not otherwise be able to get their information to me or the police. Even just get some ideas on how to find them or what people are saying they would do if they were me.

Websleuths and Edmonton job opportunities quite a range of browsing for a guy with a missing wife, 2 young children and lots of cleaning and laundry to do. Imagine he didn't have the time to call his family or Nancy's family personally.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Brad's friend, supposed to play tennis together that morning, July 12. RT @ModineCGunch: @wral - who is Mike Hiller? #coopertrial
16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: July 13, Brad looked at jobs in Edmonton, NC Wanted, ABC11, Webkinz, Dragon Tales & Googled "Nancy Cooper NC." #coopertrial
18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: On July 12, Brad used Nancy's login & searched whitepages.com for Mike Hiller's phone number and weather.com. #coopertrial

This actually helps him in my opinion. He had plans to play tennis. His wife wasn't home yet. Sounds like he checked the weather to see if they could play later and then looked up Mike's number.

Cooper doesn't bother to go talk to the police who are on site and around about their investigation into his wife missing, but he instead looks online for reports about it? He calls and asks HP what the latest news is in the police investigation but he doesn't bother to ask the police who are...literally at the end of his driveway? :confused:

I wouldn't talk to the police unless I had too either. "Protective Custody" is a thinly veiled reference to "we think you did this" in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966