State v. Bradley Cooper 4-12-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is quite a good actor. Because I saw them for years. And he always "acted" like he truly enjoyed being around his kids. Is it that odd to believe that he truly was a good father? What evidence points otherwise?

Sorry, my sarcasm wasn't directed at you. It was directed at all of the people that said he didn't care about his daughters and only pretended to be a good dad because his lawyer told him to.

I run along Lochmere Drive from Cary Pkwy- down to Kildair, along Regency Lake, down Lily Atkins (very close to the area of Fielding Drive), behind the greenway off of Cary Pkwy. Yes. I have seen quite a few "sketchy" people. They are there. Depends on the time of day you run / walk. There have been many mornings that I am the only 1 out running along these paths. It is not like everyone joins in a does a neighborhood run. There are not always people out and about running / walking in these areas at all times during the day.

Let me just ask - why is it so unreasonable to think that this could have been a random act of violence? Why?

Because that time of day, on a Saturday morning, there would have been a slew of other runners/walkers. Yes, I've been out that early. People don't come to Cary early in the morning to abduct strangers, steal most of their clothing and leave behind a pair of diamond earrings, except for the random pedophile who cruises bus stops on weekday mornings. Maybe your idea of "sketchy" and mine aren't the same. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree because I don't believe anyone but Brad Cooper killed Nancy.

Sorry, my sarcasm wasn't directed at you. It was directed at all of the people that said he didn't care about his daughters and only pretended to be a good dad because his lawyer told him to.

I am glad to have you here. I 100% agree with you. I don't think BC was a good husband. I don't think NC was a good wife. I don't think they had a good marriage. BUt , I DO think he was a GOOD dad. And I DON'T think he killed NC

Because that time of day, on a Saturday morning, there would have been a slew of other runners/walkers. Yes, I've been out that early. People don't come to Cary early in the morning to abduct strangers, steal most of their clothing and leave behind a pair of diamond earrings, except for the random pedophile who cruises bus stops on weekday mornings. Maybe your idea of "sketchy" and mine aren't the same. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree because I don't believe anyone but Brad Cooper killed Nancy.

Sounds like there were a lot of people out running / walking that particular morning. Even the eyewitness who said she was 100% sure she saw NC running that morning and passed by here in from of Lochmere Tennis and Swim Club. So, you are right. There was at least 1 other person out that morning. An eyewitness that I can't wait for the defendant's to put on the stand

But he had her cell in the drawer, he definitely had the number there..he knew right where it was when the detective asked him for it.

Can you view call history on a locked blackberry? You can't do it on an iPhone.

It rang and had a voicemail on it from her boyfriend that said: Hey, pssst, Nancy, I'm in the cul-de-sac with the money and I'm getting nervous because Howard Kurtz is driving a van full of mexicans around the neighborhood and throwing computer parts out of the window in different driveways. Call me if you can't get here soon. PS. I have the ducks and the sticks and I grabbed all your clothes, oh.....but just one sports bra, so jump out the window and come on over here. Let's "jog". Oh, and bring an extra sports bra. The red and black one. See you soon.....BEEP

Thank you so much! I laughed until i cried! I really needed that.

"HER" car???? Wasn't it truly "THEIR" car? I didn't think she had any money to pay for any bills?

Well, according to sworn testimony from several witnesses, Nancy kept the keys on her person at all times. I think it is immaterial to say it was "their " car.

And yet it was testified to that at one point before April '08 he even suggested Nancy take the children back to Canada and he never wanted to see either of the three of them again.

Yep - let's agree to disagree.
By the way - my idea of "sketchy" is the smelly, crazy looking, ill groomed man that follows way close behind me on my walks/ runs and constantly tries to talk to me about random nonsense and only backs off when my dog gets ready to attack him. Have seen him a few times here and there the past couple years. (amongs others that I don't feel like getting into here).
So - to clarify, it was not the random pedophile that I was referring to

Well, according to sworn testimony from several witnesses, Nancy kept the keys on her person at all times. I think it is immaterial to say it was "their " car.

Especially when even Brad referred to it as "Nancy's car." He referred to the BMW 325 as "my car."

LOL! I'm working up to that. ;)

Make sure you get an agreement for compensation from the DA's office - perhaps Alice S can prepare it for you - after all - all the other experts in the case are being compensated!

After all this you may then need an agent. :woohoo::woohoo:

And yet it was testified to that at one point before April '08 he even suggested Nancy take the children back to Canada and he never wanted to see either of the three of them again.

Who testified to this? Let me guess....hmmmmmm...one of NC's friends?

I am glad to have you here. I 100% agree with you. I don't think BC was a good husband. I don't think NC was a good wife. I don't think they had a good marriage. BUt , I DO think he was a GOOD dad. And I DON'T think he killed NC

Ok, let me get this right.

GOOD dad / BAD husband / DEAD wife

I DO think he killed NC.

She also drove to meet CC for runs so of course she would have her keys.

I had that same thought; that she would have run with her keys because she drove to meet CC to go run. Also, noone mentioned that she had her keys with her at the neighbors the night before (unless she had a purse and they were in her purse but that hasn't been mentioned either.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member