State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the jurors are anything like me...the hair on the back of their neck stood up when they heard about his searching the dump site!

Det. Chappell: Brad searched for "27518" Cary zip - the center of that area, longitude and latitude is Fielding Drive

This might get him out of it.... IF he had not ZOOMED IN!!

But wait, if he searched for that zip and zoomed, it would just be coincidence that he zoomed in on Fielding Dr, since Google Maps would have placed that point in the center. Could be he zoomed and then scrolled over to look for something else.

Remember when we talked about just this?...a map of the dump site...we were promptly laughed at and dismissed because Brad would never do something that stupid.

:woohoo:.

Yup, I hung back cause I didn't think he'd be that dumb. I'm barely computer literate and even I wouldn't be that DUMB.

wral Det. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxl: In initial Internet cache, photos not zoomed. But closed hand cursor file showed that he actually did zoom in. #coopertrial

There is an old adage that most criminals or perpetrators of crimes leave a calling card somewhere. That was a dumb one for him. You would think he knew better.

Yes. And there are absolutely NO coincidences in murder/crime. This case is overflowing with so-called coincidences.

JMO

This is almost as good as the call I got December 2009 from the poster- gorealtors telling me Jason Young was just indicted and attested.:great:

There is an old adage that most criminals or perpetrators of crimes leave a calling card somewhere. That was a dumb one for him. You would think he knew better.

What an idiot he was. He never thought that the work pc would be examined.

Isn't this the 6th week of trail testimony? Sure wish the prosc. could have skipped some of the mundane stuff and just sailed on over to this.

wral Det. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: In initial Internet cache, photos not zoomed. But closed hand cursor file showed that he actually did zoom in. #coopertrial

Isn't this the 6th week of trail testimony? Sure wish the prosc. could have skipped some of the mundane stuff and just sailed on over to this.

Yeah, like on the first day. Geez.

Amen. It's been a long road and I'm surprised they didn't talk this up in opening but if the evidence trail ends with him having done a photo recon of the site hours before she was dumped there, he is rightfully wearing stripes from here on in.

The defense was still fighting to keep this evidence out. If they had succeeded, the prosecution would have looked very inept when they didn't produce the evidence. MOO

But wait, if he searched for that zip and zoomed, it would just be coincidence that he zoomed in on Fielding Dr, since Google Maps would have placed that point in the center. Could be he zoomed and then scrolled over to look for something else.

"IF", "IF", "IF".....

IF a frog had wings, it wouldn't bump its butt everytime it hopped either.

On no, please don't start making excuses for him :) There just can't be 100000 million coincidences in this trial.

Remember when we talked about just this?...a map of the dump site...we were promptly laughed at and dismissed because Brad would never do something that stupid.

:woohoo:.

I wonder if he went and physically looked at it too...thus the testimony about the Nike shoes.

The pieces are falling together!!

Yep, 7-12-08 was a "HATE Brad day" for a good reason.
So sad she couldn't leave back in April.

Doesn't really matter though, it points to him having knowledge of that area. Even if it wasn't preplanned, you can go off the assumption that after he killed her he remembered that area from the day before. This removes the idea that he had to go searching around for a dump site.

The state had to get a bunch of kitten episodes in first. By now, the jury is used to kitten episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zaba