State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense was still fighting to keep this evidence out. If they had succeeded, the prosecution would have looked very inept when they didn't produce the evidence. MOO

We all knew that something big was going to be in the computer testimony by simply watching/reading/hearing Kurtz go to pieces each time it was mentioned. And then this morning's attempt to have it all dismissed was a last ditch attempt.

Kind of wondering if they were able to pull up what a search for 27518 would have looked like in 2008.... that may be where they are getting that the long/lat hit Fielding Drive as right now it simply doesn't (though I'm sure it has changed). I do like that the checked the closed hand cache which definitely would show BC zooming in to a specific area.

BOOM!

That is the sound of the smoking gun.

There is no innocent explanation for it. He was looking for a dump site right before he left for lunch on Fri July 11, 2008. He focused the map right down on Fielding Dr. Saw that new cul de sac. Planned, plotted, then murdered Nancy sometime after she got home after the party.

He really did it.

He murdered her and it was not a crime of passion.

First Degree.

Yup, I hung back cause I didn't think he'd be that dumb. I'm barely computer literate and even I wouldn't be that DUMB.

We were also told he'd NEVER keep the necklace if he killed her because that would just be dumb. Hmmmmm. Like I said all along - the man might have an MBA and be "expert" at his job, but too dumb to get in out of the rain.

Madeleine74....sweet ain't it?

And to think I was down yesterday about weak computer evidence.

Cisco guy said they were at lunch btw 1:30 and 3

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/nancycooper/video/9404332/#/vid9404332

BC took the call at 2:32 and they were at the restaurant. Said lunch lasted an hour and a half. Thought they left at some time close to 1 PM - but that's not what evidence shows - as they stayed at the restaurant for a while AFTER that call... and they got back at 3 PM (close to it) and entire thing took 1.5 hours.

Then - when asked again - said it was close to 1:30 that they left, and then between 1 and 1:30.....

Wow. I've been waiting patiently for "it". I am thinking a whole bunch of folks just fell off fences. This is BIG.

I believe the defense is instigating/promoting a lot of the chatter on GOLO. Wouldn't be surprised if they knew this evidence about the Fielding Drive photos was coming out today and they "recruited" a pro-Brad audience for balance. Intimidating the jury is a pretty desperate measure IMO.

Later last evening I felt there was a difference on this site as well. So very different than last 2-3 weeks. JMO

Cold as it gets....spend the evening at friends playing with your children, watching your wife with friends....all the while knowing you are going to kill her when she comes home....

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: Brad spent 1 min. creating temporary internet files (TIFS) picture of Fielding Drive. It was an aerial photo. #coopertrial
1 minute ago

Maybe this is why Brad tried to get back to his office, to delete or wipe that data...and LE foiled that attempt since they caused it to be kept secure!! Interesting..I'll bet he thought by getting rid of that router and FXO he'd still be okay?..Its not a wonder he called his lawyer on the 15th, after Nancy was found (not ID'd) and before the pressor!! :crazy:

Brad went to lunch with people form Cisco on the July 11 to a place called Two Guys and a Girl. The witness testified that they left around 1:00 to go to the restaurant. However, I also think that we know he was checking Nancy's Email at 1:00....so they must have left shortly after.

Actually, I just re-listened. He said they went between 1 and 1:30.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: Brad spent 1 min. creating temporary internet files (TIFS) picture of Fielding Drive. It was an aerial photo. #coopertrial
1 minute ago

I wish I could see BC's face when he said this. :maddening:

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Witness: Brad Cooper accessed photos of site where wife's body found http://bit.ly/g3Bfwj
22 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
WRAL NEWS in NC
wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Chappell: Brad zoomed in on aerial photos of Fielding Drive at exactly 1:15:27 p.m. on July 11, 2008. #coopertrial

Later last evening I felt there was a difference on this site as well. So very different than last 2-3 weeks. JMO

A twitter search for #coopertrial shows a huge difference from the feelings on this board as well. Mostly by people with default avatars and maybe 8 tweets.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
1 minute ago

Anyone else moving off the the fence?!

I feel sorry for the jury...we are all bursting at the seams with this "smoking gun" and they can't even talk about it!!

I have to admit I am shocked. I was completely convinced he was innocent because the state put so much non-evidence out there. Why?

Then this was premeditated. How could he be so careful and then do something so stupid, knowing everything he knows about computers?

There had to be an accomplice to make that call and help him get rid of the body.

Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member