State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoped out a dumping ground and then on to a leisurely lunch with some co-workers - don't get much colder than that.

You betcha, less! Been glued, speechless ... but expected, though. Evidence couldn't get much tweeter than that, eh! What a low down, cold hearted creep.

It's too bad BC didn't look up Websleuths before he did all this. He would have never used his computer for anything related to a premeditated murder.

I have to admit I am shocked. I was completely convinced he was innocent because the state put so much non-evidence out there. Why?

Then this was premeditated. How could he be so careful and then do something so stupid, knowing everything he knows about computers?

There had to be an accomplice to make that call and help him get rid of the body.

Wow.

Is there something personal going on here? You seem rather adamant that someone - specifically someone that has testified or maybe is a member of the alleged "Cary clique" was / is involved and now that it appears they didn't DO IT, you've immediately moved to accomplice. I don't understand.

OMG, now we know that trip to Lowes to buy the plastic sheeting was part of the murder plan. In the end, he probably decided to use a blanket or bedspread.
Creepy to see him on video knowing he was planning to kill his wife in 16 hours.

How come death penalty not on table?

Too much circumstantial evidence and also since he's Canadian - they'd likely have a fit about us executing one of their citizens.

Also- you've seen the doubters - wold you really want to fight THAT much of an uphill battle?

And there we have it. I'm totally stunned he would have done something like that on a computer he should have known would be searched. I expected he used other computers (the missing one) or the wiped computer to do it and then re-wiped.

So now we know he's evil and stupid.

Too much circumstantial evidence and also since he's Canadian - they'd likely have a fit about us executing one of their citizens.

Also- you've seen the doubters - wold you really want to fight THAT much of an uphill battle?

Just wait until he applies to serve his sentence in Canada....

The mica on the shoes! Wonder what shoes he was wearing on Friday? Who wants to bet he scouted the site in person on Friday?

Kinda makes sense now why Brad never picked up Nancy's $300.00 now, huh? He knew Nancy wasn't gonna need any money on Fielding Dr.

We have all been waiting too long not to be watching this testimony! Slap a Darth Vadar voice changer mask on this witness and let us watch too! Gah!

So sad, but true, lib's mom!

If the courtroom is anything like our thread, the judge had to use his gavel and say, "Order in the court! Order in the court!"

I could not have asked for a better birthday present.

I'm not a greedy person but I hope there will be more damning evidence to come in the prosecution's case. This Fielding Dr. search is wonderful but I just want something else

The "something else" is that BC knew what NC was wearing when she was found, IMO. It must be a vanishingly small possibility that both of these events could be coincidental.

OMG, now we know that trip to Lowes to buy the plastic sheeting was part of the murder plan. In the end, he probably decided to use a blanket or bedspread.
Creepy to see him on video knowing he was planning to kill his wife in 16 hours.

That was my first thought too. He bought it because he thought he would need it. When he didn't, he threw it in a bag and tossed it under the work bench. And then people could say: "See, unopened! Completely innocent!"

If the courtroom is anything like our thread, the judge had to use his gavel and say, "Order in the court! Order in the court!"

I could not have asked for a better birthday present.

Awww, is it your birthday? Happy birthday!!! Huge present!

Just wait until he applies to serve his sentence in Canada....

Since he was tried here, he will serve his time here.
Then again, my taxes paying to feed and clothe this parasite for the next 50 years...you can take him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member