State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds as if the great minds of BC and Jason Young think alike! PREMEDITATED, COLD BLOODED WIFE KILLERS!!!!!!!

If the courtroom is anything like our thread, the judge had to use his gavel and say, "Order in the court! Order in the court!"

I could not have asked for a better birthday present.

Well Happy Birthday to you!!
And a grand gift it is :)

If the courtroom is anything like our thread, the judge had to use his gavel and say, "Order in the court! Order in the court!"

:cupcake:

:bdsong::bdsong::bdsong:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!:woohoo::woohoo:

Since he was tried here, he will serve his time here.
Then again, my taxes paying to feed and clothe this parasite for the next 50 years...you can take him.

please he won't be the first or the last Canadian to get out of jail free

And one you will remember for a long time! Happy Birthday, jmflu!

Let me say this. I have been on here since day 1 arguing about the evidence in this case. I said up front that I thought he was guilty but believed in innocent until proven guilty. I remain squarely on that fence for over 4 weeks of testimony waiting for something/anything that didn't have a reasonable explanation...and saw witness after witness testify to basically nothing. There were many times I was on the edge of my seat with a witness just knowing this was going to finally be the evidence linking him to the crime. And each time, it was a bunch of nothing. And when the Cisco guy showed what he was doing last Saturday morning with the "work calls", it was finally something that not only couldn't be explained, but didn't make sense for a murderer. So that got me off the fence and I really did believe he was not guilty. I was wrong.

I only wish I could have watched this testimony. It's what I have been waiting for for 2.5 years. I have never been a Brad supporter. I am not a friend of Brad. I am not part of the defense team. I'm simply a person in a similar line of work with 2 daughters that also lives in Wake County and was simply fascinated by this case. I'm extremely disappointed (still) in how the prosecution has tried this case. I certainly hope they go back and review what they have done in this case and don't follow the same pattern in the Jason Young trial.

Can I add this to my list??!!! Huh, huh?? Pretty please!!!!!

Happy Birthday!:seeya:

See you all later. Have a great evening.

OMG, now we know that trip to Lowes to buy the plastic sheeting was part of the murder plan. In the end, he probably decided to use a blanket or bedspread.
Creepy to see him on video knowing he was planning to kill his wife in 16 hours.

Indeed, Just the Fax! And he must have been so furious with JA raising the alarm - when he hadn't finished faking Nancy being alive that morning. Then searches started almost immediately. Snookered! He was in check-mate - so he had no alternative but to keep plugging along with what he had.

And he knew ... he was going to need a lawyer!

Wowzers ... but his guilt was in my bones since '08. Just the same as Jason Young. These men. WHAT is it with them? Why not just divorce. After all these high profile trials, there are still smarter alecs out there: believe they can set up the perfect murder. OH my!

I'm glad we got something really substantial, but how some of you are breaking out the pom poms and waving party streamers is a little much.

what day IN TRIAL did thirsty co worker testify about having lunch with Brad I want to re watch that testimony

Old Howard Cummings was probably dying to tell us..."hold on people, I know you are bored and think we are doing a crappy job--but just wait till 4-13-11...you won't be disappointed.
:fireworks:

Let me say this. I have been on here since day 1 arguing about the evidence in this case. I said up front that I thought he was guilty but believed in innocent until proven guilty. I remain squarely on that fence for over 4 weeks of testimony waiting for something/anything that didn't have a reasonable explanation...and saw witness after witness testify to basically nothing. There were many times I was on the edge of my seat with a witness just knowing this was going to finally be the evidence linking him to the crime. And each time, it was a bunch of nothing. And when the Cisco guy showed what he was doing last Saturday morning with the "work calls", it was finally something that not only couldn't be explained, but didn't make sense for a murderer. So that got me off the fence and I really did believe he was not guilty. I was wrong.

I only wish I could have watched this testimony. It's what I have been waiting for for 2.5 years. I have never been a Brad supporter. I am not a friend of Brad. I am not part of the defense team. I'm simply a person in a similar line of work with 2 daughters that also lives in Wake County and was simply fascinated by this case. I'm extremely disappointed (still) in how the prosecution has tried this case. I certainly hope they go back and review what they have done in this case and don't follow the same pattern in the Jason Young trial.

Oh yea, it was a whole bunch of somethings....all it needed was glue to stick them all together, IMO.

happy birthday, jmflu!:seeya:

I also find it very interesting that there was a groundswell of support on another website - all being whipped into a frenzy to show up on 4/13/2011 to show support for Brad and his innocence. And - this is also the day that the jury feels like they are being started at and want to maintain their anonymity. Coincidence this bombshell gets dropped today? I think not. They knew it was coming and have been waging a campaign to muddy the waters (at best) and at worst, to intimidate the jury.

I think that there is a bunch of manipulation going on here - and while it's probably not against the law to try the case in the social media and on the internet, and use websites like this, etc - it's pretty darn shady, IMO. (and takes away from any real evidence of him being not guilty, too...)

Happy Birthday!

BTW, and scoop you can share from your guest on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo