State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Twitter:

wral‎ Judge asks audience to stop staring at the jury. Jurors are uncomfortable by the way some audience members are looking at them. #coopertrial

wow....is this the day that the Brad Fan Club was supposed to show up? :innocent:

Let me say this. I have been on here since day 1 arguing about the evidence in this case. I said up front that I thought he was guilty but believed in innocent until proven guilty. I remain squarely on that fence for over 4 weeks of testimony waiting for something/anything that didn't have a reasonable explanation...and saw witness after witness testify to basically nothing. There were many times I was on the edge of my seat with a witness just knowing this was going to finally be the evidence linking him to the crime. And each time, it was a bunch of nothing. And when the Cisco guy showed what he was doing last Saturday morning with the "work calls", it was finally something that not only couldn't be explained, but didn't make sense for a murderer. So that got me off the fence and I really did believe he was not guilty. I was wrong.

I only wish I could have watched this testimony. It's what I have been waiting for for 2.5 years. I have never been a Brad supporter. I am not a friend of Brad. I am not part of the defense team. I'm simply a person in a similar line of work with 2 daughters that also lives in Wake County and was simply fascinated by this case. I'm extremely disappointed (still) in how the prosecution has tried this case. I certainly hope they go back and review what they have done in this case and don't follow the same pattern in the Jason Young trial.

Hey - don't sweat it - it is healthy to maintain a LOT of skepticism. We're talking about putting someone away - who is still someone's father and still someone's son - for the rest of their life.

I too have been unimpressed with folks who pointed to Brad blinking 3 times, or wearing a blue shirt pointing to the FACT that he's a cold blooded murderer. He was definitely not that one dimensional.

Pushing for truth, and forcing good evidence, and really, protecting ALL our rights is a noble pursuit. Don't stop looking at evidence with a cynical eye.

This is quite interesting information. I'm interested in hearing defense cross. I am, however, still on the fence because although it does look incriminating it really doesn't exclude my potential SODDI theory.

Well of course you are.
BTW, what is your SODDI theory?

Since he was tried here, he will serve his time here.
Then again, my taxes paying to feed and clothe this parasite for the next 50 years...you can take him.

There has been some controversy recently in the news in Canada relating to serious offenders being transferred after being convicted in the USA. It actually can happen if the prisoner applies, the DA does not object and the Canadian government approves it. I'd rather he stay in prison in the USA, Give it a few years, he will try.

GOLO just caused a ban of all electronics in the courtroom.

I had a feeling it was them and their stupidity. I saw them drumming up this Wednesday show of support on Monday night.

That GOLO board was not right from day one.
Something very strange was going on over there.

What I don't understand is, if the state had this, why waste time proving he had an affair(s)? None of that matters with evidence like this.

Also, BC had months to purge his Cisco laptop. Why wouldn't he have done that, unless like Cityslick mentioned maybe he didn't know they could identify zooming in on photos.

Another thing is that everyone knows Google Maps is not up to date, so how did he know that spot wouldn't have had completed construction at what would have been the present?

There has been some controversy recently in the news in Canada relating to serious offenders being transferred after being convicted in the USA. It actually can happen if the prisoner applies, the DA does not object and the Canadian government approves it. I'd rather he stay in prison in the USA, Give it a few years, he will try.

Thanks for this info. I hope anybody familiar with the differences in law will make an effort to keep him here in the US forever.

I had a feeling it was them and their stupidity. I saw them drumming up this Wednesday show of support on Monday night.

He's probably 2 steps away from banning the public (outside media and family) from the courtroom.

Will someone volunteer to don the hazmat suit and go down into the depths of GOLO and report back what was being said that caused the ban on electronic equipment?

Interesting.
Is the prison system harsher here?
Brad will likely be in a close custody level 2 facility in NC (for the rest of his remaining life:lol:

Haven't even read the GOLO site but just looking through twitter it really makes me shake my head. One lady on there hasn't had a single tweet since this August past and then has been shouting down anyone that dare proclaim BC's guilt since day one of the trial.

What I don't understand is, if the state had this, why waste time proving he had an affair(s)? None of that matters with evidence like this.

Also, BC had months to purge his Cisco laptop. Why wouldn't he have done that, unless like Cityslick mentioned maybe he didn't know they could identify zooming in on photos.

Another thing is that everyone knows Google Maps is not up to date, so how did he know that spot wouldn't have had completed construction at what would have been the present?

He may well have done a site visit on Friday on his way home to check it out.

He's probably 2 steps away from banning the public (outside media and family) from the courtroom.

I got a very negative feel for the posters the other night who were planning this. I see them in my head right now--needing haircuts, dental work, jobs, showers, etc. You get the picture. Just very stupid people who were blaming Nancy for everything. That's why I didn't stay but 5 minutes and had to leave. Sickening.

There are some people that will not convict simply on one piece of damning evidence (except perhaps DNA). The other stuff paints the whole picture of him.

It's not even remotely interesting that the ban on electronics came after multiple media sources, twitter, etc. scooped the prosecution smoking gun but before the defense gets to cross?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966