Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.
Is the prison system harsher here?
Brad will likely be in a close custody level 2 facility in NC (for the rest of his remaining life:lol:

life in Canada does not mean life...it means 25 years and then your out!!!
Jon Rallo for one...

Well that sucks about the lockdown on electronic transmissions. If only the court could have found some way to show the FBI testimony while still protecting their identity then it would have gone much better.

I can imagine hoards of social media goobers trying to jam the courtroom and have their way, intimidating the jury, etc. I have no problem believing a frenzy was being encouraged by the defense. They too know that emotion often trumps common sense and they are hoping that will help get their client acquitted. AS IF.

I got a very negative feel for the posters the other night who were planning this. I see them in my head right now--needing haircuts, dental work, jobs, showers, etc. You get the picture. Just very stupid people who were blaming Nancy for everything. That's why I didn't stay but 5 minutes and had to leave. Sickening.

It's very easy to type things on the internet when your anonymous.

I know they do in motor vehicle accidents and the like. Don't think Kurtz would have sought Brad out for this though.

He would have been a paying client at the time.

Don't think this will effect WRAL tweets as those seem to be relayed by message to someone outside the court room.

I thought somebody here said that a Google Maps search in 2008 of that area showed woods with no street cut-ins. Can anybody verify? What about MapQuest, Yahoo, or Microsoft's map site?

Haven't even read the GOLO site but just looking through twitter it really makes me shake my head. One lady on there hasn't had a single tweet since this August past and then has been shouting down anyone that dare proclaim BC's guilt since day one of the trial.

I just checked the last 20 or so posts--and there are mixed reviews. Some are still making excuses for him. Some are saying this is the evidence they have been waiting for...another said when this case is up for appeal 2/3rds of the prosc. case will be thrown out, etc.

Interesting.
Is the prison system harsher here?
Brad will likely be in a close custody level 2 facility in NC (for the rest of his remaining life:lol:

I believe the US prisons are quite a bit harsher. But the reason for the controversy in Canada was the particular offender would have been immediately eligible for parole in Canada upon being transferred, because once the transfer is complete Canada's Parole Board takes over. The offender was not eligible for parole under the US laws. In that case (I'll try to find links to it, it was last year if I recall) the Canadian government would not approve the transfer.

Oh, Man! This is ridiculous!

Thinking judge doesn't want any crazy behavior shout outs etc. no reason for defense to ask for mistrial.

Back to good old note taking with pen and pad. Wonder if anyone has that anymore?

Well that sucks about the lockdown on electronic transmissions. If only the court could have found some way to show the FBI testimony while still protecting their identity then it would have gone much better.

I can imagine hoards of social media goobers trying to jam the courtroom and have their way, intimidating the jury, etc. I have no problem believing a frenzy was being encouraged by the defense. They too know that emotion often trumps common sense and they are hoping that will help get their client acquitted. AS IF.

I noticed a few in the courtroom yesterday that appeared to be defense plants for sure. Sounds like it got out of hand today.

He's probably 2 steps away from banning the public (outside media and family) from the courtroom.

Did the judge actally name the GOLO site by name? or just bloggings in general. There was someone on here who said it was next to impossible to use electronic devices in courtroom??/ For those of you who were there..Was there use of them when you were there? Thought messages had to be taken out to the ones doing the tweets and bloddings??..Guess I missed something :banghead:

They chose those Nike shoes to test for a reason.
Perhaps it was confirmed he was wearing them Friday.

Wasn't it that Fri. that Brad said he was late for work after helping Nancy with the kids and stopped at Lowe's to get the drop cloth. Isn't there video of him buying that drop cloth? Maybe they saw the shoes on the video :waitasec:

It's not even remotely interesting that the ban on electronics came after multiple media sources, twitter, etc. scooped the prosecution smoking gun but before the defense gets to cross?

That is a good point. It is his job to maintain the integrity of the entire trial process. It is interesting to me that this ban comes on the same day that he had to admonish the audience about staring at the jury. I'm not sure who among our group went to court today but I will be most interested in tonight's report. (I hope you are there Full Disclosure!)

I got a very negative feel for the posters the other night who were planning this. I see them in my head right now--needing haircuts, dental work, jobs, showers, etc. You get the picture. Just very stupid people who were blaming Nancy for everything. That's why I didn't stay but 5 minutes and had to leave. Sickening.

Do you form this mental image of everyone you disagree with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tootsieroll215