State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the judge actally name the GOLO site by name? or just bloggings in general. There was someone on here who said it was next to impossible to use electronic devices in courtroom??/ For those of you who were there..Was there use of them when you were there? Thought messages had to be taken out to the ones doing the tweets and bloddings??..Guess I missed something :banghead:

I had said yesterday that in my experience as a juror the court banned electronics and cell phone use in the court room but obviously it is up to the judge's discretion as apparently he was allowing it for this case.

Is anybody else googling twitter? My thingie hasn't updated in awhile. Is there a cross going on, anyone know?

Don't think this will effect WRAL tweets as those seem to be relayed by message to someone outside the court room.

Amanda Lamb was using a laptop to update stories.
I can't see cutting them off from reporting.

They chose those Nike shoes to test for a reason.
Perhaps it was confirmed he was wearing them Friday.

I recall the guy that had lunch with Brad on 7/11 said they sometimes wore exercise type clothing to work. It wasn't a suit and tie place. The fact that he googled the site he very well may have checked it out before going home.

Some trial watchers are such idiots to some it is a form of entertainment ..they really don't have a clue how serious it is...staring down the jurors, plain and simple idiots

Wasn't it that Fri. that Brad said he was late for work after helping Nancy with the kids and stopped at Lowe's to get the drop cloth. Isn't there video of him buying that drop cloth? Maybe they saw the shoes on the video :waitasec:

Oh my goodness, yes! Yes, they did show the video of Cooper buying that dropcloth the morning of Fri July 11. And yes, I remember he was wearing a short sleeve shirt, jeans and yep, running shoes. So that's why they tested those shoes. Of course he discarded the ones he wore on Sat when he dumped Nancy's body, but he didn't think the shoes he wore Fri would be looked at.

Some of the testimony we thought sounded stupid and was a waste of time now is coming together....FINALLY

Well, there you go folks. Accessed Fielding on the 11th.

There is your smoking gun.

This is why Kurtz was going bananas.

Oooohh. Litters upon litters of baby cats. Lions and tiger and kittens, Oh My!!

This is quite interesting information. I'm interested in hearing defense cross. I am, however, still on the fence because although it does look incriminating it really doesn't exclude my potential SODDI theory.

I remain on the fence also. 27518 was his own zipcode. I am not sure if he has that set to where everytime he opens the Maps it goes there or not. He was also getting ready to go to lunch with co-workers. He could have opened the map application to get directions to lunch, it automatically opened to 27518 and then one of the co-workers said they had the directions and they left for lunch. He was on it less than a minute. I don't think this was the smoking gun.

Is anybody else googling twitter? My thingie hasn't updated in awhile. Is there a cross going on, anyone know?

I haven't had an update either. Don't know what's going on but I'm trying to be patient, it not easy.

Some of the testimony we thought sounded stupid and was a waste of time now is coming together....FINALLY

Yep, and the OMG moment was tripled for me because we had to wait so long for it...much bigger impact at this late date.

You step into that courtroom and it is business. Serious business. These are legal professionals doing their job and there is no room or tolerance for goobers who come there to try and do anything but sit quietly and respectfully. I would not cross this, or any, judge, ever. I don't think the unwashed masses understand this at all.

Yes, all those many pieces of the puzzle a CE case takes. Would be so much easier with a murder weapon and DNA or better yet a video of the crime. Like little James Bulger, remember him. :( But this type of case, it takes a lot of time and effort to put together a gazillion little pieces to make up the whole.

Wonder where Crime Addict is? At the trial?

Great observation, lori re the shoes/Lowes video footage :clap:

I remain on the fence also. 27518 was his own zipcode. I am not sure if he has that set to where everytime he opens the Maps it goes there or not. He was also getting ready to go to lunch with co-workers. He could have opened the map application to get directions to lunch, it automatically opened to 27518 and then one of the co-workers said they had the directions and they left for lunch. He was on it less than a minute. I don't think this was the smoking gun.

No, Two Guys is right up the road from Cisco on Davis Dr. in RTP. Maybe 10 min away. Nowhere near Fielding Dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966