State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually he said he went to Lowe's grocery for the beer. (I have no idea where that is in relation to anything.)

Yes, it was Lowe's Foods which is at the corner of Tryon Rd. and Cary Parkway. It is closer to BC & NC's house than the Harris Teeter on Kildaire. BC would have driven right by it on his second grocery run to HT's on the 12th if we believe the route he described in his deposition.

Geez, this could have easily been prosecuted as a capital DP case.

Report not complete on all the computers and usb drives, but the FBI said he was told to prioritize the Cisco laptop. I feel sure they had that map image by October.

Think about it! I can't imagine Willoughby just presenting bits and pieces of evidence we have heard before today and getting a true bill returned by the GJ. He had to have had this smoking gun evidence on this Cisco computer! MOO

Yep, that's one item off of his to-do list.

BTW - Someone said earlier, I think, that Wallsburg & Fielding are in the same ZIP code, so it wouldn't be unusual for BC to look there. Wallsburg is listed as a Cary address, ZIP 27518; Fielding is a Raleigh address, ZIP 27606.

That's the part of the testimony that confuses me I guess... the Detective stated that long/lat center of 27518 is Fielding Dr.... but at least at present it isn't. Kind of wondering if it was in 2008.

How long did Brad take on his lunch hour the 11th of July?? Possible first dry run after lunch maybe????

BTW - Someone said earlier, I think, that Wallsburg & Fielding are in the same ZIP code, so it wouldn't be unusual for BC to look there. Wallsburg is listed as a Cary address, ZIP 27518; Fielding is a Raleigh address, ZIP 27606.

When you initially type the zip, the zoomed out shot does show Fielding (at least now it does). You have to zoom and move the map a little to see it.

Zip is irrelevant, they found zoomed in images of fielding on the PC.

Amazing this little secret smoking gun was kept totally under wraps for 2 1/2 years w/o even a rumor of a leak.

Countless times it was surmised her though. We said all along if a search of the area NC was found is discovered on one of the computers BC had access to...done. The fact this one was at his work meant for sure he searched it out. The moaning response from BC in response to news NC's body was found was a moaning of knowing he's done. He expected her body to decompose so much and be backfilled by big equipment, she would never be found. Innocent blood cries out!

CPD is starting to look pretty smart now, dontcha think?

Bit by little bit they had to take the jurors into the lives of Nancy and Brad. What appeared to outsiders to be nothing but gossipy clucking hens, was really information that came from Nancy herself. Nancy had no other way of talking to the jury, outside of the condition of her body.

Her family and friends were her voice and I think they did her proud. All of the bashing they took. Just awful. Unconscionable.

A troubled marriage was really much more than that by July 11, 2008. Cooper plotted and planned his wife's murder. By lunch time on Fri July 11, he knew exactly where he was going to dump her body. He left her there to rot, wearing almost nothing. He knew exactly the one item of clothing she was wearing and he let this little morsel out to experienced detectives, not understanding that he just dug himself a big hole.

He removed the diamond necklace from his dead wife's neck, not understanding that her friends knew she wore that necklace everyday, 24x7 and never removed it. He didn't understand that missing items from the foyer would be noticed. He didn't understand a lot of things, including that people do notice and understand patterns of friends and family.

He thought he was technically superior than anyone else. In the end technology hoisted him by (how does Kurtz phrase it?) Oh yes, his own petard! Kind of fitting to have a techie dude brought down by the tech he thought he mastered.

I would be willing to bet that if the judge allows any public in at all he will be asking the bailiff to check for media credentials.

That would be a shame. Personally, I don't want the media reporting to me what they think they heard and how they want to interpret it. They are not unbiased...they need those ratings.

When you initially type the zip, the zoomed out shot does show Fielding (at least now it does). You have to zoom and move the map a little to see it.

Zip is irrelevant, they found zoomed in images of fielding on the PC.

I agree, and as someone else had attested to it did back then though the spot where NC was found was depicted as a dirt road. Just kind of confused why the tweet said the "center" long/lat was Fielding Drive.

Judge angry, said no more tweeting from court rm. Whoops. Sorry about blackout! Trial recess early due to juror health issue. #coopertrial

The first event that tripped Brad up was JA twigging to Nancy not showing up at her house and getting panicky. He was probably counting on at least a good 12 hour window, maybe longer, before the jig was up.

Countless times it was surmised her though. We said all along if a search of the area NC was found is discovered on one of the computers BC had access to...done. The fact this one was at his work meant for sure he searched it out. The moaning response from BC in response to news NC's body was found was a moaning of knowing he's done. He expected her body to decompose so much and be backfilled by big equipment, she would never be found. Innocent blood cries out!

I think the fact that it was done on the 11th is damning as well. If it was done, say in January, might not have that much bite to it.

Hummm Well, that is truly amazing..to be looking for that BEFORE Nancy even went missing?..Is Wallsburg and Fielding Kurtz or was it a divorce lawyer google?....But I thinks its the zooming in of that site that is smokin, which may show exactly the cul-de-sac location..Maybe FBI was able to see exactly just where he was looking..NOT a business site..

BTW..Does anyone know where to locate a picture of those Nike Shoes? TYIA

Kids involved. At the end of the day, even if guilty, he's still their father and I'm pretty certain that was a factor in deciding this.

Yes, though not required, Willoughby does consider family wishes when the DP is considered. Jason Young's life was spared because of family wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kroberts47421