State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And not to be a Debbie Downer, but in the midst of all this high-fiving and I-told-ya-sos, I can help but think of how awful this trial has been for Terry and Carol Cooper. They must be mortified, shocked and destroyed everyday listening to this testimony. They are good people and my heart goes out to them.

And not to be a Debbie Downer, but in the midst of all this high-fiving and I-told-ya-sos, I can help but think of how awful this trial has been for Terry and Carol Cooper. They must be mortified, shocked and destroyed everyday listening to this testimony. They are good people and my heart goes out to them.

Do you know them?

Judge angry, said no more tweeting from court rm. Whoops. Sorry about blackout! Trial recess early due to juror health issue. #coopertrial

Probably swallowed their tongue during the Fielding Drive testimony.

You are so right, Madeleine. Having been in the courtroom a lot, I have seen some strange behavior by observers. Judges, for good reason, do not tolerate anything that bothers the jury. Hopefully, this won't happen anymore.

Even chewing gum can be outlawed in a courtroom. Spit it out before you bring your tail in. Nobody wants to hear you slapping your gums together and popping little bubbles - much less a herd of neandrathals clicking away on their little cells and media devices.

Countless times it was surmised her though. We said all along if a search of the area NC was found is discovered on one of the computers BC had access to...done. The fact this one was at his work meant for sure he searched it out. The moaning response from BC in response to news NC's body was found was a moaning of knowing he's done. He expected her body to decompose so much and be backfilled by big equipment, she would never be found. Innocent blood cries out!

I said all along if there were google searches of the dump site that I would hop off the fence. I can't believe he was stupid enough to do that. What an idiot. But thankfully he did or he would have been found not guilty in my opinion.

Impossible he was with people the whole time.

How far is 2 Guys and a Grill from the body location? Could the phone call be a fake (he spoofed it) and it enabled him to run by Fielding Dr while his friends were in the restaurant?

How long did Brad take on his lunch hour the 11th of July?? Possible first dry run after lunch maybe????

I was just listening to testimony of cell phone records the morning of the 11th..I think they said calls of his phone from 2:30-2:50 bounced off the tower indicating he was at Cisco. Also, reminded me, Nancy started calling him soon after he left the house on the 11th and he didn't answer those calls. Cell towers showed he was not at work ( we now know he was buying the drop cloth) but she called his work phone, as I assume she expected him to be there, not buying drop cloths for when he killed her. But, the call forwarding to his cell and had like a 1 second seizure and went to voice mail..he had no intentions of talking to her as I think he knew she was calling about the money. I bet he left that morning without leaving her money and that is why she called him so many times. Interesting to listen to it all again....Thanks for the link ncsu

How far is 2 Guys and a Grill from the body location? Could the phone call be a fake (he spoofed it) and it enabled him to run by Fielding Dr while his friends were in the restaurant?

No, it's probably at least 20 minutes one way.

No, it's too far.

Kids involved. At the end of the day, even if guilty, he's still their father and I'm pretty certain that was a factor in deciding this.

Another glimpse into the dignity of the Rentz family. Not wanting the father of their grandchildren to get the death penalty.

Judge angry, said no more tweeting from court rm. Whoops. Sorry about blackout! Trial recess early due to juror health issue. #coopertrial

Do we know if Kurtz crossed at all?

Juror probably had heart attack. Just kidding. Not funny.

EVERYONE here has been respectful this is a MURDER case, IMO.

Probably 25 miles.

It is at least 30 minutes away (not counting traffic).

Another glimpse into the dignity of the Rentz family. Not wanting the father of their grandchildren to get the death penalty.

I thought N's Dad was very dignified on the stand. He was betrayed in SO many ways.

Bit by little bit they had to take the jurors into the lives of Nancy and Brad. What appeared to outsiders to be nothing but gossipy clucking hens, was really information that came from Nancy herself. Nancy had no other way of talking to the jury, outside of the condition of her body.

Her family and friends were her voice and I think they did her proud. All of the bashing they took. Just awful. Unconscionable.

A troubled marriage was really much more than that by July 11, 2008. Cooper plotted and planned his wife's murder. By lunch time on Fri July 11, he knew exactly where he was going to dump her body. He left her there to rot, wearing almost nothing. He knew exactly the one item of clothing she was wearing and he let this little morsel out to experienced detectives, not understanding that he just dug himself a big hole.

He removed the diamond necklace from his dead wife's neck, not understanding that her friends knew she wore that necklace everyday, 24x7 and never removed it. He didn't understand that missing items from the foyer would be noticed. He didn't understand a lot of things, including that people do notice and understand patterns of friends and family.

He thought he was technically superior than anyone else. In the end technology hoisted him by (how does Kurtz phrase it?) Oh yes, his own petard! Kind of fitting to have a techie dude brought down by the tech he thought he mastered.

Please send this to pros. for closing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member