State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Boz Zellinger showed the 2007 and 2008 version of google earth to a witness? In hind sight, the way he spoke and asked the questions shows it was a preview of things to come.

I don't remember this but glad you do. Can you remember who the witness was?

For all the critics of the pros..when you go back and listen to old testimony, all the techy phone calls etc. this is a really difficult case to put it all out there. We all have each other reminded and helping us keep it together. I sure hope the jurors are taking good notes. A second look/listen at the testimony is a bit of an eye opener.

Knowing what I know now, I swear I can't listen to Kurtz and his "experts" when he presents his case next week. Can you imagine how stupid his witnesses will feel if they 'swear' they saw NC running? What a farce. .

The system logs from his Cisco IBM laptop show the exact times he logged in and was logged out of his computer. This includes the hours before and after lunch on July 11. He was gone for approximately 90 min for lunch 1:30pm - 3pm.

He certainly had time to do those Fielding Dr searches and there is no one else who did them.

Imagine that. He's sitting in his office and is on one of finest, most secure networks ever built, using enterprise level equipment built by his employer, considered some of the finest hardware anywhere, using a secure computer laptop filled with security software, a computer system that is setup to log out the user automatically after 10 min of inactivity. And there's Brad doing searches of Fielding Dr., approximately 12 hrs before he murders his wife.

< THUD >

I wonder if there is more incriminating computer evidence to come? I only ask because of Kurtz's opening statement and the router security (or lack of) that he discussed. Since this google find was on BC's Cisco laptop at work, it seems like a moot point to discuss the wireless security at home?

When was it the wife of the guy who found NC's body say she saw a white car in the Fielding Dr area with no lights on?

Can someone explain exactly where NC's body was found on Fielding? Was it all the way down that the end of the road at the cul-de-sac? Or almost? What side of road? Or does someone have a screen cap of the map?

There's three cul-de-sacs and a dead end road at the end of Fielding Dr. She was found on the western-most cul-de-sac basically where the house to north on that cul-de-sac lies in the current Google Map pic.

I remain on the fence also. 27518 was his own zipcode. I am not sure if he has that set to where everytime he opens the Maps it goes there or not. He was also getting ready to go to lunch with co-workers. He could have opened the map application to get directions to lunch, it automatically opened to 27518 and then one of the co-workers said they had the directions and they left for lunch. He was on it less than a minute. I don't think this was the smoking gun.

Doing a Google search on one ZIP code give a much larger area that just that particular ZIP code. Fielding is ZIP 27606, and is listed as a Raleigh address.
Yep, it's still smoking, IMO.

Wonder when this shot was taken?

cooperbb6a4d77-a8cd-4bb8-86a2-7cdd4b996360.jpg

http://triangle.news14.com/content/...-for-photos-of-site-where-wife-s-body-located

ETA: Think the assistant was watching the reaction on the web when the bombshell was dropped?

I think this photo was taken the day he was looking very SMUG!! The defense showed the photo of the cell phone on the computer and talked about the 31 hours vs the 31 minutes,

Knowing what I know now, I swear I can't listen to Kurtz and his "experts" when he presents his case next week. Can you imagine how stupid his witnesses will feel if they 'swear' they saw NC running? What a farce. .

If I were Kurtz and company, I would go into "revamp" mode and rethink my case for next week.:D

Real Estate agent, no?

I do believe you are correect..I think it was shown to rule out any possible reason for Brad to go there..As Nancy and Brad had been looking for property to build on..before that got d/c'd in Novemebr of 2007. Apparantly the deposit this guy had to hold a lot, was nowhere near there...And the lightbulb goes on!!

Thanx johnfear..I had forgotten that little tidbit :seeya:

For all the critics of the pros..when you go back and listen to old testimony, all the techy phone calls etc. this is a really difficult case to put it all out there. We all have each other reminded and helping us keep it together. I sure hope the jurors are taking good notes. A second look/listen at the testimony is a bit of an eye opener.

Exactly! Brad thought he knew a way to cover his tracks.

Another thing is that everyone knows Google Maps is not up to date, so how did he know that spot wouldn't have had completed construction at what would have been the present?

Isn't that the truth, I have lived in my house four years and it just started showing up.

I wonder if there is more incriminating computer evidence to come? I only ask because of Kurtz's opening statement and the router security (or lack of) that he discussed. Since this google find was on BC's Cisco laptop at work, it seems like a moot point to discuss the wireless security at home?

I hope they don't even put on a case although after today's evidence they are going to have to. I still hope more incriminating evidence, hard and straight to the point, is presented by the state. Again, it goes back to the jury and how well they are digesting all of this. I just feel for them to have been sitting there all these weeks, not being able to discuss the trial, not even among themselves. The big hoedy-do is going to be up to the prosecution to summarize all of this in their closing so that it's easy to understand, keeping it short and simple at the same time. And I'm praying Zell will deliver it.

I remain on the fence also. 27518 was his own zipcode. I am not sure if he has that set to where everytime he opens the Maps it goes there or not. He was also getting ready to go to lunch with co-workers. He could have opened the map application to get directions to lunch, it automatically opened to 27518 and then one of the co-workers said they had the directions and they left for lunch. He was on it less than a minute. I don't think this was the smoking gun.

Yes, and he zoomed in on a vacant lot and construction site because that's where he was going to eat lunch. He would have been right at home with the ants on his little pic-a-nic.

Doing a Google search on one ZIP code give a much larger area that just that particular ZIP code. Fielding is ZIP 27606, and is listed as a Raleigh address.
Yep, it's still smoking, IMO.

But his search was on 27518 zip. When I entered that in it brought me up to different areas everytime I did it just a while ago, I did it about five times. It never landed me on Fielding Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo