State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you have to save the whole link...But dont think Brad saved it at all , but it was retrieved with the forensic methods in the data files..IF you want to capture the picture for yourself, I think you have to use the "Prt Screen" feature on your puter, and save to paint or some sort photo editing program.. Im not able to do that unfortunataely..have the button for it..but wont work for me..:banghead:

Hope I answered your question :waitasec:

I read somewhere that it was a .tif... probably GOLO. I'll go look again see if the info was fact or guess. Thanks.

I am still in shock. I was definitely on the fence and thought the ONLY way it could have happened would have been in a rage during a fight (def not pre-meditated at all). But, here we are....

If I was planning on killing someone, I wouldn't start a fight. I would try to do it when they (my victim) was asleep or in a situation where I definitely had the upper hand. So to me, this doesn't make sense - killing her when she got home from the party (in the foyer like everyone thinks).

This just seems ridiculous to me (that he would go this route).

Well, we really don't know and probably never will. However, I think he had it in his mind what he was going to do well before the night of the 11/12. Something happened that night (both were in hate mode) and I think he was waiting for her just as she walked in the front door. He may not have known at that very moment that he was going to kill her, but maybe they began arguing, shouting, etc. and since he had already given thought to killing her, and obviously searched out Fielding Dr., he just did it. All in just a few moments of time. Without much thought and without much premeditation as we think of premeditation being in the normal sense. He had time to stop the murder even during the time his hands were around her neck, but he didn't. Because he had those couple of minutes while his hands were around her neck, and he didn't stop, that is premeditation.....because he was in a position to stop and he didn't. All of this may be entirely incorrect but since the sticks and ducks from the foyer were missing-- and immediately noticed the next day-- that's why I think it happened in the foyer.

Has there been testimony of the time Brad left work on Friday? Did someone say he bought beer at Lowes Food? Has that video been introduced? I still think he physically checked out the dump site.

Has there been testimony of the time Brad left work on Friday? Did someone say he bought beer at Lowes Food? Has that video been introduced? I still think he physically checked out the dump site.

I don't remember an exact time...only that he was late because he had to help Nancy with the kids. Which, we knew, was not the case.
I, too, would like to see the video from Lowes Food if there is one?

I read somewhere that it was a .tif... probably GOLO. I'll go look again see if the info was fact or guess. Thanks.

WRAL tweeted this I think. They also tweeted some things that didn't make sense. Would love to the transcripts for the last 2 days.

Brad's access card was changed (denied) for entry into the cisco building on July 17...right after he was there. He had his Cisco laptop at home and that would have a secure Id of some type. I don't think we ever heard that he was denied access to that. The police phyisicaly removed the computer from his house with the first SW I believe,

but I thought the S/W was executed on the house office was 15th, and evidence from house was collected on the 16th?..Did Brad take his laptop with him when he left to meet his lawyer on the 15th? not attend the pressor for announcement they had recovered Nancy???..

Boy this case is so timeline sensitive isnt it?:rocker:

I recall thinking it was a really late lunch when they were discussing it - more like 1:30 to returning at 3 PM wasn't it?

Yes, it was about 1:30 p.m. they left for lunch that day. LOL, I was taking notes during that testimony! :)

Of course, a little later the guy almost sounded unsure, 1 or 1:30..............but based on the computer info, MY BET IS,................the jury will go with the 1:30 timing!

JMHO
fran

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - State v. Bradley Cooper 4-7-2011

He saw BC at work 7/11 and went to lunch w/BC, Two Guys and a Girl. Three alpha engineers, fellow employees of BC's, went with them to lunch. Went at 1:30 that day.

BC left lunch, got a phone call and took it outside. He was shocked BC took call at lunch. They didn't go out to lunch that often.

When BC took call, he was ok. When he got back, the same. Call was between 1:30 and 3:00.

Pros approaches witness. Phone calls 7/11, between noon and 3:00. Phone call at 12:16, next call 2:32 p.m. Call would have been 2:30 call.

Call was close to end of meal. Got back to work around 3:00. Not EXACTLY sure of time of lunch. Close to leaving at 1 or 1:30.

He walked out of work with the fellow from Cisco that he went to lunch with. He testified it was between 5:30 and 6:00.

I'm not hopping off the fence until I hear from Jay Ward.

Too many strange things about this smoking gun. Pros went to great lengths to withold discovery on how all of this computer info. was obtained. Also, the defense had to know this info existed if there wasn't a serious question surrounding this search would they really have gone forward to trial AND go so far as to put the file tampering on the table.

WRAL tweeted this I think. They also tweeted some things that didn't make sense. Would love to the transcripts for the last 2 days.

I read earlier today that somebody from WRAL was talking to Judge Gessner about the GOLO issues of this afternoon.
And with the possible incorrect tweets, makes it all the more sane and rational that we have somebody not from a news agency or GOLO getting the info to us.
I am so ready for the live stream to begin again!

.tif (temporary internet file) != .tiff (tapped image file format)

but I thought the S/W was executed on the house office was 15th, and evidence from house was collected on the 16th?..Did Brad take his laptop with him when he left to meet his lawyer on the 15th? not attend the pressor for announcement they had recovered Nancy???..

Boy this case is so timeline sensitive isnt it?:rocker:

Time line sensitive and so darn many little bitty details to keep up with.

Well, we really don't know and probably never will. However, I think he had it in his mind what he was going to do well before the night of the 11/12. Something happened that night (both were in hate mode) and I think he was waiting for her just as she walked in the front door. He may not have known at that very moment that he was going to kill her, but maybe they began arguing, shouting, etc. and since he had already given thought to killing her, and obviously searched out Fielding Dr., he just did it. All in just a few moments of time. Without much thought and without much premeditation as we think of premeditation being in the normal sense. He had time to stop the murder even during the time his hands were around her neck, but he didn't. Because he had those couple of minutes while his hands were around her neck, and he didn't stop, that is premeditation.....because he was in a position to stop and he didn't. All of this may be entirely incorrect but since the sticks and ducks from the foyer were missing-- and immediately noticed the next day-- that's why I think it happened in the foyer.

Hi NCEast ... yep, I echo your thoughts to the T ... word for word!

Interesting tidbit on the WRAL people talking to the Judge. We really need the live stream back.

Have a good night everyone, I'll catch up with this you the morning.

Yep, I read it on golo and may have mis interpreted (see quote below from golo). Could be the 'expert' was creating the TIFs.

hmmmm this testimony was an "expert" from the Durham Police Department. Expert & Durham Police, oxymoron? Same police department that had no problem creating false evidence and hiding evidence in the Duke case. Just sayin'

"Did this 'expert' actually say he spent time 'creating' TIFs (Temporary Internet Files)?

Wouldn't an 'expert' know TIFs are Tagged Image Files, NOT 'Temporary Internet Files). And 'You' don't create Temporary Internet Files to save on your computer. The cache functionality of the browser does this automatically."

Interesting tidbit on the WRAL people talking to the Judge. We really need the live stream back.

Have a good night everyone, I'll catch up with this you the morning.

Good night....I've got to cook some dinner, and fast!

I wonder about many things, one thing I wonder is, could the defense have a copy of the system backup of BC's laptop from the Cisco servers that shows information different from the FBI report?

Remember when Boz Zellinger showed the 2007 and 2008 version of google earth to a witness? In hind sight, the way he spoke and asked the questions shows it was a preview of things to come.

Found the post I was referring to where he showed the 2007 and 2008 maps....very telling to me on 3-23-11

03-23-2011, 09:13 PM
Just the Fax
Justice For The People

The state used both a 2007 and 2008 Google map today to illustrate where the body was found(satellite)
Both plainly showed the cul de sac and the dump site.
Brad could have jumped on Google Earth/Maps and easily panned over and seen that area off Fielding...a mere 3 miles from the home.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131367&highlight=google+map&page=19

Yep, I read it on golo and may have mis interpreted (see quote below from golo). Could be the 'expert' was creating the TIFs.

hmmmm this testimony was an "expert" from the Durham Police Department. Expert & Durham Police, oxymoron? Same police department that had no problem creating false evidence and hiding evidence in the Duke case. Just sayin'

I am with you in your thought process. I am also confused because this agent was supposedly the one who did the investigation on the MacBook so why is he delivering this particular portion of the BC laptop findings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo