State v Bradley Cooper 4/14/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was saying this because of the testimony yesterday that Fielding Dr was tht lat/long center of the zip code. It's not because it isn't in that zip code and wasn't in that zip code in 2008.

I thought the lat/long quote refers to 1 of the zoomed areas, not original search results

I am curious which night time posters are on the defense team

personally I am glad I don't have to listen to the repetitious cross by the defense

The court is probably in recess for lunch right now and I'm going to go outside and mow a some grass. All of this computer talk is more than I can comprehend. Yall have at it :)

I was saying this because of the testimony yesterday that Fielding Dr was tht lat/long center of the zip code. It's not because it isn't in that zip code and wasn't in that zip code in 2008.

Gotcha.

Wish we could hear this testimony. I think it would make SO much more sense.

They asked to see the report from the software that they used. Not to know or use the software or methods themselves.

They want materials created by the FBI, not the process or methods they used to create the evidence.

Hiding behind the pedofile excuse is entirely disingenuous on the part of the Pros.

its the FBI that won't give it up..don't blame it on the pros..do you think Apple would give Cisco an insight of their software

From one of the tweets, the agent indicated that the zip code has actually changed (in terms of size) from two years ago and if I understand correctly, google maps puts the pointer in what it defines as the 'center' of whatever search you do. So, since the size of the zip code changed, the 'center' is not the same as it was 2 years ago.

But the center wouldn't be on Fielding Dr. no matter what. Not arguing against the evidence...just not understanding the tweet yesterday about Fielding being the lat/long center of the zip code when it wasn't and isn't in that zip code.

But the center wouldn't be on Fielding Dr. no matter what. Not arguing against the evidence...just not understanding the tweet yesterday about Fielding being the lat/long center of the zip code when it wasn't and isn't in that zip code.

It's not, but I think the agent said (this may have been in the news article and not a tweet) that his analysis showed the map was 'moved' and 'zoomed'. It was actually zoomed to 2 different places (one was Fielding).

If defense bring their own computer experts on, if they found this search also, they will have to testify such, no? I am really having a hard time believing that the only way to find this is by the FBI's secret program. Would the defense be trying to get this out of the trial so that they will not have to bring their own experts? Wouldn't it be funny if they don't call any in their side? Just thinkin' out loud.

The court is probably in recess for lunch right now and I'm going to go outside and mow a some grass. All of this computer talk is more than I can comprehend. Yall have at it :)

I think they are still in session

PLeeze could someone advise me what time they are due back?..I have some errands to run..so need to map out my stragedy..Huumm , can ya tell I am a planner ??..Yikes, the To Do Lists I have all over my house would astonish you all!!:floorlaugh:

TYIA

One thing is for sure, I think we can remove 'accident' or 'one time act of rage' from the equation on how things went down that morning.

I know very sad indeed. Kind of makes me paranoid.

As the father of three daughter's who fall into this very catagory, it makes my husband extremely angry. Me too, of course, but my husband is a fairly laid back personality type, except when it comes to this topic.

its the FBI that won't give it up..don't blame it on the pros..do you think Apple would give Cisco an insight of their software

Exactly! The FBI shouldn't give it up and won't. The (unusual person) feels he is so entitled to it, IMO. Not!

*As a side note, I am almost dreading the 'verdict watch' we do here. I think I will have to duct tape my hands to my chair to keep myself from posting!

MOO

If defense bring their own computer experts on, if they found this search also, they will have to testify such, no? I am really having a hard time believing that the only way to find this is by the FBI's secret program. Would the defense be trying to get this out of the trial so that they will not have to bring their own experts? Wouldn't it be funny if they don't call any in their side? Just thinkin' out loud.

The defense expert will have found it because it was planted by CPD, CCBI, FBI, DA's office, Young, and the traveling white van abductors being driven by JA.

I think Brad could manipulate his home personal computers, but Cisco computers could not be deleted entirely
I love spell check ..it seems my spelling is getting worse

I'm all for Kurtz challenging evidence and putting the state to the test, but I think theorizing that LEO or DA's would flippantly fabricate evidence - with no evidence of that actually happening here - is lazy or sloppy or prejudiced thinking. If you can decide an LEO framed BC, or even entertain it seriously, on the basis of what has been shown so far, you should have voted long ago to put BC in the chamber.

Kurtz has his day coming. He may cause us all to decide we are wrong. I doubt it though. And for me it won't be on the idea that because a time stamp on a hard drive is different is some indication lab techs planted evidence against BC, unless he proves it.

There are bad apples everywhere - bad LEO's, bad DA's, bad defense attorneys, and bad husbands who kill their wives. But just because those exist is no reason to believe anyone in this trial is that, except by actual evidence. CPD is guilty of some sloppy evidence handling no doubt. Kurtz will rightfully work that. The tampering thing is eye-rolling stuff for me, but hey it more or less worked for OJ so it could work here.

But the idea that LEO's are looking to frame people in general or DA's want to convict innocent people in general is laughable. The LEO's I know are good people, the best. I don't extrapolate from that that all LEO's are. If you met a bad one or saw one on TV and extrapolate from that that most are bad, well good luck with that sort of logic.

Exactly! The FBI shouldn't give it up and won't. The (unusual person) feels he is so entitled to it, IMO. Not!

*As a side note, I am almost dreading the 'verdict watch' we do here. I think I will have to duct tape my hands to my chair to keep myself from posting!

MOO

I'm thinking of slamming my fingers in the car door so that I won't be tempted to type. LOL!!
:great::floorlaugh:

I tend to think that Brad did intent Friday Night was THE NIGHT, especially after he saw the response from the Realtor about getting alternate housing for Nancy and the kids. And he had had the prior 2 weeks or so to scope out Fielding Drive, prepare his spoofing calls, etc etc... I'll bet he had made himself a check list to hide, get rid of evidence, create his alibi, BUT the 2 monkey wrenches were1) She fought back, and she made a mess downstairs in that foyer, and had to do alot more house cleaning than he expected...I think Brad did his dump of Nancy during the dead of night, and spent the rest of the night cleaning like mad...In the end, altho he thought he had covered his cyber tracks ( being the super Tech Expert) is yikes..FBI was able to find things he thought he had deleted..2)He thought he had more time to that..Drat those nosey friends, neighbours!! Drat the police alerted to her being missing before he was ready..Drat Drat Drat!

Cant wait for Det Daniels to climb up on that stand..Im ready for this guy to start weaving all these circumstantials to be woven together...:seeya:

The infamous, 'I thought I had to wait 24 hours to report her missing...'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member