State v Bradley Cooper 4-25-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The expert witness just got the PD off the hook for erasing the phone. He said 'all LE does it wrong. That's why he goes around and teaches them how to do it.'

So much for the conspiracy theory. ;)

just sayin'
fran

I repeat, did you listen to Johnny Cochran cross-examing witnesses at the O.J. trial?

I also remember how Barry Sheck spoke to States forensic witnesses too..LOL..How about THAT Mr. Soooo in Sooo..!!!! Yikes got emblazened into my memory bank!!

Well, if I were a juror Boz' questioning would not be turning me off. I would be finding it much easier to listen to than the whining Kurtz!

MOO

BZ better be careful with this line of questioning, .

BZ now giving witness a platform to criticize CPD's prodecure in requesting phone unlock info from AT&T. Witness is characterizing the procedure used by Young to try to get into the phone as flawed and misguided.

Well, if I were a juror Boz' questioning would not be turning me off. I would be finding it much easier to listen to than the whining Kurtz!

MOO

I find his style to be exactly the same as it was when he was questioning the states witnesses.

Someone please tell me why the judge would sit there and let this Boz guy
be disrespectful??????????

Nobody would talk to him if his business card said he worked for the FBI. :floorlaugh:

Boz seems to try to trip witnesses up, find minor inconsistencies in their testimony and imply they are not to be believed on any point. Generally what you see from a defense atty when they don't have facts on their side. jmo

Personally, I am finding both the "expert" and BZ obnoxious. BZ is being rude and the expert is being cocky.

I do not think Boz is bullying or badgering this witness. He's trying to get clear answers. His MO is more aggressive than the other central lawyers in this trial.
While I am not a fan of H. Kurtz, I will have to admit he's been very gracious and has displayed excellent manners since day one of this trial.

Well, that is just my opinion having been in court a lot. Everybody sees things differently, and I respect your opinion. There is a way to be agressive and gracious about it. Kurtz is an example of that. IMO

Certain aspects of this witness remind me of those little nuances in RZ's personality. Something akin to Edith Bunker at times.

This witness is sooooo defensive and sooooo wrong!! Too, too full of himself and refuses to admit that he's wrong!! Depends on what the meaning of "is" is....LOLOLOL!!!

Again he stated Det Young was not an expert in cell phones.

Again he gave the PD an out for mishandling the phone.

Wonder how the def feels about that?

Just wonderin'
fran

Boz makes me nervous now because of someone who was there mentioning earlier that the jurors don't appear to like him. I have this nasty feeling BC is going to get away with this. I haven't heard much of this testimony today though. I am praying they will rely on those google searches and the amount of circumstantial evidence with the cleaning and bad marriage testimony because I REALLY think he did this. We already know they want to get out of there, so most of them have already made up their minds I bet!

Sounds like Young tried to get into the phone as the phone's owner rather than as an investigator ... if he bypassed the written communication.

Expert witness drives the point home that detective Young was not an expert on cell phones. DY used incorrect terms......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty Marie