State v Bradley Cooper 4-25-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leading questions.

We already know he'll testify just like BC would.

just sayin'
fran

Did he just say......I didn't want to waste the whole day???? Sorry, but this guy has no credibility. He can't keep anything straight, doesn't respond to questions, and has rambled on with non-relative narratives constantly. He appears confused and unprepared. JMO

I disagree. I think his credibility remains solid after the cross examination. The prosecutor did everything he could to trip up, confuse and put words in his mouth. There were quite a few times where the prosecutor would start talking about one date and then quickly switch to another date in mid sentence. He would also start talking about one of the phones and then switch to talking about another phone. When the witness noticed the discrepancies and asked for clarification, the prosector would apologize and say that he was confusing things. It seemed to be little more than a trick to catch the witness in a misstatement.

I'm surprised that the prosecutor spent so much effort trying to discredit the witness considering the fact that his testimony didn't really hurt the prosecution's case too much. He only emphasized the fact that the CPD really messed up when it came to wiping out the cell phone.

They weren't put up and declared an expert. This guy might know what he's doing, but he doesn't testify well, that's for sure.

I'd say that Levitan was as upset as the child psychologist about the tone of the prosecutor's questions. She reverted to tears, he is getting back in the prosecutor's face.

Ok I would want to tell the truth here and I would tell the truth but it would cross my mind I could stick it to the guy who had sex with my ex in the closet of his home while his kids and my kids were downstairs. Just sayin....

I'd say that Levitan was as upset as the child psychologist about the tone of the prosecutor's questions. She reverted to tears, he is getting back in the prosecutor's face.

She did? I don't recall that?

the only friend BC could find was the guy who's wife he had an affair with?

interesting,
fran

Ok I would want to tell the truth here and I would tell the truth but it would cross my mind I could stick it to the guy who had sex with my ex in the closet of his home while his kids and my kids were downstairs. Just sayin....

It seems like he was way over this though since he was already friends with BC after it happened. It's weird.

the only friend BC could find was the guy who's wife he had an affair with?

interesting,
fran

paraphrasing some country song, "I thought we had a woman we could trust, but your wife is cheating on us!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry