State v Bradley Cooper 4-25-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of men care about that stuff, no? Lots and lots of murders by men who kill/abuse their wives because of affairs. I don't think BC/SH are the norm.

There is something very unseemly about his relationship with Nancy/Brad and his EX?? IF I were a man and my wife had an affair with a male in a couple I was friends with..I would only apologize..and back away completely..I would never be able to maintain a relationship with that person who also intruded on his relationship with his own wife??? Yikes....Simply not a credible/normal relationship..there had to be more to it????

ETA~~~ I may be recalling wrongly..BUT I do think HM worked for Cisco as well???? Hummmm

Yes, between the last computer guy(JW?) saying that Brad has a higher certificate of expertise at Cisco than him....which by the way I thought was priceless, that their expert witness had a lesser certification, and now this witness saying I have never seen this before...... appears that Brad has stumped all the defense witnesses.......or the cops are corrupt and framed him?????? :waitasec:

The whole dynamic between this group of friends/neighbors is bizarre, especially regarding this affairs (and more affairs are going to come out on this trial). Very weird. I don't understand it.

More?

She was certainly willing to give him a ride.

I too find the dynamics interesting between all of these couples/neighbors. I wonder if there was something between NC and SH. Either that or SH is a saint. I just don't think most men would be so casual with the affair. IMO

who on earth would cheat on that guy for BC? I just don't see it.

:p

I too find the dynamics interesting between all of these couples/neighbors. I wonder if there was something between NC and SH. Either that or SH is a saint. I just don't think most men would be so casual with the affair. IMO

All I can say to my Bolding is IF that were true..you would have to know Brad would have yelled that fact from the roof tops..and would never had buddied up with him either...unless he felt he could be helpful to him.....

IMO..Its interesting to note those people Brad befriends (superficially) seem to be only those who can help him somehow?? IF not he seemed to have ignored or avoided as much as possible....Interesting dynamics :waitasec:

SH strikes me as being very, very sensitive. And very sensitive to others. He is poles apart from CD--hard to believe they ever ran in the same circle of friends.

Do we know what SH does for a living? Is he in technology too? I can't remember.

I believe SH said they stayed friends because they both did Iron Man together and had a common interest. Guess the men in this forum can speak up, but my husband would go Iron Man on my friends husband in this senario......... There is such a disconnect for me that theses two stayed friends??? Makes no sense. JMO

Do we know what SH does for a living? Is he in technology too? I can't remember.

Not sure NCEast..Brad stayed with him for days after leaving house..IF he too had Cisco access thru SH's computer..brad could very well have tampered with his puter that was still powered on at his house....not sure about the date Brad went to HM's house to get car and have visit...as Brad could have tried to remotely access his Cisco laptop thru her work computer as well??.. Too many questions, not enough answers as yet???:banghead:

You're lucky. I've been at 25 minutes but now it's down to around 11-12 minutes.

Streaming to my iPhone on my home network and it does not time out. very little buffering.

Work on my PC, use earbuds with iPhone - MUCH better experience than using PC - even with them being on the same connection. Bizarre.

Am I on everyone's ignore? Did the defense or the pros. for that matter ever request NC's cell phone records?

I answered you, I haven't come to it yet, or I did and I forgot. By the time Defense found out Young zapped the phone it was too late to get the detailed records and for some reason Pros only got the non detailed records too, not sure when they requested them.

That would be a VERY good question on cross...

"Did Brad have private access to your computer?".

"Home Networks" is one of the things that nerd guys discuss over a beer. I wonder if BC ever told a friend or co-worker about what networking gear he had installed at his house. I'd be sure to ask SH that on cross.

SH strikes me as being very, very sensitive. And very sensitive to others. He is poles apart from CD--hard to believe they ever ran in the same circle of friends.

I agree completely. Very nice guy. I suspect he has a great capacity to forgive.

That would be a VERY good question on cross...

"Did Brad have private access to your computer?".

For sure snow.........Brad could have accessed his work IMB Cisco laptop thru remote access to do all sorts of things..whether it was thru SH's puter or HM's computer....Its not a wonder things were all wonky IF that was the case ...It would also follow that Brad thought he had screwed things up so much to call into question any findings from phones, and computers....:banghead:

I believe SH said they stayed friends because they both did Iron Man together and had a common interest. Guess the men in this forum can speak up, but my husband would go Iron Man on my friends husband in this senario......... There is such a disconnect for me that theses two stayed friends??? Makes no sense. JMO

I think most men would. Honestly, I know I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic