State v Bradley Cooper 4-25-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't, we live just over the county line, we boot-leg. :floorlaugh: Need it for the moonshine business. :great:

So just who are your people? Kin of Percy Flowers?

Not a problem if you be.

Sorry..dont like the 666 in my posting numbers...felt compelled to get past that..LOL

Also wonder IF Pros reads here..and maybe get some good questions to ask this witness?? We know now Def. has read or posted (JW) so I am sure we good sleuthers have some very good questions about testimony as it comes out..LOL

Little question here, since brad and SH didn't talk much......did brad every say....don't ask me any questions.....or just flat out say, I don't want to talk about it.

The whole dynamic between this group of friends/neighbors is bizarre, especially regarding this affairs (and more affairs are going to come out on this trial). Very weird. I don't understand it.

I will say, when my kids were little our neighborhood was very much like these people. Many of us wives were very close, especially the ones who were not native N.C.'ers, and had husbands who did some traveling on occasion for their jobs. We had to have each other to depend upon for help if we needed it. In fact, we used to tease that my husband was an expert on breaking & entering, having broken into almost every home on our street at one time or another for various reasons, all legit, I might add. Women locking themsselves out, neighbors accidentally leaving on vacation and forgetting to leave a key behind for petsitting, etc. But I don't know of anyone having any affairs with anyone else in the neighborhood. Heck, most of the husbands were AWOL, that's why we women/mom's needed each other so much.

They did get her call records from AT&T..but was unable to retrieve any texts IF there were any..and the wiping deleted all other data including contact list..This witness is complaning that the call list was the right one he wanted...However I do recall the call logs being rather complete..BUT then what do I know??

All about the cell phone fiasco

http://www.wral.com/asset/news/news_briefs/2011/02/17/9132146/coopermotion.PDF

Page 12 Section 4, page 17 of the .pdf

.pdf page 34, AP7 item B.

.pdf page 38, AP11 item C

AP60 Letter to DA to preserve evidence

AP 68 and AP72

AP74 Letter from CPD to Defense about cell phone erasure

AP98

Little question here, since brad and SH didn't talk much......did brad every say....don't ask me any questions.....or just flat out say, I don't want to talk about it.

I didn't get any more out of that than you did. If it's not examined more closely on direct, maybe the prosc. will ask.

Is it just me, or does Kurtz come across as rather inexperienced in serious criminal cases?

It's mostly just you and a few others, mostly those who have been following this closely for a long time.

IMNSHO

So just who are your people? Kin of Percy Flowers?

Not a problem if you be.

No, but we do on occasion visit Flowers store. we aren't *native*, we moved out here from north raleigh a couple years ago to enjoy the country lifestyle. We love it. No traffic, no noise, except the occasional gunshots. :great:

Can anyone bring me up to speed on the point of Scott's testimony? I missed most of it.

So the pictures were taken attempting to wipe data from phone..leading jury to believe it was Nancy's phone and it was NOT her phone...Yet whatever he did with Nancy's phone was not pictured nor documented and his notes of the 2009 testing of Nancy's phone was NOT brought to court....He is actually looking rather flumixed right now!!:banghead:

He sent in his report, he wwasn't required to send in his notes, he has them if someone wants to call him back on the stand he can bring them in. There was nothing on the phone to test.

The whole redirect recross etc. Besides the witness looking shaky not remembering if it was NC's phone or not, I thought the state's point was it still could boot up and show its number and get an updated time. They said they'd print a pic to question about it, but then it all faded away not sure what to make of it.

The witness definitely ran out of gas. His balloon was out of air. It ain't easy on the stand.

I was wondering why BZ didn't go retrieve his picture.

"Home Networks" is one of the things that nerd guys discuss over a beer. I wonder if BC ever told a friend or co-worker about what networking gear he had installed at his house. I'd be sure to ask SH that on cross.

BBM. Yes, I agree.

Yes, they knew it was deleted AND still requested the SW.

Which to me really brings up the hinky meter like they were trying to hide something. That and not letting Defense know about the ersaure until 10 months later.

I see. But I wonder how this information is beneficial to the defense?

The only thing I heard from this witness is that Brad seemed to be upset, quiet (so what else is new??) and dazed?? ( so what else is new??) Brad has been described by most all friends, neighbours, coworkers even Nancy's family as a reserved, quiet individual..only difference in this witness he appeared dayzd...no doubt he was..Its hard to act normal with little or no sleep!!:twocents:

Ohhh Yeah..sort of gave the timeline of affair by wife with Brad, his ongoing divorce, and maintaining relationship with Brad post his affair revelations (late 2006)..due to ironman activities..and oh yea.. NOT testified to yet..but apparantly >>He also worked for Cisco as an IT Manager of some sorts..

Or did brad and SH have a "don't ask, don't tell" unspoken agreement. Did SH have questions that he just did not ask because he did not want to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018