State v Bradley Cooper 4-25-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. They just showed him dressed up as Winnie the Pooh. I'll give him a pass for any expressions he may make from here on in.

Please....just a little correction.....EEyore. The donkey with the bad attitude,
who loses his tale, who says, oh no, not me, not again.

I meant tail, but aint that typo.

Please....just a little correction.....EEyore. The donkey with the bad attitude,
who loses his tale, who says, oh no, not me, not again.

Thanks - I thought that one was Brad. But when it comes to men dressed as furries, I try not to look too close. :rocker:

the only friend BC could find was the guy who's wife he had an affair with?

interesting,
fran

I dont know fran...is it a "Guy Thing"?? that guys dont really care so much about stuff like that??..

Just heard, he called HM, his ex regarding getting a vehicle for Brad to use after Brad's car was impounded by police??.... There just seems something off about the whole circle of relationships here??? :waitasec:

HM loaned BC her car after the SW was executed?

I thought that's what I heard...

It seems like he was way over this though since he was already friends with BC after it happened. It's weird.

"I can't get over you til you get out from under him." <insert country shuffle backbeat and slide guitar>

Gritguy....since the defense asked this witness if they talked about "things".....does that open the door for the DA to ask him about any conversation that occurred between the two of them at any time???

This guy said he and BC didn't talk much. Just time together.

Wonder if BC talked to him about his ehhhh...............bonus?! ;)

JMHO
fran

I dont know fran...is it a "Guy Thing"?? that guys dont really care so much about stuff like that??..

Just heard, he called HM, his ex regarding getting a vehicle for Brad to use after Brad's car was impounded by police??.... There just seems something off about the whole circle of relationships here??? :waitasec:

I think a lot of men care about that stuff, no? Lots and lots of murders by men who kill/abuse their wives because of affairs. I don't think BC/SH are the norm.

Gritguy....since the defense asked this witness if they talked about "things".....does that open the door for the DA to ask him about any conversation that occurred between the two of them at any time???

I think they can ask that, imo, if they can get past the usual evidentiary objections.

edit: they may not want to, they could end up with this guy repeating a line BC wanted heard at least by his friends.

Is it just me, or does Kurtz come across as rather inexperienced in serious criminal cases?

I think a lot of men care about that stuff, no? Lots and lots of murders by men who kill/abuse their wives because of affairs. I don't think BC/SH are the norm.

More like freaks IMO.

This guy said he and BC didn't talk much. Just time together.

Wonder if BC talked to him about his ehhhh...............bonus?! ;)

JMHO
fran

I don't find that too unusual though (about not talking much).

The whole dynamic between this group of friends/neighbors is bizarre, especially regarding this affairs (and more affairs are going to come out on this trial). Very weird. I don't understand it.

Is it just me, or does Kurtz come across as rather inexperienced in serious criminal cases?

He comes across as not having much experience in forming his questions....to his own witnesses.

Betcha! BC put him up to talking to Duncan!

I would like the pros to ask him if he was posting on any websites! :rolleyes:

just sayin'
fran

Like fran mentioned... neighbors with 'bonuses' :rocker: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry