State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the integrity in behaving one way while no one's watching and holding appearances and wearing the mask of innocence when in the presence of others? It is complicated to act one way and appear to be the other. Betrayal by, with, or upon one's best friend is extremely tough...and certainly brings tons of baggage and no way to check it at the gate.
I could not place myself in that position. Much too heavy.

That goes for lots of people involved here. Certainly BC and NC.

Much of their circle were hitting the seven year itch and many of their marriages were on the rocks. Really quite common. There is a second danger period approaching age 40 that seems to involve people who had married younger and whose marriages last 15+ years.

IMHO

Whine....like nails on a chalkboard....

a "sexual encounter" can be comprised of many things. It doesn't only mean intercourse and it may not necessarily include intercourse. The allegation that JP could have or might have been the youngest daughter's bio father relates to that detail. Of course she looks just like BC so that alone makes that rumor stupid.

I'd forgotten about that. Now that disgusting piece of information was brought up by the defense, kurtz. :maddening: To make such uncalled for insinuations about this child is terrible IMO. This is all written in stone, so to speak, now. Thank you kurtz. :maddening:

Is that Alice Stubbs sitting with the Rentz's? Wearing a blue top.

So help me understand why the pros played the full 6 hour deposition tape? I don't understand this judge's ruling.

Did the judge just mention My Cousin Vinny???? Someone on here mentioned that the other day! LOL!

Lord have mercy, by the time they work all of this out it will be time to break for lunch.

Ask the exterminator, he probably knows how many.

Dude's probably got a flow chart in the basement.

Maybe that's why the plumber wanted nancy to speak to HM about his *payment*? :floorlaugh:

Which is why I qualifed 'often times' and not 'always'. Perhaps we need to compare notes? :great:

A buddy commented once on a possible short-term partner saying, "I wouldn't turn her down, but I would turn her over." :crazy:

Who is Mr. Lopez and how did he change his statement.

Why would NC go to a store near his house???? Didn't he say he lives in Apex??????

Yeah, where are all the complaints from the brad-crew about yet another late turn-over of defense discovery resulting in yet another long delay?

This isn't the Defense's discovery, it is a taping of an interview between the CPD and the witness JP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member