State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this guy is a complete liar. NOBODY goes to Blue Moon Bakery and *just* has coffee.

<kidding>

That's what he just said. I thought they were still together. I just lost my ABC feed, is anyone else having problems with their ABC feed today?

Yeah, that's why I posted it. I know we have all speculated whether they (JP/HM) were still together.

This isn't the Defense's discovery, it is a taping of an interview between the CPD and the witness JP.

No, it's a redacted version of the CPD interview. A defense created video. We all understand how various statements and comments can be misconstrued when only portions of statements are played. That was the point of objection by the state.

I'm confused! Was this man's ex wife suing HM? Or the other way around????

JP's wife was suing HM for alienation of affection. HM had a longstanding affair with JP after her affair with BC.

Are we allowed to call HM a *****?

What was decided, the full version of the interview or the redacted?

That's what he just said. I thought they were still together. I just lost my ABC feed, is anyone else having problems with their ABC feed today?

My buffering is worse today than ever before. WRAL but somebody said a few weeks ago the problems with buffering are with individual ISPs.

Now I want to see a picture of this woman! Sheesh! Wonder if that lawsuit ever was pursued.

My buffering is worse today than ever before. WRAL but somebody said a few weeks ago the problems with buffering are with individual ISPs.

I have never had a problem on WRAL .......

Kurtz wants people to think that JP is the murderer. He's going to try and put the fickle finger of fate on this witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee