State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this witness is telling the truth.....I think he has alot to lie about......his body language is very telling....not an expert here but have a huge interest in it....

Kurtz wants people to think that JP is the murderer. He's going to try and put the fickle finger of fate on this witness.

But his questions weren't going in that direction, maybe he'll change it up as he goes along.

I don't think this witness is telling the truth.....I think he has alot to lie about......his body language is very telling....not an expert here but have a huge interest in it....

He also strikes me as a composed liar.

Yeah, I'm hoping one of our resident attys jumps in and explains this. I don't get it.

I'm not listening, but it's perfectly fine to impeach your own witness if, for instance, you want to show a prior inconsistent statement that helps you client.

Restricting of money when one is head over heels in debt is normal......it is either that or
bankruptcy.....

I'm not listening, but it's perfectly fine to impeach your own witness if, for instance, you want to show a prior inconsistent statement that helps you client.

Thanks. That helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members