State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not caught up on comments, but I get a VERY odd feeling listening to JP and seeing his facial reaction. Like he knows something more or is hiding something.

Yeah I am with you. I am getting a creepy feeling right now and do not believe he is being 100% forthright.

Yeah I am with you. I am getting a creepy feeling right now and do not believe he is being 100% forthright.

Something feels wrong. I'm not that great at telling if someone is lying or not but it feels off.

Is Regency Lake near Fielding?

Has there ever been any testimony she is a trail runner?

Just want to throw in there...THIS is how you should cross a witness without upsetting the jury.

Just finished reading part of the "swingtown" info. WOW.

My hair stood up a little as I read about JA and BA and the confusion of why her husband was texting NC. I know that nc said it was a different man with same first initial and then the last call to nc cell came from BA cell.

JA raised the alarm about NC missing. JA rallied the BC did it troops. Boy or Boy now I am getting back on the fence. Also the cell phone with text messages that probably would have been very helpful get erased!!!!

Wow if I was the defense, I may have given JA as an alternative suspect..

My Opinion.. Let the chaos begin

I don't know that he's lying either. He definitely had no interest in testifying period. So I'd imagine he is extremely uncomfortable regardless.

Yikes, if I was him I wouldn't have any interest in being there either!

No, it's a redacted version of the CPD interview. A defense created video. We all understand how various statements and comments can be misconstrued when only portions of statements are played. That was the point of objection by the state.

I was just replying to your remarks that it was the Defense's discovery being turned over late and saying it was not the Defense's discovery. I have no disagreement about out of context statements.

"Originally Posted by gracielee
Yeah, where are all the complaints from the brad-crew about yet another late turn-over of defense discovery resulting in yet another long delay?"

Just finished reading part of the "swingtown" info. WOW.

My hair stood up a little as I read about JA and BA and the confusion of why her husband was texting NC. I know that nc said it was a different man with same first initial and then the last call to nc cell came from BA cell.

JA raised the alarm about NC missing. JA rallied the BC did it troops. Boy or Boy now I am getting back on the fence. Also the cell phone with text messages that probably would have been very helpful get erased!!!!

Wow if I was the defense, I may have given JA as an alternative suspect..

My Opinion.. Let the chaos begin

What documents are you referring to?

Is Regency Lake near Fielding?

Has there ever been any testimony she is a trail runner?

Not too far but other direction. Regency has greenways and trails. Connects to lochmere by greenway.

Did anybody answer whether or not Regency Park is near Fielding Drive? Anybody know?

Scratch this....just saw earlier response.

I don't know that he's lying either. He definitely had no interest in testifying period. So I'd imagine he is extremely uncomfortable regardless.

Especially if he thinks the Defense is going to try to make him look like the possible killer.

I"m not seeing a liar.

I'm just not seeing it either. JP had a one night nekkid something or other, years before, with NC? He's definitely not an 'ironman'. IMO NC could have taken him on easily. She definitely would have had defensive wounds and MOO, it's likely she would have won any sort of nefarious encounter with JP. He certainly doesn't strike me as a man's man. He doesn't strike me as a ladies man either.

< back to my young Sam Elliott again >

Is this considered cross since it's a defense witness?

No, you're right, it's direct, but he's trying to impeach him, something generally done on a cross. And the way BZ chooses to handle this type of situation is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee