State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody answer whether or not Regency Park is near Fielding Drive? Anybody know?

Scratch this....just saw earlier response.

No Regency park is west of the Cooper house, Fielding Drive is east of the Cooper house.

He remembers taking a shower at her house? That's very weird.

I'm not caught up on comments, but I get a VERY odd feeling listening to JP and seeing his facial reaction. Like he knows something more or is hiding something.

I am also wondering if he jsut had no sleep or if he has taken something to calm his nerves.

Has he been testifying that NC and HM were becoming friends again shortly before her death. He saw her at HM's house after their meeting at the coffee house? Or am I confused?

I am also wondering if he jsut had no sleep or if he has taken something to calm his nerves.

Also, this is now exposing a very personal side of him to his coworkers, bosses, etc. that he should be very ashamed of. I'd be looking like a cad up there too I guess.

Has he been testifying that NC and HM were becoming friends again shortly before her death. He saw her at HM's house after their meeting at the coffee house? Or am I confused?

I thought he said he saw her at HM's house in 2007. coffee house was 2008

Also, this is now exposing a very personal side of him to his coworkers, bosses, etc. that he should be very ashamed of. I'd be looking like a cad up there too I guess.

i think he's just trying to look calm, nothing nefarious. they would have to have an officer of the court keeping me from crawling under the desk if i was up there. extremely embarrassing to have to talk about all this.

I'm having a hard time hearing this. Kids running around. Are these calls from NC's phone to him?

In opening statements Kurtz said NC told JP something shortly before her death which made him very, very angry. Must be what Kurtz is getting at with the calls...

He remembers taking a shower at her house? That's very weird.

Not really.
They were drinking realized they were intoxicated
Two friends who were lonely...and went to far...for all the wrong reasons
All of a sudden...are sober again...and embarssed

A quick cold shower and he's sober enough to leave and go safely home
:crazy:

so - back to SH...

In the oft-linked and referred to motion by the defense, wasn't he one of the folks that they wanted any and all information pertaining to him having a sexual relationship with NC? And also CD?

Were either of these witnesses asked anything regarding these allegations (or - more properly, defense assertions) during their testimony?

If these items in the oft-linked motion were in fact all REAL - would not the defense have questioned these witnessed while they were on the stand?

we see the JP testimony - and that appears to have been already "known" but so far nothing has been presented to confirm the other MANY assertions....

just sayin'

he is.

Wonder why CPD didn't get a record of his phone calls??? Who got the records that he is reading from now????? May BE the reason NC phone was deleted. Just saying.........

Imho

Not really.
They were drinking realized they were intoxicated
Two friends who were lonely...and went to far...for all the wrong reasons
All of a sudden...are sober again...and embarssed

A quick cold shower and he's sober enough to leave and go safely home
:crazy:

I understood the shower was BEFORE. As soon as they got to her home.

I don't know where I've been but I have MISSED all of this about JP. Wow.

Witness testified previously he had no contact w/NC after 5/8/08 meeting, and was then confronted with these cell records,

5/16 2:50PM call from NC to JP 1 min
5/16 3:00PM call from JP to NC 3 min
6/1 5:32PM call to JP from NC 8 min
6/2 9:42 call from JP to NC 1 min
6/2 9:44 call from JP to NC 5 min
6/12 11:52 call to JP from NC

now going over home phone records

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online