State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they're intentionally confusing. We are confused!

I accept that. I also was confused yesterday about whose phone Levitan did his tests on....and there was lots of back and forth and spirited discussion and genuine confusion on my part. Thanks for you opinion as well.

Going from memory, but prosecution is objecting to part of the interview with JP where they talk about "A guy named M*****l". I believe that guy is the one NC called right after the STD test results.

I accept that. I also was confused yesterday about whose phone Levitan did his tests on....and there was lots of back and forth and spirited discussion and genuine confusion on my part. Thanks for you opinion as well.

I can't recall the phone calls I made or received last week. Let alone last month, or last year. What case was it where there were literally hundreds of phone calls per month? IIRC, that was Ann Miller Konce and Derrill Willard???

So, if BC messed around with HM and JP messed around with NC, who did SH mess around with?

Let me state that I do not know any of these people personally, but SH just seems to be a nice, likeable guy. He doesn't strike me as the type to mess around with random married people. I could be wrong, because as I said, I don't know him or any others. He just struck me as the most professional and reputable and trustworthy of the bunch. (unlike JP who gives me the creeps)

watching that yesterday i didn't know whether to wind my butt or scratch my watch.

I can't recall the phone calls I made or received last week. Let alone last month, or last year. What case was it where there were literally hundreds of phone calls per month? IIRC, that was Ann Miller Konce and Derrill Willard???

But it suggests that there is more to the story than JP is letting on.

Here is my biggest irritation in light of what is happening today: If we are allowed to hear Det. Dis on this audio tape, why can't they let us hear the audio of his testimony in court??? :maddening:

I would agree if there were dozens of calls. There really were very few calls and the one minute calls may have been ones that just went to voicemail.

Here is my biggest irritation in light of what is happening today: If we are allowed to hear Det. Dis on this audio tape, why can't they let us hear the audio of his testimony in court??? :maddening:

I was thinking the exact same thing when they were playing it.

Exactly. And right after he says no contact with NC after the coffee shop, JP gives details as to what 3 of those calls were specifically about. Wow, his memory suddently became incredible right after claiming there were no calls.

I was not confused until the s l o w talking pros started talking......I think that he should sit down and let the judge and Kurtz figure it out. See, they already talked about all of this when
we were shut out this morning.......Nothing about Michael......I would be real interested in finding
out who he is....why didn't CPD try to investigate this "Michael"????????

The wife's time card issue is the only major thing I've seen with this witness. He was worried about covering his butt with a solid alibi for the night of the 11th and the morning of the 12th.

Anyone know if the M in question is MH who had tennis plans with Brad?

I had mandatory training this morning and I am sooooooo lost here.

I was not confused until the s l o w talking pros started talking......I think that he should sit down and let the judge and Kurtz figure it out. See, they already talked about all of this when
we were shut out this morning.......Nothing about Michael......I would be real interested in finding
out who he is....why didn't CPD try to investigate this "Michael"????????

Because CPD already had their eyes completely set on BC. Again - another showing of how the CPD were inept at following through on an investigation. Funny how this judge will not allow the defense any leaway in presenting their case, but the prosecution gets to make a circus of this legal system. I am beyond frustrated (again) at how this judge is exhibiting extreme bias. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member