State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness testified previously he had no contact w/NC after 5/8/08 meeting, and was then confronted with these cell records,

5/16 2:50PM call from NC to JP 1 min
5/16 3:00PM call from JP to NC 3 min
6/1 5:32PM call to JP from NC 8 min
6/2 9:42 call from JP to NC 1 min
6/2 9:44 call from JP to NC 5 min
6/12 11:52 call to JP from NC

now going over home phone records

Today, he has specifically said he had contact with NC on 5/8 and 6/4 (?). And another day he ran into her at Lowe's Food, right?

Witness testified previously he had no contact w/NC after 5/8/08 meeting, and was then confronted with these cell records,

now going over home phone records

these calls are in 2007

My memory is not what it used to be but hasn't it been said the JP was the first person the NC called after she got the results of her STD test from her gyno??????

VM and call and no anwer or no leave a message appear as 1 min. At least they used to, don't know about now.

JMHO
fran

My memory is not what it used to be but hasn't it been said the JP was the first person the NC called after she got the results of her STD test from her gyno??????

No, it was a different person she called after the STD tests. It's listed in the Swingtown docs...

My oh My....Im surprised Defense hasnt accused the exterminator as he spent long periods of time in that house, going from room to room..even in the bedrooms!!

This poor man is being so demeaned with this testimony...

Someone suggested it nefarious that he left HM at 630AM July 12th 2008....Well, it appears he picked up the kids so HM could go into work// His possible meeting up with Nancy that morning seems rather remote..or it would have been a very crowded meeting...eh?

These calls post-date the 3 calls that JP has discussed:

Judge was incorrect to claim witness had already addreessed them.

I *think* she called the home phone of TS and MS.

VM and call and no anwer or no leave a message appear as 1 min. At least they used to, don't know about now.

JMHO
fran

You are correct. Anything 1 second and above gets rounded to one minute.

Since when does a witness tell the atty to ask the question differently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member