State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My takeaway is: expect everything you say in an investigation to become public knowledge. Oh. and tell the truth at all times.

Agree. This :loser: lied nearly constantly and also spun the police toward a guy who, by the guy's own description, sounds a lot less weird than him.

I think people who lie get used to it and do it without second thought to long term consequences. I believe it has to be personality defect and immaturity....inability to take full responsibility for one's actions. Get away with it enough times, and one could feel invincible. Dangerous territory. Puts everything this witness says into question.

Just like BRAD COOPER!

I don't get the problem with writing his name. D has been said throughout the trial and in many articles related with the trial, as well as this forum. He isn't undercover as D (at least I would hope that he wouldn't use his real name under cover).

I get it - I just didn't want somebody else to get in trouble because I asked a question. I suspected it was him, but wasn't sure. Not that it matters at all anyway. I just noticed they were passing notes and wondered if it might be him.

Oh yes, the defense is PRAYING that people will be gullible enough to believe this guy committed murder. Praying hard. Or at least think he could have done it. Did JP have a google search on his computer on 7/11/08 showing the dump site and zoomed in?

My takeaway is: expect everything you say in an investigation to become public knowledge. Oh. and tell the truth at all times.

I was attempting sarcasm, because the other side is suspicious of everyone who actually talked to the police and tried to answer questions and assist. The one person who did NOT talk fully with the police gets the pass. So weird. I don't get that.

This guy must have been standing on the grassy knoll of Dealey Plaza. There. That should give the conpiratorists something to chew on for awhile.

As far as the Cooper case?

NADA

I find it interesting that defense would be exposing stuff like this.as it means nothing to the big picture of who would murder Nancy...In fact, it shows the Investigation indeed interview alot of people, and responded to rumors or speculations..YET Defense claims they never even looked at anybody else??..

Its stuff like this that should remind everybody best keep a diary and ongoing records of who they talk to, what they said, what it was about..and heaven forbid you fool around..Yikes.. This is nothing more than a smear campaign for Nancy, her friends and any male person she knew...Heavens..she shouldnt be talking to man...Tsk Tsk...

Lochmere Group ..LOL..It all sounds like a Peyton Place to me!

Now, if being a manwhore were a crime, this guy would be GUILTY!

But... last I checked, it's still legal.

Wonder why the CPD didn't want to "frame" this dude? Seems he would've been a good one to "frame."

I caught the guy's name ... do we know anything about him and his role?

I don't know anything about him or how he plays into this. Maybe we'll find out later. I don't even remember reading his name in any of the affidavits. If somebody else does, they'll chime in.

I was attempting sarcasm, because the other side is suspicious of everyone who actually talked to the police and tried to answer questions and assist. The one person who did NOT talk fully with the police gets the pass. So weird. I don't get that.

Who's giving him a pass?

I'm on the BDI side but this guy lied to the police and as he talks now was pretty open that his main concern was protecting himself. He was not trying to assist.

Other people yes. But this guy, I just don't agree. At every point so far, he has had only one concern: himself.

I don't think that sinks the state's case. But he should be called out at the very minimum for lying.

I'm on the BDI side but this guy lied to the police and as he talks now was pretty open that his main concern was protecting himself. He was not trying to assist.

Other people yes. But this guy, I just don't agree. At every point so far, he has had only one concern: himself.

I don't think that sinks the state's case. But he should be called out at the very minimum for lying.

Do you believe he had anything to do with the murder of Nancy?

The moral of the story is that anything you say to the police can (and in the case of murder, probably will) be used against you for any reason they choose fit. Police are even allowed to lie to you when you give them statements.

Check out
Code:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik
and part 2 which is listed after part 1. This is a law professor spending 30 minutes detailing some of the ways his clients have gotten into trouble just by talking to the police. Really eye opening if you watch it.

Most of you probably have no interest but it is something I highly recommend everybody watch at least once.

What did he lie about? That he didn't volunteer the info on the first interview that he got nekkid with NC? What else?

He just said, "I hope you understand I'm really concerned about my kids....My reputation is very important." LOL. Teach them to be honest and respect relationships and other people; that's probably a better thing than hoping a whole community will respect not telling the lousy things you do.

Do you believe he had anything to do with the murder of Nancy?

Not from what I've heard so far.

ETA: I do agree this shows they were taking the time to speak to people who might have had a reason to do harm to NC.

not every defense witnessed called is expected to be (initially) 'cooperative' with the defense strategy.

Meanwhile, back at Mr. Robertson's Neighborhood: :cupcake::guitar::doughboy::bud:

Hi, boys and girls! Can you say, "ambush"?

Very good! I thought that you could...

The other moral of the story is don't mess around with your neighbor's spouse, and don't put yourself in really stupid situations like getting really drunk then inviting your neighbor over to take a shower while your husband is away. Oh, and if you find yourself in a circle of friends like this, run for the hills - nothing good is going to come out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech