State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an auditor, trained to detect deception, and my deception alert is going bananas with JP. I strongly believe there is something to all of this. The defense's case (what of it the judge has allowed to be presented) has been very brilliant thus far.

The guy on the stand had a wife in one place, a girlfriend in another, an apartment to pick up his kids at 6:30, had fooled around with someone else's wife (actually probably more than one wife) and yet didn't tell the police truth so as to protect himself and his children from a public spectacle??

Where's that tiny violin when you need it??

Liar liar pants on fire!

I'm an auditor, trained to detect deception, and my deception alert is going bananas with JP. I strongly believe there is something to all of this. The defense's case (what of it the judge has allowed to be presented) has been very brilliant thus far.

I agree he's a flat out liar.

Check out Brad's depo, though, too. Apparently Lochmere had many who practiced the fine art of deception.

I thought he said Lowe's Foods. :waitasec: (I don't have any kids here today so I have no excuses.)

I was wrong about FL, it was LF. I suppose we have to include all the grocery stores before the case ends. HF? FM?

The guy on the stand had a wife in one place, a girlfriend in another, an apartment to pick up his kids at 6:30, had fooled around with someone else's wife (actually probably more than one wife) and yet didn't tell the police truth so as to protect himself and his children from a public spectacle??

Where's that tiny violin when you need it??

Once a playa, always a playa.

Care to elucidate?

I agree he's a flat out liar.

Check out Brad's depo, though, too. Apparently Lochmere had many who practiced the fine art of deception.

Thank you for reminding that Brad is an accomplished liar also. It bears repeating.

Pfffft. This witness offers nothing to help the defense. He had a 1 night thing in 2005 with Nancy. And that's about it. Had recent contact with Nancy up until June 2008, some phone tag. I'm sure the conspiracy theorists are wetting their panties over this witness. This testimony is a big fat ZERO.

And, as a double-insult, it's not even interesting.

But now you and at least one other person need to edit your posts where you quoted the person who has now edited their post. :)

I really didn't expect anyone to name his whole name - I thought for sure initials would be used, if it was who I thought it might be.

It's very clear this witness does not trust Mr. Blum and this line of questioning.

Um - who's Mr Blum?

Brad's attorney is Howard Kurtz, his partner is Blum, as in Kurtz & Blum - but he is not appointed counsel in this case.

Now I think I know why this guy was late to court this morning. He probably was in the bathroom throwing up.

This JP is too excited in this interview by the CPD, he is offering unsolicited information to a degree that is not normal.

Pfffft. This witness offers nothing to help the defense. He had a 1 night thing in 2005 with Nancy. And that's about it. Had recent contact with Nancy up until June 2008, some phone tag. I'm sure the conspiracy theorists are wetting their panties over this witness. This testimony is a big fat ZERO.

And, as a double-insult, it's not even interesting.

He's a playa and nothing more. So he dallied on the couch with NC once. What else was there that gets BC off the hook for murdering his wife??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member