State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a pretty detailed conversation for one that he's not sure he even had.

See, now this is even stranger. He just said he asked her why she was going jogging since it was so late. That's different from mis-remembering something she said. They actually had a conversation about it.

Right. But he also said it was half way through and not at the end before she was leaving so at the time of the conversation it wasn't late.

See, now this is even stranger. He just said he asked her why she was going jogging since it was so late. That's different from mis-remembering something she said. They actually had a conversation about it.

You are right--he was pretty specific about the jogging plans in the first interview.

I was just about to say this same thing. This witness has shed more tears over Nancy's death than the evil one.

Now, if only brad had been able to conjure up a bit of *grief* on those deposition tapes. A little sadness in his eyes. A little pain at the loss of such a vibrant young mom. Mr. Lopez, who just met nancy less than 24 hours before her death, expresses significant grief, but not our brad-boy. I wish the camera would flash from Mr. Lopez obvious grief-stricken face to brad's smirk.

Mr. Lopez is taking his place in this trial very, very seriously. I don't think he deliberately changed his first interview--he appears to be very conscientious and I think he wanted to make sure his statements were accurate. His wife left a huge positive impression on me.

But he said during direct (so far) that he remembered everything else with 100% certainty. Yet after his first interview, he could no longer be sure that she said she was going jogging. Yet he said in the interview that he asked her why she was going jogging in the morning since it was so late. He was certain about it during that first interview...."yeah that's what she says she does" (or something along those lines).

So he thought she was going jogging that night or that it was late at night and early a.m for a run. I haven't heard him say what time she was going to run the next morning. And why couldn't she get in a run before painting, like cut her normal jog short to make it to her friends. I guess I'll get back on the proverbial :fence:

He just stated that he doesn't listen really well when he's talking to people. He said his wife is much better.

According to the interview, he wasn't just listening about the jogging. They had a conversation about it.

Now, if only brad had been able to conjure up a bit of *grief* on those deposition tapes. A little sadness in his eyes. A little pain at the loss of such a vibrant young mom. Mr. Lopez, who just met nancy less than 24 hours before her death, expresses significant grief, but not our brad-boy. I wish the camera would flash from Mr. Lopez obvious grief-stricken face to brad's smirk.

Brad didn't even shed tears when he was told his wife's body was found. That's pretty hard core, I think. JMO.

He sounds very confident during this interview that Nancy was going jogging. If he changed that testimony, then it solidifies the point that someone in the neighborhood was manipulating what information police received.

Ohhhh Man..I just want to reach out and hug this guy.....He felt sad for Nancy...Man..What a sweet man...and he does have a heart..unlike Brad who didnt care less... Geesh!!

Nice that this witness remembers what she was wearing and her flippin husband couldn't. Good grief.

At least Diana Duncan was honest about their neighborhood. I said the REal Housewives of North Carolina.

'No, she just looked sad, very sad and tired'. Is it just me? This doesn't seem to me to make any points for the defense IMO. I'd advise the prosecution to replay the tape on cross. Mr. Lopez, who doesn't have any 'dog in this fight', is totally and completely grief-stricken at the loss. Let's see what Brad looks like right about now. Please camera, pan to the left.

'No, she just looked sad, very sad and tired'. Is it just me? This doesn't seem to me to make any points for the defense IMO. I'd advise the prosecution to replay the tape on cross. Mr. Lopez, who doesn't have any 'dog in this fight', is totally and completely grief-stricken at the loss. Let's see what Brad looks like right about now. Please camera, pan to the left.

No points? I'd wager that this is hitting hard with the jurors. Plain English reasonable doubt.

I will go out on a limb here and say I believe this witness impacted the jury and not in defense of BC. JMO

So he thought she was going jogging that night or that it was late at night and early a.m for a run. I haven't heard him say what time she was going to run the next morning. And why couldn't she get in a run before painting, like cut her normal jog short to make it to her friends. I guess I'll get back on the proverbial :fence:

I've made that statement many times. I see nothing (time wise) to indicate she couldn't go for a 5 mile run at 7:00 and get back to go paint at 8:00. Take the kids with her so that BC could play tennis at 9:30. We know he had tennis plans. So I have believed all along that all 3 could have happened (time wise).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l