State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On three and a half hours of sleep, after being too tired to jog the day before? This same 'sad, exhuasted-looking woman' Pedro Lopez described leaving the party that night before?? I don't think so. We'll have to agree to disagree. We've had other posters here speculating on what the food and drink, what effect those would have had on NC's Chrones disease. And you are suggesting a sick, sad, tired looking woman would have gone home, slept until 4:00 a.m., and then gone running?

My alarm goes off at 4:30 in the morning so I can run at 5. Not implausible for a dedicated runner.

By the way, he didn't say in the interview that NC talked to his wife about going jogging. She talked to directly him. They had a conversation (ie, both spoke about the subject) and he included thoughts about how it made him feel. I'm just not sure how a person can be confused about something like that. I honestly don't know how you can dismiss what he said in the first interview with the detail he put into what he was talking about. So he either lied during that interview about asking her questions about it and explaining how he felt about it....or he was not telling the truth later when he said he couldn't be sure about it. He was not being 100% truthful in one of those 2 interviews.

LEt's see what he has to say in the second interview.

By the way, I got way too drunk on New years eve a few years ago. Woke up and puked for several hours. I jogged 6 miles that day. It's what I do. I actually felt better after jogging. I always jog when I'm sick (except for a fever) because it clears things out.

Did you have more than 3 1/2 to 4 hours of sleep? And do you have chrone's disease?

I don't think that is Kurtz's intention at all, I think he is just showing that NC said she was going jogging on Sat morning which calls the painting with JA into question.

It is totally possible she was going to run considering she was going around 7 a.m. She could run a short run and make it to her friends. If you know ANYONE that runs, it is an addiction and to get their blood going and the adrenaline going, they have to have it. She didn't have to call her friend that she was painting for at 6:30 a.m. and say I"m going to run first. She could have done both. JMO

Did you have more than 3 1/2 to 4 hours of sleep? And do you have chrone's disease?

No (but apparently her Chrone's wasn't really active at that point). But HP did say that NC would run when hung over.

No (but apparently her Chrone's wasn't really active at that point). But HP did say that NC would run when hung over.

Of course she did. I dated a guy that runs at least 13 miles 4 times a week. If he can't his body almost withdraws. It is a rush to someone that loves running and hung over the more the better.

It is totally possible she was going to run considering she was going around 7 a.m. She could run a short run and make it to her friends. If you know ANYONE that runs, it is an addiction and to get their blood going and the adrenaline going, they have to have it. She didn't have to call her friend that she was painting for at 6:30 a.m. and say I"m going to run first. She could have done both. JMO

I don't disagree with you at all. But JA seemed to think that NC would have told her (same with CC).

I don't disagree with you at all. But JA seemed to think that NC would have told her (same with CC).

Maybe she got up feeling better than she thought she would ( I don't believe that for a second because she didn't go running) and why call friends who you know were out as late as you to tell them you're going for a run. I think we all truly believe she didn't run at all. It was sad to hear the last witness say she looked at the house and saw the lights out and maybe it was time to go home. She didn't want to be confronted by BC.

Maybe I am confusing the two witnesses today.

Did NC tell Lopez about her financial situation? I remember someone saying she told them about how she was cut off from money.

She told everyone about that and BCs affair.

Maybe I am confusing the two witnesses today.

Did NC tell Lopez about her financial situation? I remember someone saying she told them about how she was cut off from money.

I believe the testimony was that she told JP about this, but I could be mistaken.

Maybe at the time Nancy was talking to Mr. Lopez, she did think she would go running the next day. She didn't leave the party until after midnight. This conversation was held at least an hour, if not more, before that. Maybe Nancy changed her mind, maybe she didn't.

Either way, she was dead before she ever got a chance to run again, IMHO.

She told everyone about that and BCs affair.

If she told Lopez about the money issues...Then wouldn't that be the perfect time to tell him her painting plans. He did not mention painting plans if I recall.

NC to Lopez:
"I am going for a morning job tomorrow and because I have been cut-off from money, after my jog, I am going to JA house to paint to make some extra cash"

Seems like the logical time to tell Lopez about painting...if painting was really on her schedule.

I assume you listened to the interview that was just played. If you had not watched his testimony prior to that tape being played, would you have doubted at all that NC had plans to jog on the 12th based on the sincerity in his voice and the details he offered around the statement?

I wasn't being "snarky" LyndyLoo....I was really hoping you would answer this.

Maybe at the time Nancy was talking to Mr. Lopez, she did think she would go running the next day. She didn't leave the party until after midnight. This conversation was held at least an hour, if not more, before that. Maybe Nancy changed her mind, maybe she didn't.

Not really. If she didn't change her mind then she did in fact run.

Exactly what I posted above. :seeya:

Not really. If she didn't change her mind then she did in fact run.

I may be on the fence leaning more and more to guilty, but NC did not run that morning. I do not find the eye witnesses credible at all. I do my own test every day and look at people walking and running in our neighborhood. I have never seen them before and when I get to work I remember basically nothing about then. JMO

I don't think this conversation has anything at all to do with whether she went running or not. I believe this conversation somewhat impeaches the testimony of JA and CC, as well as gives credibility to BC telling the cops she went running. It doesn't mean she did (obviously for those that believe BC is guilty). But if it was 100% certain that NC did not have plans to run on the 12th, then what BC told the cops couldn't have happened. I'm not even dealing with guilt or innocence here...I'm just discussing if his story was even possible. If she had plans to run, it validates a small part of his story (ie, he used an activity that she had plans to do).

If NC fears her personal life, particularly the "dalliance" with JP, could be put forth in the alienation suit against HM, would she think that HM had learned that through JP? NC was probably in a panic about that possibility.

If that came out somehow in AofA suit, then it would level the playing field in NC's own divorce, most likely eliminating any chance for her receiving alimony.

In addition to NC and JP, who else was threatened by that incident becoming known?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l