State v Bradley Cooper 4-26-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the defense just proved that the CPD followed many leads and considered other suspects. So much for "rush to judgment" defense.

How did this last witness and interview prove that?

Witness wasn't comfortable talking to NC on the phone didn't know who else may be listening. Did he know, hear or suspect NC's calls were being monitored?

Seems like the defense just proved that the CPD followed many leads and considered other suspects. So much for "rush to judgment" defense.

I disagree. I think JP was reasonably within the sphere of those who CPD would talk to because of their relationship with N. I don't think they were following a lead, if anything in the second interview they were clarifying things that others had told them.

You can scream that BC lied from the rooftops, but:

BC lies (actual and presumed) are not enough to convince a jury that he murdered his wife.

Witness lies/deceit could be enough to convince a juror of reasonable doubt.

How do you know his lies are not enough to convince a jury? Have they voted yet?

He took the shower before the encounter on the couch.

And I believe he was still living in the neighborhood at the time. He would only need to walk to his house.

Did NC take a shower before he joined her on the couch? Where was her daughter? Where was HM?[/QUOTE]
In the closet?

More likely that some else was and is "in the closet". One of the local rumors.

No opinion.

I disagree. I think JP was reasonably within the sphere of those who CPD would talk to because of their relationship with N. I don't think they were following a lead, if anything in the second interview they were clarifying things that others had told them.

That's a reasonable counterassessment.

I really didn't get the impression they considered him a suspect - just a person who they had to go through the process of "checking out" to get the ducks lined up.

They obviously never asked him about the phone calls made after 5/8/08, because he lied about them on direct before being presented with the phone records from NC cell.

JP on the other hand definitely behaved as if he was a suspect.

I thought it was the defense reading something about the cops wanting one done and inquiring if it was .....

You are probably right...I just remember Kurtz asking about it..So it has been discussed in court...I think during JY testimony.

I wish there were transcripts. During the OJ trial, they had the transcripts out the next day.

Thanks goodness. I couldn't take much more of that amazing technicolor dream tie.

Here comes the L. witness. I have NO idea who this is or how he plays into this at all.

Here comes the L. witness. I have NO idea who this is or how he plays into this at all.

I think he's the husband of the woman who was so worried about Nancy, after she had just met her that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lashaundaspurlockmissing