State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A $1,000 dollar coffee maker and we are wondering why they were in financial trouble. What coffee maker costs $1,000? Why would you need one that expensive. What kind of coffee does it make different than my $12.00 one?

Could this be a MH embellishment?

What does anyone think he is being untruthful about? I haven't really heard him say anything that makes a difference. jmo

I don't think so. I think he's being pretty truthful to what was said between himself and JA.

I get that, I just don't see how he is being condescending towards NC?

My opinion. Commenting on the coffee maker.....commenting to someone else about the lake house and essentially making fun of Nancy for wanting to look at it.....mocking tone when talking about the "sales pitch" by Nancy about the bear painting. Might want to put me on ignore. I am totally biased and believe, without a single doubt, that evil Brad killed Nancy.

I can't believe how Cummings is jumping around in this cross.

BC is described by others as quiet, reserved, not engaging in much conversation. Yet he was aggressive enough to have an affair and sex with HM (in his own home) hide it from his wife, engage in a sexual relationship with his bosses wife, don't care if he wasn't married, she was, stalked a former girlfriend, had an immediate friendship with a gal in France to the point he was looking for a Cisco job for her.

BC had no real man friends and the guys testifying all say this. NC was the glue in all the neighborhood relationships with the Coopers and BC was involved in things because of NC for the most part.

BC's calls to MH are part of his alibi he didn't want MH showing up at the house while in his cleaning frenzy.

But he didn't say it was an expresso maker. Those can be really elaborate. The point is that if you don't have money to spend like that, or if you are often borrowing money to make ends meet, then you should not be buying thousand dollar coffee makers, no matter how much you would like one. Part of the reason of our current economic issues in this country is because of people buying above their means.

ABSOLUTELY no ones business besides Brad and Nancy! :innocent:

I'm going home right now and throwing out all of my tennis racquets, golf clubs, tools, i'm going to get rid of the steering wheel on my car. oh f it, i'll just cut my hands off.

oh crap, he plays golf... should I throw out his clubs to make sure I'm not in danger? lol

My opinion. Commenting on the coffee maker.....commenting to someone else about the lake house and essentially making fun of Nancy for wanting to look at it.....mocking tone when talking about the "sales pitch" by Nancy about the bear painting. Might want to put me on ignore. I am totally biased and believe, without a single doubt, that evil Brad killed Nancy.

I'm not putting you on ignore - I wasn't trying to bait you. I was very curious since I am not hearing what you are hearing. I didn't hear the bear painting so can't comment on that. The lake house and coffee maker comments were not relevant (other than to show NC liked/needed to keep up with the Joneses), but other people have testified giving the same picture of her, so it didn't really make a difference to me. Her $300 allowance, BMW, shopping, etc. do not factor into this at all to me.

What was your opinion of SH?

Me, we talking about scott? I get these initials confused. I thought he came across was caring, considerate, thoughtful and honest. He certainly didn't make snide remarks like when asked about 'the highroad' 'well *brad* took the high road. And as I said before, this guy made numerous changes to his statement to cops. And he certainly doesn't appear to have any of the grief for nancy's loss that RL showed. MOO

BC is described by others as quiet, reserved, not engaging in much conversation. Yet he was aggressive enough to have an affair and sex with HM (in his own home) hide it from his wife, engage in a sexual relationship with his bosses wife, don't care if he wasn't married, she was, stalked a former girlfriend, had an immediate friendship with a gal in France to the point he was looking for a Cisco job for her.

BC had no real man friends and the guys testifying all say this. NC was the glue in all the neighborhood relationships with the Coopers and BC was involved in things because of NC for the most part.

BC's calls to MH are part of his alibi he didn't want MH showing up at the house while in his cleaning frenzy.

Shy and reserved people also have affairs. I wouldn't categorize that as "aggressive". JMO...

they setting him up as the alibi? (as in MAYBE he dialed the phone from the C residence?)

Hmmm...fair enough. I can see that now that you gave specifics.

This guy can't seem to give a straight answer to 'did you use her phone to talk to him?' And he didn't *remember* this until october?

I'm not asking them to check records. I'm asking if they asked Cisco to try and find the router. The router has a unique mac address.

Sure, but you need to know the mac address/serial number in order to being a search. Any idea how one would obtain a mac address/serial number in order to begin a search of inventory?

I'm not putting you on ignore - I wasn't trying to bait you. I was very curious since I am not hearing what you are hearing. I didn't hear the bear painting so can't comment on that. The lake house and coffee maker comments were not relevant (other than to show NC liked/needed to keep up with the Joneses), but other people have testified giving the same picture of her, so it didn't really make a difference to me. Her $300 allowance, BMW, shopping, etc. do not factor into this at all to me.

same here. I don't care if she demanded $1,000 a week - doesn't mean she deserved to be killed over it.

Me, we talking about scott? I get these initials confused. I thought he came across was caring, considerate, thoughtful and honest. He certainly didn't make snide remarks like when asked about 'the highroad' 'well *brad* took the high road. And as I said before, this guy made numerous changes to his statement to cops. And he certainly doesn't appear to have any of the grief for nancy's loss that RL showed. MOO

I was just curious. I'm not going to comment on his grief because he won't cry on the witness stand. I don't know him to make that judgement.

ut oh. upset when the black cop came in.... *looks at jury* ..... not good? haha

My comments added in Red

My router may be configured if it is not connected to something, but it has to be connected to something that will leave a trail for it to do its job. Am I totally missing something in this conversation about a router not having to be connected to something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010