State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, snap!! Det. Collins made him "internally" upset! Well, well, well

I didn't see the wife, but I'm not finding anything wrong with this guy, MH. What's the uproar? I'm missing something. Is it because he is kinda nonchalant about BC's affair? Or something else?

It's because he is a defense witness.

they setting him up as the alibi? (as in MAYBE he dialed the phone from the C residence?)

I'm very curious as to this line of questioning about using Nancy's phone. I think the state is reaching and I'm not a big fan of the line of questioning.

Oh, snap!! Det. Collins made him "internally" upset! Well, well, well

Interesting. Maybe Cummings knows MH has a temper, and is trying to get him to lose his temper on the stand? Just speculating...that outburst from Cummings was certainly out of character. Maybe he did it on purpose?

I do not believe that is true. I believe there was testimony that Cisco had many types of routers including routers without an FXO port. And, just having the port doesn't make it possible, you have to have the FXO device (?) to plug into the port. They did not find these thingys at BC's house.

They also did not find NC there, does that mean she had never been there?

BC is described by others as quiet, reserved, not engaging in much conversation. Yet he was aggressive enough to have an affair and sex with HM (in his own home) hide it from his wife, engage in a sexual relationship with his bosses wife, don't care if he wasn't married, she was, stalked a former girlfriend, had an immediate friendship with a gal in France to the point he was looking for a Cisco job for her.

BC had no real man friends and the guys testifying all say this. NC was the glue in all the neighborhood relationships with the Coopers and BC was involved in things because of NC for the most part.

BC's calls to MH are part of his alibi he didn't want MH showing up at the house while in his cleaning frenzy.

Either that or NC wasn't home from her jog yet so he couldn't leave yet.

I think it's well-established that both NC and BC spent well beyond their means. Seems that was their lifestyle until 2008.

Actually, IMO, most of the remarks I've heard and read were geared towards 'nancy's' spending. That nancy spent poor brad's money and what was the poor man to do but put *her* on a budget. Not too much about brad's spending habits nor putting himself on a budget. Brad appeared to own designer clothes, probably more than nancy. After all, brad had to go out and purchase something for nancy to wear to job interviews. Obviously she didn't own anything appropriate in her wardrobe to interview in. I don't recall seeing any photos of nancy dressed in anything but sports wear.

I do not believe that is true. I believe there was testimony that Cisco had many types of routers including routers without an FXO port. And, just having the port doesn't make it possible, you have to have the FXO device (?) to plug into the port. They did not find these thingys at BC's house.

250 posts later, and the original context of my post has been lost.
My point was that in the deposition BC says, essentially, that he had Cisco SIP phones running in his house on his home line in Jan/Feb. For this to happen, he MUST have had a router with an FXO at that time.

Some contend here that that router was removed from the home in April, some contend that the router was removed shortly after July 12.

Sure, but you need to know the mac address/serial number in order to being a search. Any idea how one would obtain a mac address/serial number in order to begin a search of inventory?

They have the receipt for this. That wouldn't include mac/serial number? Couldn't you match the receipt up to the order where the order was fulfilled? I imagine those records are quite detailed to handle warranty claims.

Actually, IMO, most of the remarks I've heard and read were geared towards 'nancy's' spending. That nancy spent poor brad's money and what was the poor man to do but put *her* on a budget. Not too much about brad's spending habits nor putting himself on a budget. Brad appeared to own designer clothes, probably more than nancy. After all, brad had to go out and purchase something for nancy to wear to job interviews. Obviously she didn't own anything appropriate in her wardrobe to interview in. I don't recall seeing any photos of nancy dressed in anything but sports wear.

Personally, I'm tired of that inane question, "Did Nancy still dress nicely even after Brad put her on a budget?" Seriously? Unless all of her "nice clothes" magically went *poof* after she was put on a budget, she would have still continued to dress nicely!

My router may be configured if it is not connected to something, but it has to be connected to something that will leave a trail for it to do its job. Am I totally missing something in this conversation about a router not having to be connected to something?

You are. The conversation is about using the router in the Cupper house. It would have been connected to his cable modem but not to Cisco.

good grip....good long armed swing.....accurate aim.....wins Tennis.

the other day, I tossed about a theory of how brad could have taken one long armed swing at Nancy when she came home, while holding one of the wooden ducks, thus delivering a fatal blow by breaking the hyoid bone in one shot. END GAME.

It is not easy to break the hyoid bone, but when fractured, the physiology of hematoma and swelling closes the airway rapidly and without warning, and is diagnostic of strangulation, per the Pub Med information I found from the National institute of health.

the medical examiner noted a thin line bruise on her throat in the autopsy.

I loved it when the usual slow and calm Prosecutor suddenly woke everyone up in court to take note of the good grip necessary to hold a tennis racket!
I don't know why MH would have been hesitant to say his tennis bud had a good grip.

I'm very curious as to this line of questioning about using Nancy's phone. I think the state is reaching and I'm not a big fan of the line of questioning.

He didn't *remember* about the phone until october.

they setting him up as the alibi? (as in MAYBE he dialed the phone from the C residence?)

Remind me not to hit him up for an alibi if I catch a murder charge...he looked like somebody was letting the air out of him there towards the end.

In their own closet, with their children home?

It's not the worst thing I've ever heard (as far as where affairs are had). A lot do it in the same bed they sleep in with their spouse (whether the kids are in the house or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics