State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but you need to know the mac address/serial number in order to being a search. Any idea how one would obtain a mac address/serial number in order to begin a search of inventory?

It should have been recorded by receiving before they delivered the package to BC.

That's what I got. Remind me not to hit him up for an alibi if I catch a murder charge...he looked like somebody was letting the air out of him there towards the end.

That was strange. Also, D59, I was saying like the phone call to Brad whilst at HT was from HIM on her/home phone whatever they DO have records of?

That's a stretch for me.

MH: Morning, Brad. We ready to go knock some balls around?

BC: Ummm, can you watch the kids and call me for an alibi while I dispose of all of the evidence, including Nancy's bo....

MH: What?

BC: Body suit, that she was wearing. Under a dress. Forget what I was saying. Just come watch my kids. I, ummm, I need to drive around for a bit.

same here. I don't care if she demanded $1,000 a week - doesn't mean she deserved to be killed over it.

I don't think she deserved to be killed at all, but comments and disagreements about her being abused because she was on a budget that many feel was quite lucrative overall should not be dismissed as attacking the victim, and should be able to be had.

Personally, I'm tired of that inane question, "Did Nancy still dress nicely even after Brad put her on a budget?" Seriously? Unless all of her "nice clothes" magically went *poof* after she was put on a budget, she would have still continued to dress nicely!

exactly! I bought a house last year and am now living on a tight budget, but I still have my Chanel sunglasses from 3 years ago and a nice little sports car that I can barely afford to gas up... it's not like when money got tight all my nice stuff ran away from home lol.

Personally, I'm tired of that inane question, "Did Nancy still dress nicely even after Brad put her on a budget?" Seriously? Unless all of her "nice clothes" magically went *poof* after she was put on a budget, she would have still continued to dress nicely!

Depends on how many days a year BC did laundry. Even the highest quality clothes could experience some color loss and fabric retainer issues. Perhaps we could suggest an expert on this for the re-trial now?

That was strange. Also, D59, I was saying like the phone call to Brad whilst at HT was from HIM on her/home phone whatever they DO have records of?

That's a stretch for me.

MH: Morning, Brad. We ready to go knock some balls around?

BC: Ummm, can you watch the kids and call me for an alibi while I dispose of all of the evidence, including Nancy's bo....

MH: What?

BC: Body suit, that she was wearing. Under a dress. Forget what I was saying. Just come watch my kids. I, ummm, I need to drive around for a bit.

Please note: I edited my post. Cummings going made me internally upset and I got all confused there for a minute. Carry on.

In their own closet, with their children home?

They are shy and reserved. That's why they are in the closet and not getting babysitters. It's called the DL. And the more people you tell, the less DL it is. (all said with humor and sarcasm)

:maddening:

It should have been recorded by receiving before they delivered the package to BC.

If the interface is installed in a router and if the router is powered on and if the router is connected to the network then a search is possible. If the interface is sitting on a shelf in a lab then no search is possible.

If the interface is installed in a router and if the router is powered on and if the router is connected to the network then a search is possible. If the interface is sitting on a shelf in a lab then no search is possible.

I'm going to make a real mental leap here and conclude that it's not going to broadcast anything identifying itself from a dumpster.

You are. The conversation is about using the router in the Cupper house. It would have been connected to his cable modem but not to Cisco.

And when I call TWC they have record of exactly which router I am using that is connected or was connected to my cable modem. I never told them I was using a specific router, they told me what I had one day and it surprised me.

State's witnesses said BC had access to a large inventory of Cisco equipment. There's really no way to pin down which equipment was in the Cooper household on July 12, unless the upcoming presentation of VPN business records reveal something new.

Depends on how many days a year BC did laundry. Even the highest quality clothes could experience some color loss and fabric retainer issues. Perhaps we could suggest an expert on this for the re-trial now?

That's true. Brad could do the hello out of some laundry...IF he's *properly* motivated.

ETA: I'm still internally upset by Cummings.

And when I call TWC they have record of exactly which router I am using that is connected or was connected to my cable modem. I never told them I was using a specific router, they told me what I had one day and it surprised me.

Your router is connected to an ethernet interface. A router with a voice module would be connected to the telephony line. Ask TWC if they have any clue what is connected to your telephony line.

In their own closet, with their children home?

It was stupid that they did that, stupid that he even got involved with her, but people, even married couples have intimate relations all the time with the children in the house, often times even when the children are awake. I think it would have been worse if he had of had relations with her in a more open area. Not that I agree with or think that what they did was appropriate, but it happens, and it does not make a person agressive because of it. IMO

Court TV just shouted out JP's name. Ol' boy's getting his business blasted errwhere today!

exactly! I bought a house last year and am now living on a tight budget, but I still have my Chanel sunglasses from 3 years ago and a nice little sports car that I can barely afford to gas up... it's not like when money got tight all my nice stuff ran away from home lol.

I agree with that and the comment you are commenting on, I think they both lived beyond their means since her parents say they often had to borrow money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61