State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it does any good at all to talk about BC and his closet scenario, unless it actually relates to his potential guilt in this trial. I don't think it does any good at all to talk about NC's couch scenario, unless and except as it relates to BC's potential guilt. It does only to the extent that it involved JP in the situation.

Getting into that stuff beyond that is merely tit for tat, IMO. Can it be judged as worse a closet thing when kids are elsewhere in the house v. being drunk at home while your kid is elsewhere (being the only parent in town and being busy being drunk and cheating?). How does it matter? And then years later taking a younger child to a coffee shop to discuss that past with the old paramour, if I heard that correctly? It seems just an x-rated version of whose spending was worse, which also to me doesn't have a bearing on guilt.

I think it does a disservice to the case and the relevant evidence to compare such things. It does a disservice to the victim as well. All IMHO.

I don't cite BC's actions with HM as anything to do with his guilt as I haven't seen anything connecting it to his guilt. The CE that convinces me are his lies in the depo (some obvious, some IMO), his actions that morning, the google search; those coupled with the hostile relationship and financial disaster looming. You may draw other conclusions, certainly.

They know exactly what is connected to my telephone line, and I only use VOIP for my telephone.

no disrespect, but I seriously doubt any vendor would be able to tell what is connected to the telephony line. They are only capable of understanding line seizure and not connectivity.

I don't think we'll ever know the full extent of what did or didn't happen between JP and NC since Nancy can't tell us, and JP is lying. First he didn't mention it to police, then police found out about it and he did say that they were drunk but nothing really happened, then he said they were naked on the couch but nothing really happened, and finally we hear that he and Nancy had a conversation about whether he was the father of one of the children. Each little bit of information had to be dragged out of him, and the only reason it came out is because others knew about it. There could be a lot more to the story.

Did we confirm where NC's child was when she had her indiscretion with JP?

I never said what he did in the closet wasn't bad/wrong/whatever negative you can think of. They both messed with someone other than their spouse in their house. You can spin it anyway you like but that is a fact. They both messed around with someone other than their spouse. In his case it may have been more than one.

Yes, in fact NC's child was with BC's gf, HM. Nancy of course didn't know her child was with BC's gf, she thought she'd left her child with her bff. Me? I don't give a flying flip who's with who. But I do like to keep the record straight as to what's what. BC & HM were having sex in the bedroom closet while there were three unattended toddlers in the house. Two of the HM's and one of the BC's.

I missed the early morning testimony. Did RL change his story and say that he did not discuss jogging with Nancy? If so, I would believe his first testimony, not his second.

Wondering if the timing is correct here:

BC and HM were in 2004
HM and JP were early 2005-2009/10
JP and NC was Fall 2005

So HM did not overlap between JP and BC. But JP overlapped with HM and NC.

Is that correct?

I don't cite BC's actions with HM as anything to do with his guilt as I haven't seen anything connecting it to his guilt. The CE that convinces me are his lies in the depo (some obvious, some IMO), his actions that morning, the google search; those coupled with the hostile relationship and financial disaster looming. You may draw other conclusions, certainly.

I do disagree with this part. I think Brad Cooper was beginning to feel trapped, he wanted to be free, learn to play guitar, speak french, etc. And I mean that in the sense that 'brad cooper was a serial cheater'. Much as I believed that amber didn't have anything to do with causing laci to be killed. it could have been susan or beth or kathy, etc. It wasn't the current fling, it was the life-style IMO that was partly the catalyst. MOO Neither wanted to begin their 'new lifestyle' with financial burdens dragging them down. MOO

Hopefully, once Brad is convicted and hauled away to prison, Nancy will be allowed to RIP. Not only was she brutally murdered. She was dumped like trash, stripped of her clothes and dignity. I praise those who have stepped up for her. To try and be her voice. To defend her.

I do disagree with this part. I think Brad Cooper was beginning to feel trapped, he wanted to be free, learn to play guitar, speak french, etc. And I mean that in the sense that 'brad cooper was a serial cheater'. Much as I believed that amber didn't have anything to do with causing laci to be killed. it could have been susan or beth or kathy, etc. It wasn't the current fling, it was the life-style IMO that was partly the catalyst. MOO Neither wanted to begin their 'new lifestyle' with financial burdens dragging them down. MOO

They both probably cheated multiple times, and obviously had interest to do more. I agree they both probably felt trapped in the relationship. Where I get left behind is I don't see any use in comparing whose cheating was worse, or "less bad" in any sense.

My perspective only, of course, and on such matters it is certainly valid to see it different ways.

ETA: If BC hadn't had anything w/ HM, it wouldn't impact my view of his guilt at this stage.

just curious.....does anyone know the result of the lawsuit against HM?

I don't think we'll ever know the full extent of what did or didn't happen between JP and NC since Nancy can't tell us, and JP is lying. First he didn't mention it to police, then police found out about it and he did say that they were drunk but nothing really happened, then he said they were naked on the couch but nothing really happened, and finally we hear that he and Nancy had a conversation about whether he was the father of one of the children. Each little bit of information had to be dragged out of him, and the only reason it came out is because others knew about it. There could be a lot more to the story.

The fact that she did the STD test in Spring of '08, that she was in contact with JP, that JP's ex confirmed that JP had an STD and that NC was not sleeping with BC at that time, tells me they were likely being intimate in the months prior to her death. That is important.

just curious.....does anyone know the result of the lawsuit against HM?

Someone on this thread yesterday said JP's wife did win the suit against HM. However, I'm not sure if that is fact or rumor. Those suits take a lot of time and money and are tough to win.

Someone on this thread yesterday said JP's wife did win the suit against HM. However, I'm not sure if that is fact or rumor. Those suits take a lot of time and money and are tough to win.

If she won it at a verdict, it would be public record at the courthouse. If they settled, probably only a dismissal is recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966