State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the early morning testimony. Did RL change his story and say that he did not discuss jogging with Nancy? If so, I would believe his first testimony, not his second.

without hearing what the testimony even was? typical.

Anybody else think the judge had a full bottle of cough syrup during lunch?

The fact that she did the STD test in Spring of '08, that she was in contact with JP, that JP's ex confirmed that JP had an STD and that NC was not sleeping with BC at that time, tells me they were likely being intimate in the months prior to her death. That is important.

Wow. That certainly puts a new spin on things. Very interesting.

The fact that she did the STD test in Spring of '08, that she was in contact with JP, that JP's ex confirmed that JP had an STD and that NC was not sleeping with BC at that time, tells me they were likely being intimate in the months prior to her death. That is important.

Agreed it's important. But what it indicates is NC was "affectionate" with someone other than BC around that time. Maybe JP, maybe someone else.

He called Clancy at headquarters and said: "There's a family of ducks walkin' down the street!"
Clancy said: "Family of what?"

"Ducks" yelled Michael. "Send a police car, quick!"

Meanwhile Mrs. Mallard had reached the Corner Book Shop and turned onto Charles Street, with Jack, Kack, Lack, Mack, Nack, Ouack, Pack, and Quack all marching in line behind her.

from the book Make Way for Ducklings by Robert McClosky copyright 1941
:rubberducky::rubberducky::rubberducky:

Anybody else think the judge had a full bottle of cough syrup during lunch?

I am still laughing out loud!!! Especially after the quack name string! gettin' em all in a row! (sure hope he feels better soon.)

They both probably cheated multiple times, and obviously had interest to do more. I agree they both probably felt trapped in the relationship. Where I get left behind is I don't see any use in comparing whose cheating was worse, or "less bad" in any sense.

My perspective only, of course, and on such matters it is certainly valid to see it different ways.

ETA: If BC hadn't had anything w/ HM, it wouldn't impact my view of his guilt at this stage.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then on at least partial motive. I think there were both long term motives and short term motives. Yes, I agree, nancy had affairs. But in nancy's case, I think she was looking for intimacy, not sex. She wanted to find someone to love her. And she kept trying to have that something with brad. that's why she kept going back to him, trying to make it work. Until she heard brad say 'he loved HM.' It was at that point she no longer could make it work, he thoughts of 'love & intimacy' with brad were irreperably shattered that new years eve. Brad neither had the capacity for intimacy, nor was he at all interested in it. Brad was interested in being a man on the move. Shallow and materialistic when it came to his women. He saw a bit of 'france' and decided the life-style was far more suiting to him that cary, nancy, suburban home, etc. MOO

without hearing what the testimony even was? typical.

Yes. If someone gives a sworn statement to police, and then returns a couple of days later with a contradictory statement, I would believe the first and be suspecious of the second.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then on at least partial motive. I think there were both long term motives and short term motives. Yes, I agree, nancy had affairs. But in nancy's case, I think she was looking for intimacy, not sex. She wanted to find someone to love her. And she kept trying to have that something with brad. that's why she kept going back to him, trying to make it work. Until she heard brad say 'he loved HM.' It was at that point she no longer could make it work, he thoughts of 'love & intimacy' with brad were irreperably shattered that new years eve. Brad neither had the capacity for intimacy, nor was he at all interested in it. Brad was interested in being a man on the move. Shallow and materialistic when it came to his women. He saw a bit of 'france' and decided the life-style was far more suiting to him that cary, nancy, suburban home, etc. MOO

The week NC and the girls were away solidified all this in BC's mind. JMHO

Agreed it's important. But what it indicates is NC was "affectionate" with someone other than BC around that time. Maybe JP, maybe someone else.

Actually, I think Nancy was concerned that she had been possibly exposed since she had it confirmed that Brad had been with HM for a long time, and knowing JP had affair with her too, so since her trist was pre- second baby, she felt it important to make sure she was NOT exposed or carrying something... Since Nancy's test was negative, shows that Nancy had NOT slept with Brad for awhile...but nowhere have I heard in testimony that she had not had relations with Brad back to childs birth..I believe that is speculations too

HM is the common denominator here..not JP...I think Nancy too found out JP had likely contracted his STD thru HM...So to assume JP was the carrier of STD to Nancy is rather presumptuous...Beside, it is my understand when giving birth, apparant STD is also documented for the record, since the baby does pass thru that passageway..Sorry trying to be delicate..

BBM

Perhaps so, but I don't equate wanting to find intimacy with getting drunk and naked on a couch. They both admitted (JP and NC) that it shouldn't had happened.

As Grit mentioned, there is no point belaboring this issue. The marriage as a whole wasn't stable, from beginning to end.

Yes. If someone gives a sworn statement to police, and then returns a couple of days later with a contradictory statement, I would believe the first and be suspecious of the second.

MH testifed this morning that he changed his statement more than once. Are you also suspicious of him?

MH testifed this morning that he changed his statement more than once. Are you also suspicious of him?

He didn't testify that he changed his statement more than once. He said that he didn't remember using Nancy's phone to call Brad on the 11th until October. I don't think that's the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double