State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, like I think some of the things we say here are akin to "he wore green socks, but it was winter...he must have been thinking of spring...therefore, he ran off to the Bahamas! Not Siberia!"

Really? They know the make and model of every telephone in your house?

The FXO port looks just like a telephone to the modem. There is no signaling to pass information through the telephony port. There is no mac address or serial number associated with the telephony port.

The the question I was responding to is below, I said nothing about them knowing the make and model of my specific handsets.

"Originally Posted by Albert
Your router is connected to an ethernet interface. A router with a voice module would be connected to the telephony line. Ask TWC if they have any clue what is connected to your telephony line."

Oh good grief!! This guy is just a gossipy busybody!!

No kidding, same thing JP was bashed for yesterday. I put them on about parr with each other. Wouldn't trust either of 'em to dog sit for me. Now the 'sad guy' yesterday, I'd trust him with anything.

I missed what he said before this crap about the phone started. Same Sex Flings?????

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. :seeya: That wasn't my take on it at all. :) My interpretation was quite different, along with attempting to liken a one time drunken mistake to a long-term affair of the heart. Brad did say 'he loved HM'.

One time drunken mistake? Didn't we hear testimony about her other man just last week? The one from back in 2001? So that is at least 2.

What is wrong with this guy?? He talked to Brad using Nancy's phone!! WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL?????

I think you should correct your post. NC's children were NOT home that night, it has been testified to. Nancy was at the halloween party, brad was out of town yet again, and the children were staying with HM, before nancy discovered her best friend was cohabitating with her husband. The children were not home and saying otherwise borders on unnecessary victim bashing with untruths. MOO

I agree that he should correct his post, but I do wonder how when the BDI'er's post things as fact that are not in evidence and are just hypothoses it is not also unnecessary victim bashing?

WEBSLEUTHS!!! OMG!!!! He did post here!!!!

Another websleuths callout. Posted under name eyebelieve

ADA asking witness if he posted on websleuths. yes. ibelieve or some such as user id

No kidding, same thing JP was bashed for yesterday. I put them on about parr with each other. Wouldn't trust either of 'em to dog sit for me. Now the 'sad guy' yesterday, I'd trust him with anything.

The women in this neighborhood have taken a very public bashing over gossiping. I've managed to watch this today - it makes me smile, at least with regard to what counts as a gossiping busybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member