State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! He is livid!!! Guess he never thought they'd find that tid bit of information. So he came here posting in BC's defense.

MH testifed this morning that he changed his statement more than once. Are you also suspicious of him?

Thanks for answering my question about the testimony this morning.

I feel bad for him. I don't know why, I just do for some reason.

There is a certain sort of embarrassment in this.

He is a little nervous now, isn't he?? Mr. Know-it-all!

JMO

This is now doing only one thing for the jurors, and thats to show how far back this witness was Solidly on Brad's side of the fence...So has some obvious biasis when he testified...Its now up to the jury to give this wintess credence or not...

And Yes indeed..he looks very uncomfortable :maddening:

This is wild and crazy...putting his fingers around his own neck.

Guess Cummings isn't so silly after all, asking this witness what he did for a living earlier.

Maybe this witness is in the wrong line of work... ;)

He seems to have spent a lot of time thinking about the how's.

Not sure this "discovery" is helpful to the pros. Just shows that he's inclined to believe a woman killed NC. So what if this doesn't fit with the pros theory?

Trenkle: Is that a site where people post speculation and opinions

MH: Yes

Well, he didn't lie about that.

Guess Cummings isn't so silly after all, asking this witness what he did for a living earlier.

Maybe this witness is in the wrong line of work... ;)

If you get called as a witness in a murder trial I hope they don't pull your posts on here and then ask you what you do for a living.

Not sure this "discovery" is helpful to the pros. Just shows that he's inclined to believe a woman killed NC. So what if this doesn't fit with the pros theory?

I was thinking the same thing. Cummings just allowed him to provide the jury with a reasonable scenario as to how she died. One that he obviously believed himself. Kind of weird. JMO

WAs this the guy that NC went on vacation with, the time Brad couldn't get away? Or was that someone else/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member