State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been defending BC from the beginning. His posts are just as arrogant as he sounds in person. Really upset that poor Brad lost the girls....

Well, we know that Brad surfed on W/S on July 12th on Nancy's computer....I wonder how this witness ever heard of W/S???.. I dont wish to offend anyobody else here, but it appears this is not likely the only friend or acquaintence of Brad to post here..Not even going to speculate on just who or whom tho??..

Do we have a signup date of eye_believe???? as it might be helpful to know just when he got involved in voicing his opinion on thing..publically..

Well, we know that Brad surfed on W/S on July 12th on Nancy's computer....I wonder how this witness ever heard of W/S???.. I dont wish to offend anyobody else here, but it appears this is not likely the only friend or acquaintence of Brad to post here..Not even going to speculate on just who or whom tho??..

Do we have a signup date of eye_believe???? as it might be helpful to know just when he got involved in voicing his opinion on thing..publically..
I am sure he only had to Google NC's name after she was found and we popped up.

He said he was looking for the autopsy report on Nancy on google and found the link to WS.....

This is now doing only one thing for the jurors, and thats to show how far back this witness was Solidly on Brad's side of the fence...So has some obvious biasis when he testified...Its now up to the jury to give this wintess credence or not...

And Yes indeed..he looks very uncomfortable :maddening:

ita.

at least it wasn't his FB page, lol

Probably the same way I did...googling Nancy Cooper. Do you honestly believe that none of Nancy's friends read this site and/or posted on this site?

ETA: He joined October 6th, 2008.

Here is one thing he wrote:

"I really am done here.
Don't confuse my future silence with any type of victory by those who discount the scientific nature of the topic thread (A U T O P S Y) and choose to speculate about the killer's motives and other non-autopsy distractions. "

Seems like his ego causes him to get angry whenever anyone dares question his stance. No wonder he was so uncomfortable on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member