State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the State's witness testify to several different ways that a spoofed call could be made, and that BC had access to a variety of equipment that could spoof a call.

I heard in cross that the required equipment for one of the ways to spoof a call was not found in the house. I heard evidence presented that that required equipment was in the house at some point prior to July 2008.

I have not heard the State specify that a specific router with a known serial number and a specific fxo port with a known serial number was used for the spoofing.

But you should have heard the prosecution present an email receipt of BC purchasing an fxo card and router in January 8th implying that is the one he used.

If I was NC and I just found out that BC was sleeping with HM way back when I was still sleeping with him too... knowing that AIDS can lurk around for a while without making itself evident... knowing that HM wasn't exactly, er, shy... I'd have had myself tested too.

Next to the owl who is no longer there though.

I thought for certain the blow poke moment in this trial would be Kurtz wearing Brad's *missing* HT shoes into court. Then he would put Det. Young back on the stand, hold his leg up in the air, point at his foot and say, "THESE shoes, sir? Are these the shoes you couldn't find? Did you ever think to ask if I had them?! Did you just not think that was IMPORTANT?!?!?

If I was NC and I just found out that BC was sleeping with HM way back when I was still sleeping with him too... knowing that AIDS can lurk around for a while without making itself evident... knowing that HM wasn't exactly, er, shy... I'd have had myself tested too.

They supposedly hadn't been intimate since '05 and even so, why wait 4 months to do the test? She found out about the affair in 12/07 and didn't go in for the test until several months later. It makes sense it was due to recent activity, imo.

Oh good grief!! This guy is just a gossipy busybody!!

Well there you have it. Somebody asked about same sex liaisons and the gossip is there around that too. What in the world was going on in that neighborhood? :crazy:

Somebody said the 's..t' was going to hit the fan this week. Looks like they were right. Oh my.

I heard the State's witness testify to several different ways that a spoofed call could be made, and that BC had access to a variety of equipment that could spoof a call.

I heard in cross that the required equipment for one of the ways to spoof a call was not found in the house. I heard evidence presented that that required equipment was in the house at some point prior to July 2008.

I have not heard the State specify that a specific router with a known serial number and a specific fxo port with a known serial number was used for the spoofing.

The state has no proof that a spoofed call was made at all. It is all hypothoses on their part because he is a VOIP Engineer. But all the talk has been about the gear he procured earlier in the year.

They supposedly hadn't been intimate since '05 and even so, why wait 4 months to do the test? She found out about the affair in 12/07 and didn't go in for the test until several months later. It makes sense it was due to recent activity, imo.

It's possible to overthink some of this stuff.

Well, so far the rumors keep getting confirmed. Looks like we do need the same-sex options in our "Cheat Sheet". DD?

AL probably keeps doing backflips every day she realizes how much stuff she can put in this book of hers.

Predicting a lot of 'for sale signs' in this now infamous neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members