State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you mean she would only share with those that were already predisposed (ie: dislike) to BC to begin with?

Not actually what I said..I said she only vented (Totally) to those who would NOT go behind her back..Its just my thoughts on it....I think for Nancy (victim) who had been betrayed by her best friend (HM) she likely just didnt vent totally with some who she felt might repeat such things to Brad..Take it for what its worth..no more no less....:waitasec:

Dont know about you, but there are a few of my friends that I dont talk about certain issues in my own life..so I am just basically applying that logic to why Nancy wouldnt share EVERYTHING with SH's wife.

good 'ole boy....didn't want to betray your friendship with someone who was cheating......OK. your decision. I had the same thing happen in my past, and the roommate made the decision to tell me of the betrayal, and how my boyfriend did not have my best interests at heart.....just being a playa.

I shared a dorm room with this guy...not a house, not an apartment...a room. And yes it was tough not to tell. But again, I still had to live with this guy until the end of the semester. Feel free to judge me all you want. You won't hurt my feelings.

Not actually what I said..I said she only vented to those who would NOT go behind her back..Its just my thoughts on it....I think for Nancy (victim) who had been betrayed by her best friend (HM) she likely just didnt vent totally with some who she felt might repeat such things to Brad..Take it for what its worth..no more no less....:waitasec:

Dont know about you, but there are a few of my friends that I dont talk about certain issues in my own life..so I am just basically applying that logic to why Nancy wouldnt share EVERYTHING with SH's wife.

I think it's actually MH. SH is the other friend that used to be married to HM.

I shared a dorm room with this guy...not a house, not an apartment...a room. And yes it was tough not to tell. But again, I still had to live with this guy until the end of the semester. Feel free to judge me all you want. You won't hurt my feelings.

I would be reluctant to tell as well. I did once, accidently. Actually I was a young twenty something, I was at a party and had too much to drink. I was telling another friend about the infidelity in my "drunken whisper" and the wife being cheated on overheard. She confronted her husband, he denied it, she believed him and I was the enemy. She was very cool to me after that and eventually we just drifted apart I was not proud of myself at all.

Okay, so some people say "I would have immediately told my friend". Others say "I'm staying out of it".

Neither side is right or wrong. Some people would do "A" and others would do "B". But whatever choice you would personally make, that doesn't make you a bad friend.

Unfortunately, I've been in the situation before. And it's a a tough place...really a "no win" situation.

Not actually what I said..I said she only vented (Totally) to those who would NOT go behind her back..Its just my thoughts on it....I think for Nancy (victim) who had been betrayed by her best friend (HM) she likely just didnt vent totally with some who she felt might repeat such things to Brad..Take it for what its worth..no more no less....:waitasec:

That doesn't explain CDittner's testimony though. This was someone that was a NC friend, and talked with her quite frequently and yet there were a lot of things that weren't mentioned to her either. I don't think she would of been worried of her talking to BC behind her back.

sorry ....just saying that was your decision, and I don't think it was right.....
and if it made life easier on you, again.....your decision. I understand how it would be difficult to tell her the truth. maybe not good 'ole boy, but still not right, IMO.

From my understanding during earlier discussions, the call manager can reside on the router. I doubt it is free for anyone to do, but BC would have access to the software (much like I have access to the software for our sip server). I questioned about signs on the computer since I thought the call manager would have to reside on a computer. I was told it can reside on the router itself. I asked if he would have to ssh (secure telnet) into it to provision it since that could leave logs on the PC and was told you could connect a keyboard and monitor directly to the router to provision it. So it is possible to do that without the benefit of a PC.

To connect directly to the router to place a call he would need to be in close proximity to the router so not on his way to HT.

To initiate the call remotely he would have had to have some sort of network connection to the router so there would be a data trail on the cell provider network, as well as the TWC data network.

The other option would be if he was in close enough proximity to the house to use his own wireless network to connect then deleted the trail there.

I would be reluctant to tell as well. I did once, accidently. Actually I was a young twenty something, I was at a party and had too much to drink. I was telling another friend about the infidelity in my "drunken whisper" and the wife being cheated on overheard. She confronted her husband, he denied it, she believed him and I was the enemy. She was very cool to me after that and eventually we just drifted apart I was not proud of myself at all.

I don't know if I would tell either. At the end of the day it's none of my business and what if it's proven that what I heard/rumor isn't true? At that point I've just introduced something that could potentially damage a relationship.

The point is people killing her over not telling, not being a 'true' friend is a little harsh.

The one new piece for me that came from this witness is that Nancy was drinking red wine.

yes. and he would lie? don't get it. what is your point? might as well pick on the semantics of my comment. Feel free.

Could he succumb to the pressure of the group and the guilt of having a statement that could hurt the case against BC and change his story as a result, absolutely.

I don't think she and Nancy really liked each other all that much. Maybe she hosted the going away party for Nancy to make herself look good, and because she was secretly glad Nancy was leaving.

I think it's actually MH. SH is the other friend that used to be married to HM.

Now you are confusing me...Wasnt this witness the wife of Scott H., the guy who was Brad's friend...??? I have to tell you, these initials referring to people is starting to really confuse me?..Wastn Scott the guy who allowed Brad to stay with him after the house SW? who went out in the car with Brad after Nancy was missing, (later found dead in drainage ditch), who testified Brad was distraught and quiet..etc.....

If I am wrong foregive me, but if correct, I can fully understand why Nancy wouldnt VENT with both barrels with this women, married to man who was such a close friend with Brad..

I think my premise is, Nancy likely didnt share 100% all the dirty laundry with this women...so as to not further ruffle feathers in their friendship (couples) dynamics.

I'm curious, and don't expect an answer to this, but I'm betting if the cheater was female, you'd have told. I do detect a bit of a double standard when it comes to male behavior vs. female behavior.

To connect directly to the router to place a call he would need to be in close proximity to the router so not on his way to HT.

To initiate the call remotely he would have had to have some sort of network connection to the router so there would be a data trail on the cell provider network, as well as the TWC data network.

The other option would be if he was in close enough proximity to the house to use his own wireless network to connect then deleted the trail there.

Thank you for clearing that up. I thought he could use the call manager to initiate a call after x minutes or so too. Is that not correct?

Now you are confusing me...Wasnt this witness the wife of Scott H., the guy who was Brad's friend...??? I have to tell you, these initials referring to people is starting to really confuse me?..Wastn Scott the guy who allowed Brad to stay with him after the house SW? who went out in the car with Brad after Nancy was missing, (later found dead in drainage ditch), who testified Brad was distraught and quiet..etc.....

If I am wrong foregive me, but if correct, I can fully understand why Nancy wouldnt VENT with both barrels with this women, married to man who was such a close friend with Brad..

I think my premise is, Nancy likely didnt share 100% all the dirty laundry with this women...so as to not further ruffle feathers in their friendship (couples) dynamics.

The last name here is H-i-l-l-e-r.

No, this is the wife of Mike Hiller, the person Brad was supposed to play tennis with that morning, and the couple that the Coopers were supposed to play games with that night.

She was the wife of the Michael that Brad was to play tennis with on the day NC went missing.

This lady was MH's wife (the guy BC had plans to play tennis with), not SH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel