State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As an aside, it's damn windy out here in the boonies today!

Who cares about this. Could BC have driven to HT a couple different ways? Yes. Could BC have done donuts in a parking lot before entering HT? yes.

WHO CARES?

Detective McDreamy cared. That's why he spent so long talking about it.

Thanks for the heads up on the WTVD 11 feed. I switched over.
There went Colon Willoughby. I guess he was disgusted too.

I like Trenkle. Kurtz response.... "Oh".

Trenkle solved that issue no problem. Anybody, including arguing attorneys, can get tunnel vision and miss something obvious.

Must be very important to BC....this testimony....hired a PI to explain things for BC.

O/T Storms are moving through central North Carolina and tornadoes are possible. A watch runs through noon today.

I like Trenkle. Kurtz response.... "Oh".

Evidence of my remarks the other day as to Kurtz appeariing a bit ametuerish (sp?) in his criminal trial experience? After watching innumerable murder trials, Kurtz seems to have a lot of trouble forming his questions to comply with normal criminal defense standards IMO. I think if I were Trenkle, I'd have not own chewn my nails off completely, I'd be working on my finger joints right about now. MOO

This back way that Mr. McGuff is describing showing clearly just what was available to Brad ( IF he went this way) to do some handy dandy dumping of parcels...between office building dumpsters and Assisted Living site dumpster..wouldnt need to go behind HT to use their dumpster at all!!!

I thought Brad had given his routes to LE??.Am I mis-remembering?

Good Morning to ya all...We are having a wind storm up here as well!! Hope my Cedar Tree out front survives this !!!

Ok, so it's POSSIBLE BC took a different route.

The point?

fran

Again, you would have to ask Detective Young that question. He spent a lot more time than this discussing it...then changed his testimony after lunch when he had a revelation that he was wrong.

it appears that the role of this PI is to testify as a proxy for BC.

So buying milk in at HT in the middle of the night was not so uncommon in the Cupper household. Interesting.

This back way that Mr. McGuff is describing showing clearly just what was available to Brad ( IF he went this way) to do some handy dandy dumping of parcels...between office building dumpsters and Assisted Living site dumpster..wouldnt need to go behind HT to use their dumpster at all!!!

I thought Brad had given his routes to LE??.Am I mis-remembering?

Good Morning to ya all...We are having a wind storm up here as well!! Hope my Cedar Tree out front survives this !!!

i remember him talking about his routes in depo

Quite honestly, I think that's a horrible law. It goes off the assumption that affairs (and potentially conception) do not happen during a marriage.

It is in the State's interest that the child not become a ward of the State. The law is not horrible, though in cases it is unfair.

With DNA testing for family histories, etc., a surprising number of people are now being discovered with different legal and biological fathers. Happens with mothers, too. After the initial shock of such findings wears off, then comes solving the mystery of who was the biological father and what was going on back whenever.

Interesting, researchers have studied how relatives discuss the features of young children. Female relatives of the mother make far more statements about the young child having features that look like those of the father and the father's family in an apparent effort to reinforce that the child is actually his. This is found in research on various culture.

I wonder if the pros checked the Cooper's purchase pattern at HT BEFORE BC cut NC off?

fran

Must be very important to BC....this testimony....hired a PI to explain things for BC.

I hope they didn't have to pay him for his services. Seems, so far, any intern in their law office could have done what he has testified to so far.

As an aside, it's damn windy out here in the boonies today!

Yeah, my weather radio woke me up at 5:30 to tell me it was going to be windy. Gee, thanks. I want one that wakes me up for only tornado warnings. I don't need the flood warnings either--if my house floods it's time to load up the ark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth