State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids are tricky. My kids love smoothies with spinach in them however will not touch it if they see the color, it really does look gross, but colored cups are perfect for that!

Exactly, my son and husband both have spinach/flax seed shakes in the a.m. My son's is in a dark cup with a lid so he can't see the color. He loves it. Has no idea.

Quite a bit of difference in amounts - good ole Brad gave her $300 a week - she certainly did not earn that much by painting for JA, plus she did leave him his payback dollars for the paint laying on the foyer table (testified to already).

Not only is he a jerk, but obviously the kids payed for him being a jerk as the $300 was to cover food.

BBM

What is this all about? First I've heard.

Enough with the laundry already too. I can honestly say that I have never told a friend or family member that my husband sometimes does laundry. Is that odd that I don't share things like that?

Quite a bit of difference in amounts - good ole Brad gave her $300 a week - she certainly did not earn that much by painting for JA, plus she did leave him his payback dollars for the paint laying on the foyer table (testified to already).

Not only is he a jerk, but obviously the kids payed for him being a jerk as the $300 was to cover food.

I would hope she could buy food and other stuff with $300/week.

Somebody help me here.... What does questioning this Dr. about what makes up an Iron Man triatholon have to do with ANYTHING?

We also get BC was not involved with his family, spent all his time training for "the adventures of BC." He sucked as a husband and family guy. Move on.

This is spring break, and i'm allowing my son to play wii all day so I can watch this. I suck as a mom as well.

JA said organizing - organizing could well have included packing to leave, much as they helped her in late March, early April when she was going to leave.

No, she specifically said "unpack" and organize since a lot of things were still packed in boxes.

If JA's story is accurate, she should have known and testified that things now changed and she was now going to help her pack everything up for the move.

One other thing that Krista addressed for the people in this forum....Brad didn't give her the allowance for that week because of the money she made painting, not because "he knew she wouldn't be alive". It makes him a huge jerk, but NC knew why she didn't get the money since she told Krista.

Okay, now that wasn't what I personally was concerned about. IIRC, even Brad mentioned in his deposition that 'he hadn't gotten Nancy her allowance on the last Friday of her life because he'd forgotten.' Something to that effect. He addressed that issue himself. That he had still *intended* to give Nancy 'her allowance'. Even if he was subtracting her 'paint money', she was still due some. And in his deposition, Brad never mentioned he was subtracting the paint money from her allowance, bless his heart. :banghead:

That it was a shared email account.

So my wife has her own cell phone, he sister, my sister-in-law, has this cell phone listed as Mary and Albert phone. Does this make this a shared cell phone or just a way for my sister-in-law to list the cell phone?

Not really, imo. It makes a point for endurance training. He is not lifting 500 lbs or anything.
How long do you think it takes to hold a strong pressure on someones neck <while they struggle>...til they die?
Since there were no abrasions, marks, I think he used his arms. One around, one supporting the other.

I would hope she could buy food and other stuff with $300/week.

You pointed out that Brad didn't give her the $300 because she earned money painting. I simply pointed out that she made less, about half of that, painting for JA. Does that make it any clearer for you ?

Breaking news: BC was not social. In group settings, he stuck with the kids.

Seriously.

If Brad and Nancy had such a rockin' shared email account, why did he feel the need to have Nancy's emails copied and forwarded to adventuresofbrad.com?

We also get BC was not involved with his family, spent all his time training for "the adventures of BC." He sucked as a husband and family guy. Move on.

This is spring break, and i'm allowing my son to play wii all day so I can watch this. I suck as a mom as well.

I am sure that's not true. Every kid needs a mental health day, right?:seeya:

How long do you think it takes to hold a strong pressure on someones neck <while they struggle>...til they die?

But non-ironman people strangle people everyday. I don't think you need to be a super marathoner or anything to kill someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member