State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krista reading her testimony, regarding the $700. Why would she buy food for the entire house???

Bless her heart. I just want to give her a big ol' hug. :(

omg i cant beleive he just asked about dna samples for the children.

Thank goodness the cross didn't end with a bang.

the defense is really rude regarding DNA testing of children...

Theresa Hackling is the one who stated in her affidavit that Nancy told her that Brad had called Nancy a "dumb ******" in front of the real estate agent when they were looking at properties. If this really happened, why didn't it come out in the real estate agent's testimony, since he would have seen it? (I'm not implying that Dr. Hackling lied in her affidavit).

Oh gosh... more Brad was an azz testimony.... I hoped she would give some valid medical testimony instead of more gossip. This is so far beyond overkill I need to research another term for beating the dead horse.

One other thing that Krista addressed for the people in this forum....Brad didn't give her the allowance for that week because of the money she made painting, not because "he knew she wouldn't be alive". It makes him a huge jerk, but NC knew why she didn't get the money since she told Krista.

Oh gosh... more Brad was an azz testimony.... I hoped she would give some valid medical testimony instead of more gossip. This is so far beyond overkill I need to research another term for beating the dead horse.

Research well...:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Really, we've heard from 10 people now about the BC/HM affair. We get it. Move on.

I think it's very interesting that she told her sister that she didn't feel like painting JA's house. Yet, we are to believe that she was going over there on a Saturday morning to paint, and not for money. She wasn't to make cash on this job...this was to be a "swap" in exchange for the organizing/unpacking help from JA. (which we now know she didn't need since she was looking to move ASAP (per the voice mail to the RE agent).

What is he trying to prove with height question

I wondered that as well since it was also pointed out yesterday in the picture with the girls in front of the Christmas tree. Seemed odd to me.

It's extremely windy out here about 45 to 50 minutes east of raleigh, and pouring rain too. I just finished setting everything up on my computer when the power went out again. :(

Yikes! I hope it's come back by now, I think we're pretty close from a previous post, I'm in Zebulon by address, but realistically just middle of nowhere Johnston County south of the actual town Zebulon. Did the power go out from that super sudden downpour at 10am?

I think Brad bought Green Juice because he was thirsty because of all the sweating he was doing moving the body around and dumping it. Don't know any kid who would touch Green Juice.

Kids are tricky. My kids love smoothies with spinach in them however will not touch it if they see the color, it really does look gross, but colored cups are perfect for that!

One other thing that Krista addressed for the people in this forum....Brad didn't give her the allowance for that week because of the money she made painting, not because "he knew she wouldn't be alive". It makes him a huge jerk, but NC knew why she didn't get the money since she told Krista.

Quite a bit of difference in amounts - good ole Brad gave her $300 a week - she certainly did not earn that much by painting for JA, plus she did leave him his payback dollars for the paint laying on the foyer table (testified to already).

Not only is he a jerk, but obviously the kids payed for him being a jerk as the $300 was to cover food.

I think it's very interesting that she told her sister that she didn't feel like painting JA's house. Yet, we are to believe that she was going over there on a Saturday morning to paint, and not for money. She wasn't to make cash on this job...this was to be a "swap" in exchange for the organizing/unpacking help from JA. (which we now know she didn't need since she was looking to move ASAP (per the voice mail to the RE agent).

JA said organizing - organizing could well have included packing to leave, much as they helped her in late March, early April when she was going to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member