State v Bradley Cooper 4-5-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction it has not been corroborated that she had $700. The defense is saying so, doesn't make it true.

Absolutely, Krista didn't confirm that Nancy brought this amount to the vacation. It was just thrown out there.

this is Brad's explanation of how he was intercepting Nancy's email

However, this can easily be refuted due to the confidential nature of the emails between NC and her atty.

I missed the last question. When did Krista say that NC didn't feel like painting JA's house? When did they speak?

Nancy had "met" somebody...visiting a friend in FL.

He showed up to Kristas wedding. Krista didn't approve of a relationship between him and Nancy.

Krista doesn't know of other relationships.

Kurtz is now bringing up Nancy's affair(s).
Krista says she knows of only ONE, a man whom Nancy met in Fl. and showed up at Krista's wedding. Krista told Nancy she didn't approve. Brett Wilson's name just came up.

Kurtz really trying to get KL to admit to NC having affairs but she won't go there. Only 1 dalliance with a guy she met in FL. Refuses to admit to JP.

I do not blame Nancy for being tired..Many dont understand what Chrons disease is but being an autoimmune disease...STRESS is a trigger for symptomology..directly related..Im amazed she accomplished what she did in that Stressful Household!!!

Kurtz attempts to spin Nancy being tired and not feeling like painting to be "Nancy tired of Painting JA's house"..Huge difference :loser:

CD made advances and made Nancy uncomfortable.

But she admitted nancy bought groceries.

For her kids is all she confirmed not for the 14 people staying in the house.

ETA- Krista also admitted she gave Nancy cash and so did Nancy's parents.

It implies that people were aware this is a joint email account.

Or, it simply implies that this was the only known email address for the BC and NC and thus listed jointly. It does not imply a joint account that was shared by both.

Correction it has not been corroborated that she had $700. The defense is saying so, doesn't make it true.

See my problem with this kind of statement is the defense continuously tries to blame Nancy for the financial issues that they supposedly had. But, on the other hand Brad is such a nice guy he gives her money they do not have, buys her a diamond pendent and yadda yadda yadda. I just don't buy this bs for a single minute. Just like Brad's depos - full of garbage and contradictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseHase